BY OGX® #26 in Hair Cream

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lay on the lavish moisture. This unique blend, infused with argan oil, silk amino acids, soybean oil, coconut oil, and shea butter extract, helps moisturize while creating soft, touchable tresses that shine.

• Does this work well on naturally curly hair? 2 Answers
  • I haven't seen this before! Where have you guys bought it...2 Answers
  • Can men use this to soften their beards? Is it a strong f...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Maggie B.
I cannot believe this is discontinued! I am in love with it! I only bought it about a week ago and the very day I used it my hair looked like I walked straight out of the salon! It made my frizz disappear! It gave it great shine! It looks so healthy and full and straight! I can't say enough great things about it! Must must must try! If you can find it, that is, since I'm only seeing now it has been discontinued. I got mine at cvs only the other day.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is very hydrating. It’s great to use as a mask because it easy to rinse out. I also have also used this as a leave in conditioner. Either way, it work well with curly hair. There is also enough product for several masks.
Miriah A.
Cleveland
I started using this after I severely damaged my hair from bleaching too much. This. Stuff. Is. Amazing. You put it on in the shower after your shampoo and then leave it on for 3-5 minutes or however long you want. I leave this on for a solid 15-20 minutes and when I rinse it out my hair feels. Bomb. 💣 This stuff is super hydrating, super healing, and has helped my hair finally bounce back. 10/10 would recommend.
Anna M.
This is my favorite finishing product. Controls frizz, gives that beach textured look, and provides hold that isn’t crunchy. I know if I use this, I will have a good hair day. And it smells incredible.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a miracle in a jar! I use this anytime I wet my hair and twist it for a twist out style. Leaves my hair silky and soft! Smells delish! I got this at Duane Reade and I buy it twice a month because I use it so frequently.
Diana A.
I love OGX products, they always have an amazing scent. This treatment has really hydrated my damaged hair :) I do not rinse it out, I just leave it in and I think this way it has better results.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
This has been my least favorite OGX product I have tried before. I use a hair mask once a week so I thought I would like this because I love the argon oil line. This product was difficult to spread through my hair and left it feeling greasy even after I rinsed it a second time. OGX® Creamy Hair Butter, Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco
Hannah T.
Pinson, AL
This mask makes my hair super greasy which is super uncommon for me when using hair masks or leave in conditioners. I really don’t like this product, but I will say that it does make my hair softer. It’s affordable, but I don’t think it works for my hair type (moderately thick and wavy), but I do think that it would be helpful for super damaged or brittle hair as it is moisturizing.
Nadine I.
Staten Island
I just started using this a few weeks ago and so far so good. It smells great and it’s a really thick consistency which is nice. The only thing I have to say is the scent is sometimes a little strong and a little definitely goes a long way with this product or else it’s way too much and it makes your hair greasy and weighed down.
AB B.
OGX was a gift from a neighbor and this hair butter along with some other OGX conditioners, curl creams, and a couple things from the Pro line. For the most part everything works well on my 4C cotton yarn texture hair. I'm not a huge fan of the smell of the Moroccan hair butter though. I still reccomend these products otherwise.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Will this work for natural hair?
Karla R.
california
How u used it
Lisa B.
Does this work well on naturally curly hair?
Caroline L.
I have thin hair and get split ends extremely easily. Will this product help with that? How often should I use it? I also have an oily scalp. Does that effect how often I should use it or where I should put it?
Stephanie C.
Can men use this to soften their beards? Is it a strong fragrance?

back