OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Nia N.
Who has dry frizzy brittle hair I do I personally love organics or GX shampoo because it gives a nice keratin therapy and I love how my hair moisturized and less frizzy!!!!
Khayla J.
Made my hair feel so refreshed. It was super soft and smelt great after using this! My hair felt very dry before using this. I have colored hair and I used a hair dryer and straightener daily. This was super great for my hair.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
This shampoo smells great, and I wanted to love it, but it dried my hair out. I have color treated hair, and maybe that's why. I wouldn't buy it again because of that.
Mary
Dublin, OH
I love this shampoo have been using it for months now and its awesome. especially if you have dry hair like mine. I would recommend this for people who have dry hair.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
I have smelled this one and it smells absolutely amazing! I've used the moroccan argan oil moisturizing treatment and thats amazing too! All of their products smell so great and leave your hair feeling super soft
Michelle W.
Amherst, OH
This shampoo provides a great shine without weighing hair down. Works great on thick hair, eliminates frizz, and smells fantastic. Excellent value for the money.
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
I love Organix products but if I had to choose then this one would be my favorite! It is deep cleansing & keeps your hair nourished and smelling absolutely amazing.
Margarita G.
Omg. This smells delicious. Like fresh cucumber and creamy yoghurt. It makes your hair, smooth, shiny, tangle free and most of all helpa tamr flyaways. I feel like my hair has gotten stronger and more manageable. It also feels like it is easier to straiggten
Jasmine P.
I've tried this shampoo once before, and although my hair didn't feel as clean as I hoped, I definitely love that they used cucumber and yogurt as their main products.
layah c.
Waukegan, IL
This product mosturizes your hair in the shower but if your running warm or hot water your not gonna get the most out of this product. it took my hair some getting used to but this product works very good and added rapid growth to my hair. if your looking for a good product this is the one
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?