BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
My hair is very long, straight and dry. I've tried almost every reasonably priced conditioner you could imagine, but Organix was a new product for me. What drew me in was the packaging; it made it look a bit "upscale" and was certainly visually appealing. The scent was the selling point for me. When I used it in the shower, the scent was even better. Truly intoxicating. I was halfway tempted to use it as a body wash. Another plus was that in the shower, it made my hair feel silky smooth and the smell lingered throughout the day, unlike other conditioners I've used.

Unfortunately, while it made my hair feel incredibly soft and smooth in the shower, by the time my hair was dry, it was insanely staticy. I tamed it with a little anti-frizz serum, but that's something I don't want to have to use everyday.

The final downside to this product is the price. While it's not ridiculously expensive as mentioned above, having longer hair means I have to use more. All in all, paying $10 for a 13 oz bottle of conditioner that made my hair staticy just isn't going to fly with me.

I would recommend this product to women without dry hair, and hair that is less than shoulder-length. That way, you're not using as much and in turn, not paying as much.
Alyssa V.
I most certainly love the smell of this. It's invigorating and energizing. It doesn't dry out my hair, but if anything makes it a little lifeless. However, it smells wonderful.
natalie e.
Oviedo, fl
Organix is hands down my favorite band shampoo and conditioner! It smells like heaven and treats my hair really well, I notice that there is not much build up like other shampoos. I usually shampoo my hair twice a week and I am so satisfied with how soft my hair has turned out!
Lenessa W.
Raceland, LA
PROs is that it smells amazing! I have really think curly hair that gets tangled easily and the conditioner does a great job of detangling.
CONs is that my hair still feels a little dry and not as soft as I would like it, but I think a hair oil may combat that.

Overall a great product
Sabrina H.
Binghamton, NY
If they are out of the coconut style, I grab this as an alternative. It's the same price and works just about the same. It doesn't tame my waves as much as the other but still good. Scent is on point too.
Rachele H.
Davison, MI
The smell of this is HEAVENLY and is perfect for summer months. The other sulfate free shampoos and conditioners do not seem like they work well- little to no lather and getting that easily combed through conditioned hair is rare- you would never know this was organic!
Rashida K.
I loved this product. It smelled so good. Great slip to detangle in and out the shower. Great conditioning. I received this in a subscription box but I would definitely buy it on my own.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Organix is one of my favorite brands and this particular one did not disappoint. The smell is amazing and the quality is what one has come to expect from organix. It's a great affordable option.
Betina L.
Detroit, MI
Smells and feels great. LOVE that it uses natural products! Organis is one of my top brands that I use and I think that it leaves my hair feeling greatly refreshed
Maika S.
La Crescenta, CA
I love this product! My hair is so much more healthier than it was before. I do recommend only using the conditioner once to twice a week because it gets a bit greasy. Other than that I love this product a lot!