OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I really love the products in the Organix brand. I have used many. I love the Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy shampoo and conditioner. I have extremely thick hair and this shampoo and conditioner do wonders for it. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. Also, an added bonus is that it smells great.
REBECCA F.
Chandler. AZ
Made my hair moist and not dry,I have only used this shampoo for 4 days and i have noticed less hair loss when i brush it after the shower and even when i am blowing drying my hair. It has helped my hair strength. I hope that helps with your question.
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
Really wants to like this stuff. The smell was nice, but it left some kind of weird film on my hair. I thought it was because I hadn't washed it out well enough the first time, but it continued to get worse, even with me rinsing it really thoroughly.
Nathalie C.
I've used this shampoo a couple of times. my hair is naturally wavy and I like it straight. I don't think it straightens it like a straightener would but it does.elominaye my.ftizz and give me straighter hair on the days I don't want to use heat.
Melissa K.
This product smooths my hair and offers frizz control. It smells like the beach, which I love. It works best with the blow out treatment to keep hair straight. I gave 4 stars due to the shampoo making me itch after repeated use. I can use this brand in rotation but for weeks at a time.
Lexi A.
Cool, CA
I have very curly hair, and this product definitely makes it straighter. It doesn't leave my hair completely straight, however it leaves in soft, smooth, and more easy to handle. This product if a good product to use before blow drying and straightening your hair with a flat iron, as it makes the whole process much easier.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
I've used this product before and it works great. It's mostly great on straight hair, because if used on hair with curl patterns, it can tend to loosen up and kind of drag down your wave/curl pattern. This is amazing and smells great.
Ashley M.
Love Organix, every product that I've tried has been great and I can safely recommend most shampoo and conditioners as safe for crazy colored hair. I've had best results when using a different shampoo and conditioner at the same time.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Love the strength and moisture that #Organix provides. #Infleuenster has asked my favorites. Many, but the Keratin Staigtening is a favorite with my curly hair. Not only does it help keep it straight, but say bye bye to frizz with this baby!
Taylor T.
Birmingham, MI
Between this product and my keratin coated straightener, my hair has never looked better when straight. Keratin treatments can be super expensive and this gets the job done just as well for so much less. The smell is great as well!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?