OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Kristen M.
My favorite smelling shampoo!!!!! Leaves my hair soft and shiny with much less frizz. Makes my hair easier to straighten
aqeela a.
Queens Village, NY
So i wanted to switch up my routine and decided to pick this up.. it claims to be antioxidant rich,smoothn the cuticle, straighten and strengthen hair and also give a glow and luminescent shine.. containes coconut oil, avacado oil, cocoa butter and keratin proteins.. I've been using this for about a month now and it seems to be doing a good job.. i find my hair to be more manageable and tamed down. however, I'm not entirely convinced about adding volume though its not a claim. this does have a scent to it. i think it smells like biscuits. . i personally like the scent especially coz it doesn't linger after i wash it off.. if you are concerned, make sure you're comfortable with the scent.. but i haven't had any issues of it being overpowering since it washes off.. bottomline, if you're in the market to try out a new shampoo to switch up your routine, give this shampoo a go.. I'd recommend it..
So when reading this you think whatever hair type you have, it'll still work the same. WRONG! This by far works best on people with already naturally straight hair. I myself have very wavy hair and it only made my hair strands more pulled apart(if that makes sense) and it just gave an unattractive half wavy half kind of straightened hair look (one I don't recommend)! But then I had my friend try it and she has pretty natural straight hair me and it worked wonders!! Not only did it leave it more straight but it a voluminous straight that didn't look dragged down it just looked like she went to a very expensive salon. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has hair like my friend. You won't regret the results!!
Christina D.
Pasadena, TX
I have oily hair that's brittle and dry at the ends. I bought this in sale at my local drugstore because they had a BOGF (buy one get one free) promotion to get this product out to customers. I bought this one because I loved the scent and I straighten my hair about twice a month. I bought the shampoo and conditioner. First of all--this brand is quite known for its scents. There's something for everyone and this is no exception. The smell is irresistible! With that said, it didn't do much for me. It actually made my hair very tangled and it gave it a weird texture. I imagine it was the keratin in it. Would I buy it again? Maybe as a body wash, but not for my cranky picky hair.
Kristen A.
Austin, TX
Don't you dare waste $300 on a Brazilian keratin salon service till you have tried this first! I had a professional stylist tell me that a straightening service would not be able to turn my resilient curls straight, but when I saw this I figured it was worth a shot. It is a lot of work, and patience is necessary, but the results are AWESOME. Stick-straight, super shiny hair for almost 3 months with little styling, and the bottle was enough for 2 applications even on my thick hair. I love this stuff!
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom introduced me to this shampoo, and ever since then I have been hooked. My favorite part is that it provides a salon quality formula but is offered at a drugstore price. Also, not to mention, it makes your hair feel clean and soft, and the smell is sooooo refreshing. Plus, this particular formula helps contain my frizzy, wavy hair and makes it look sleek and smooth. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a higher end brand but cannot afford it.
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this review is good and bad at the same time. I used this product when i was wearing Brazilian hair extensions. I LOVED IT!!! it gave the hair a glorious shine and left it super soft. And it definitely kept it straight. The bad part about it was, I couldn't curl the hair because it kept it so straight. For my natural ladies with leave out, this will keep your leave out immcably straight during the humid months. I highly recommend that you buy it
sara a.
Dillsburg, PA
This product leaves my hair smooth, silky, and so straight! I love this product so much! It doesn't honestly get enough popularity as it should be getting. I use this every once and awhile and it leaves my hair looking shiny but not greasy which I love! You can purchase this at a local drugstore, Target, Walmart, or Ulta! Also it is under $15.00 which is so amazing!
Lexi A.
Cool, CA
I have very curly hair, and this product definitely makes it straighter. It doesn't leave my hair completely straight, however it leaves in soft, smooth, and more easy to handle. This product if a good product to use before blow drying and straightening your hair with a flat iron, as it makes the whole process much easier.
Anamaree M.
Corcoran, CA
Wonderful brand. I've tried many of their different types of shampoos that they offer and this is one of my favorite ones! It's a great long lasting solution. You'll see results in 2-3 weeks. It's definitely not an overnight shampoo where you'll see instant results it takes time but it's worth the wait ladies !!
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?
Taylor D.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you buy this at?