OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Jamie C.
Reading, MA
One of my favorites from them it smells amazing night and makes my hair so soft and smelling great
tara C.
Muncie, IN
Love this and the price is great it makes your hait feel amazing. makes it shiny and smell so good
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
Love this shampoo! Leaves hair very silky, and tames my poofy hair to just being silly soft waves!
A R.
I love these shampoo & conditioner! They smell so good & leave my hair feeling soft and healthy!
Amber L.
Winnsboro, TX
Love this brand and all the products. This product is great along with any of the Organix brand.
Amanda E.
New Hartford , NY
It smells great! The keratin in it is very healthy for your hair, leaving it nice and silky soft.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I loved it the first month I used it but then I started to get build up and it made my head itch
Nina C.
Hammond, IN
Great shampoo! Make my hair feel really soft and manageable. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Matthew M.
These things are great the brand is amazing I love it so much id want to try this in a vox box
Janeesa C.
North Brunswick, NJ
I really like this shampoo. Great shampoo. Smells great. Got my extremely curly hair straight.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?