OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
This has to be the best for the price shampoo out there. I have really dry hair and frizzy. This works wonders
Jessica R.
Love this shampoo. It smells so good and leaves your hair feeling great especially when the hair is blow dryed.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Amazing feeling is left on the scalp and hair after using this product, I would recommend this for dry hair.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the organix brand! It's healthier for your hair and sulfate free. It's good value for what you get.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Great smell, works nicely, but didn't really notice as much of a "straightening effect" as I had hoped for.
Linda D.
Kenosha, WI
I recommend this shampoo if you have dry hair. This did not dry out my hair and it left it shiny looking
Jen P.
Love the smell! I love all the products in this line! It leaves your hair looking and feeling so healthy
LIZ G.
This has been one of my favorite shampoos from the line because my hair is sooooo soft and manageable.
Emma C.
Little Elm, TX
I love this shampoo sooo much! It's great it smells amazing and it makes my hair actually really soft!
Grace S.
Andover, MA
This smells like cucumber. It actually helps your hair look significantly straighter if you blow dry
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?