Grace S.
Andover, MA
This smells like cucumber. It actually helps your hair look significantly straighter if you blow dry
Jamie C.
Manchester, NH
One of my favorites from them it smells amazing night and makes my hair so soft and smelling great
Angelina R.
Pasadena, MD
Love this shampoo! Leaves hair very silky, and tames my poofy hair to just being silly soft waves!
Tara C.
Muncie, IN
Love this and the price is great it makes your hait feel amazing. makes it shiny and smell so good
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I loved it the first month I used it but then I started to get build up and it made my head itch
Amber L.
Winnsboro, TX
Love this brand and all the products. This product is great along with any of the Organix brand.
A R.
I love these shampoo & conditioner! They smell so good & leave my hair feeling soft and healthy!
Amanda E.
New Hartford , NY
It smells great! The keratin in it is very healthy for your hair, leaving it nice and silky soft.
Janeesa C.
North Brunswick, NJ
I really like this shampoo. Great shampoo. Smells great. Got my extremely curly hair straight.
Matthew M.
These things are great the brand is amazing I love it so much id want to try this in a vox box
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?