OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
lyndsay A.
Gentry, AR
This shampoo is great for a hair regimen like mine, as i use a moisturizing product one day and the next time a well cleansing product. #Organix. This cucumber and yogurt mixture is perfect for the moisturizing.
Amy K.
I have very thick damaged hair and to find a product that actually nourishes my hair is very rare. This shampoo makes my hair feel baby soft all over again and not to mention it smells sooo yummy. I love this shampoo.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Granted, this shampoo won't make your hair straight overnight, but over time, it makes your hair more manageable & smooth. I love the smell & the results. And as always, ANY Organix product will leave you smiling.
Sarah D.
Ripon, CA
Love this shampoo! I've been bleaching my hair every 6 week and this stuff keeps my hair blond and healthy. The keratin does a great job of keeping my hair strong especially when I'm straightening it every day.
Kimberly D.
Federal Way, WA
This product is amazing. I have so many great things to say about it. I loved the fragrance. The texture of my hair was so soft and manageable after using this shampoo & conditioner combo. Great for blow outs.
Jacie S.
This shampoo is great for moisturizing if your hair is dry and frizzy. However, this would not be my first choice if i am looking for a shampoo that deep cleans my hair. But it is a great choice for dryness.
Jessica G.
I love Organix brand products. The Brazilian keratin shampoo is one of my maintenance products. I have naturally wavy hair and I find that when I use it it's easier to jee my hair straight for longer periods.
Mikaylah L.
Independence, KY
I used this even though I have curly hair. It's really good for frizz. Definitely follow up with the conditioner. It didn't really affect the curl in my hair but definitely helped with frizziness.
Catherine O.
Portsmouth, VA
I didn't really use this one, but my Snap wouldn't go away and it doesn't have the shampoo I use on their list of OGX. However, OGX is amazing and I would recommend pretty much anything by them.
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
I believe that the Brazilian keratin therapy works really well. It makes the hair really soft and straight. I also feel like my hair is really clean and voluminous after using this!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?