OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Estella G.
Ripley, MS
The keratin really does wonders on my hair. The smell is very mellow and leaves a great scent.
Melisa E.
Killeen , Tx
I love Organix. Their products are amazing leaving your hair looking good, and smelling good
Rania  E.
One of the best products that I have ever used for my hair. And would definitely recommend
Paola Isabel R.
All Brazilian Keratin lines are excellent and the way the product smells! Loving it! : )
Elizabeth G.
I'm impressed with this product! I have seen a such a change in my hairs over all health.
Erica B.
I liked the shampoo a lot, it helped tame the frizz quite a bit. The smell is wonderful
Monique I.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I used this product on my hair extensions to keep the moisture inside the extensions.
Melissa V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Fresh, light fragrance and makes my hair ultra soft and smooth! Love this shampoo!
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this shampoo, it works awesome and it's affordable and bjs wholesale club
Kayla B.
I love the nice texture and smell this shampoo gives to my hair after every wash.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?