OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Katherine C.
Manchester, NH
It really doe you hair this shampoo leave you hair so smooth and with brightness
Lexy L.
Bloomington , IL
I love this product. It makes your hair feel amazing and it smells so good!
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL, AL
Every product from this line smells amazing. They never leave a weird residue and my hair always feels great afterwards. I really like this particular one because it leaves my hair shiny. My hair is particularly wavy so it doesn't make it very straight, but it does manage some of the flyaways and frizz. I highly suggest using the conditioner too.
monserrat l.
The Brazilian Keratin Terapy is this treatment is wonderful. I can not describe how beautiful it leaves my hair. frizz and leaves him with a beautiful smell of cocoa. I use it for six months and I have been totally wonderful results. so if you plan to buy shampoo, think no more, just buy it
Victoria S.
Langley, BC
I love this shampoo! It totally gets rid of any frizz and it smells sooooo good! It has everything you'd want in shampoo to keep your hair health and strong all while keeping it shiny and frizz free!
Javiera I.
Maipu, Santiago
If your hair is constantly straighten this is perfect for your hair, it feels better, stonger and if you use it at least 3 times a week your hair will be beautiful.
delia l.
This product is magic. which she has left totally beautiful hair .
I can not tell you how amazing it is.
I am absolutely satisfied.
I recommend this treatment blindly
Reanne P.
This shampoo and conditioner made my hair feel really good! It's hard to find shampoo that doesn't dry out my hair but this one moisturizes really well!
Sarah G.
Smells delicious but a bit too thick!! The wash is refreshing :) I find my hair is a bit coarse after so you'll need a good detangler!
mischelle n.
Mississauga, ON
This is my one of favorite hair thing now. it really works great on me and my hair now seems stronger than before.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?