OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
I love this brand of shampoo they have so many good things in them that are all natural and are super good for your hair my personal favorite is the coconut!
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
All time my favorite shampoos and conditioners to use. I love this Brazilian keratin because it smells amazing, and makes my hair straighter and less frizzy.
Cassie H.
Sault Ste. Marie
I always use the organix shampoo and love rotating through all the different scents. The smell lasts all day and your hair feels amazing, even after day 2.
Destiny P.
I'm not sure if Organix products just aren't for me or what, but for some reason after using anything off of the Organix line.. My hair gets extremely dry
Jordynn G.
St George, UT
I think it was a little too moisturizing for my oily hair. but smelled fantastic like a lot of Organix products do. My least favorite I've tried so far.
Renita T.
Currie, NC
I like the way it makes my hair feel. I have really thick curtly hair and this gets it really clean before I put in my conditioner I like the smell also
Smyrna D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Es mi shampoo favorito, lo he usado por tres años y mi pelo esta limpio y bonito, todos los productos de organix son muy recommendados para el cabello.
Kelli I.
Nampa, ID
I've tried a lot of shampoos and conditioners from this brand and find them very moisturizing for my damaged hair. Scents and ingredients are good too
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love the OGX line of shampoos and conditioners. I wasn't a huge fan of the cucumber scent but these products always leave my hair shiny and smooth!
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
This product leaves my hair smooth, silky, and straight! I really do like this product!! I have seen a big difference in my hair and that is great!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?