BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure and Simple Enhances Natural Softness 5 For Waves with Bounce Shine 6 Helps Tame Frizz Drench your curls with this rich blend of nourishing coconut oil to enhance natural softness, while sweet honey boosts decadent spirals and a twist of citrus oils to tame frizz for beautiful tumbling waves with bounce and shine. Not tested on animals.

• How well does this work for fine curly hair?2 Answers
  • Does this product make you get curls naturally without using heat t...2 Answers
  • How does this conditioner compare with Shea Moisture?1 Answers
Heather B.
Heather B.
Kenyon, MN
So I found thisa couple months and I am hooked I will never buy another shampoo and conditioner again.
My hair is normally a frizzy curly, wavey and even in some places straight mess did I mention thick and corse lol. When I first used this I wasn't sure it was going to work creamy shampoos never really worked well with me. This one lathered up so nice I didn't have to add extra shampoo. I rinsed it out used the conditioner (only on my ends), the conditioner is so light weight it brought out all the rest of my tangles within in seconds let it sit for about 3 min like always my instantly felt amazing and smelled amazing lol. So I decided to give it the real test and I let it air dry. AMAZING it was not frizzy my hair has never felt this healthy after air drying. I now use it on my daughter who has extremely curly hair. I love love love it!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
San Francisco, CA
I have heard really good things about his brand and how good it is. so i decided to give it a try. It comes in a cute white bottle and it smells heavenly. I have wavy/curly hair and i had hoped it would moisturize my hair. I use it every time i wash my hair 2-3 times a week. i haven't seen much of a difference but maybe it's because I'm not using the entire line. besides that it makes my hair feel soft and smell amazing. I'll probably give another review when i use the shampoo also.
Jelinda H.
Jelinda H.
This is one of 2 conditioners that I use. It's very thick, and moisturizes hair that can't retain a lot of water/moisture on its own. I loved the coconut conditioner, but when they came out with "curls", I didn't hesitate to grab one. I'm African American with natural hair, and I knew this new product would help. When this one isn't available, I still have good faith in the original coconut milk conditioner. superb product! And affordable!
Kateland D.
Kateland D.
Augusta, GA
I have really crunchy, frizzy, spirally curly hair. I used to only wash my hair with the generic shampoo. A salonist gave me a thirty dollar bottle of shampoo to use. It doesn't even compare to OGX products. They leave my hair soft and I no longer feel like I have pine straw for hair. I would completely recommend this to anyone who wants to have softer and less frizzy hair!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner makes my hair pretty soft. Although it does help with frizz but my hair is still a little bit of a mess. It's still frizzy in areas and also feel like I never have enough on my ends. I'm trying to stay away from mouse to make my hair look shiny instead of crunchy and have yet to find a good level in conditioner and good shampoo conditioner duo
kala m.
kala m.
I use this as a styler for my moms hair its so bomb honestly ulta right now has a sell on family size bottles of ogx shampoo and conditioners this one doesn't come in a family size bottle i wish it did but this is a very good product smells amazing defines curls makes hair super soft i think everyone should try it but everyones hair is different
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!!! I finally found a conditioner that does wonders with my hair!!! It smells amazing and it has made my hair look and feel healthier than ever!!! Because of this comditioner and its other products I have learned to love and embrace my natural curls.
I tend to get these at Walgreen's when they're on sale.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this and the matching shampoo last year when they came out and I love it!!!!

I have naturally spiral curly hair 3b mixed with 3a & 3c's This smells so good & tropical!! This conditioner IMO is a medium consistency but it works like a deep conditioner!!!!! I highly rec this if you have naturally curly hair.(the slip is great!!)
Sabella M.
Sabella M.
The OGX Coconut Curls line is my ride or die. I use it every single time I wash my hair, and I love it so much. I use it on the bottom half of my hair because I don't want my scalp to get too greasy. It nourishes my hair so much and gives my curls such a boost. Ever since I started using this line, my hair has never looked better.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
I bought the shampoo and the conditioner too, I love that this conditioner also has that wonderful coconut scent. The conditioner make my hair soft, my curls are easy to detangled and leaves my hair with a wonderful coconut scent. It also helps me with my frizzy hair, while hydrating my curls. I highly recommend this product.
Dajah H.
Dajah H.
I have been seeing this product and the ones of the same line, and I was just wondering how they work on curly natural hair. My hair is semi-coarse and I wanted to know would it provide the moisture I need for the summer!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick curly/wavy hair that gets really dry and frizzy, and is heat-damaged. I've been seeing this product and the whole coconut curls line everywhere, but I'm skeptical on whether or not it will work for my hair type. Does it actually work in decreasing frizz and dryness?
Teri C.
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on coarse, curly hair? Does it weigh it down?
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I have curly, fine, blonde hair that is untreated by color or perm/straightening. I don't use a lot of hot tools. Do you think this product and it's shampoo would enhance and hydrate my curls, and really fight frizz? Does this weigh down hair, in your experience? Do you think it would weigh down mine? Does it hydrate the scalp and hair well?
Angelique F.
Angelique F.
How well does this work for fine curly hair?