BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luxurious Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple Extra Moisturizing For Super-Hydrated, Soft, Shiny Hair Smoothing &Amp; Nourishing Lavishes Each Strand In Moisture Luxurious Moroccan Argan Creme Conditioner Indulge In Moroccan Argan Oil, Whipped Into An Opulent, Decadent Creme To Lavish Each Strand In Moisture, Smoothing And Nourishing The Outer Cuticle For Super-Hydrated, Soft, Shiny Hair. Why You Want It... It's Simply The Creme De La Creme!&Nbsp; All The Benefits Of Penetrating Argan Oil That Hydrates Within, This Argan Creme Also Smoothes The Outer Layers Of The Hair Cuticle For Touchable Softness And Shine. Not Tested On Animals Organix Bottles Are Eco-Friendly, Manufactured From Materials Containing Recycled Post-Consumer Resin. Earth Friendly ~ Environmental Packaging Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

Buy on Target*
  • "It makes my hair super soft!" in 1 review
  • "I love any product with natural argan oil so this was a no brainer." in 1 review
  • "This & the matching shampoo are the only products in the Organix line that I didn't like AT ALL!" in 1 review
  • "It smells WONDERFUL and leaves my hair super soft and manageable." in 1 review
  • "I use this on a daily basis.I found it about a year and a half ago and ever since I cant stop using it.It make my hair so soft and silky I would highly recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
Liz R.
Chattanooga , TN
I like this conditioner because it is free of sulphate, however I think it's nothing out of this world, when I remove the hair is always very soft but once dry tends to frizz out, I always wanted to try the products of ORGANIX, but this I disagree a little, I would try with the coconut however I will be using it a little more time to see if something changes.
Megan B.
Springfield, MO
Makes my hair heal from dying and also getting perms. I like it most in the winter months as my hair is much dryer. In the summer I do have to scale back as it can make your hair a little oily. Still my go to.
LaPorshe' M.
For ethnic hair, it's too thick for my hair to absorb right away, I tried wetting my hair a little more than usual but my hair just doesn't like it. I checked the ingredients and it contains a type of ALCOHOL, which very detrimental to the health of your hair. I guess it wasn't meant to be lol.
Elizabeth F.
Doral, FL
Excelente acondicionador de aceite de argan. Deja el cabello hidratado, sedoso y manejable. Se enjuaga fácilmente. Su olor es agradable.

Organix asegura que no es probado en animales y que el plástico es reciclado post-consumo, además la tinta es biodegradable, lo que es excelente para los que nos preocupamos por el planeta.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL
First of all, let me say that I have tried many different Organix shampoos and conditioners. If you don't like one kind, try another. Really. Every single one from Organix has a different effect on my hair. This one in particular, i can remember, made my hair a little more prone to frizz, in my opinion. It smells great, though! It could be totally different for you. I've tried the coconut, the biotin, and currently the tea tree mint. So far, I think the coconut has been my favorite. I love Organix shampoos and conditioners because they are sulfate free. I get my hair highlighted and sometimes colored, and any other shampoo, even the so called "color protecting" shampoos completely strip my hair in a week. (it happened twice in a row.) My hair stylist said it's because of my fine hair, and suggested a sulfate free shampoo. It works. The color stays in much longer. I recommend this brand of shampoo/conditioner any day over a gimmicky color protecting shampoo.
Monica D.
This stuff smells amazing and makes my hair look amazing!! I have unruly, dry, frizzy, damaged, over processed, thick hair. I use john frieda's smooth start shampoo with this condtioner and omg its a miracle combo for my hair. I was using the organix brand shampoo and conditioners with the keratin everyday and it worked at first but after a while my hair felt like straw and i needed some damage control because i think i gave my hair too much protein which is not good.. so using this stuff fixed that after 1 wash. this is my holy grail hair conditioner until i get the nerve to try something else.. which wont be any time soon because i don't think there is much better than this...and the price is great!! oh and this stuff smells so good... kinda like mens cologne which i love!! the smell lasts in your hair too..unluck the girly smells in other brands
Emmelene B.
This conditioner makes my hair mega soft and easy to come through. This safe for any color hair.This condition concern with detangling.This is amazing for dry scalp. For every use I am satisfied and never disappointed.
Catherine M.
Jersey City
I've been using organix on my hair for the past year and a half and I must say I LOVE IT! my hair is naturally curly/thick/dry and the Argan creme in both this conditioner and shampoo works magic on my hair. It tames my curls and leaves my hair soft and manageable even after shampooing. Sometimes different shampoos leave my hair feeling extra dry after use but not this one! My hair has grown significantly as a result. I love organix products and will probably stick to them!
Tina M.
Elkton, MD
I love organix products because this really smooths and detangles my hair. It smells heavenly as well. I actually have been using this product for months now and it still works with my hair nicely. Typically since it's summer I do my hair in natural styles so I conditioner my hair more than I shampoo it. I wash my hair once a wekk and will condition up to three times a week if I need to. I do have African American hair and with the use of this product my curls have strengthened and became more maneagble to style after conditioning.
Alejandro B.
Eugene, OR
I really enjoy this product. It is one of my favorite conditioners to use because it leaves my hair feeling light and soft all while providing lots of life and volume. I find this product is most effective when used over a longer period of time, at least a month, for best results. After some time of using this conditioner, I noticed how much stronger and less frizzy my hair was. The argan oil does a great job of moisturizing and smoothing out my hair.
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
Does this leave your hair extra greasy?
Victoria M.
What's different between this and the blue Moroccan oil conditioner? Does this leave your hair feeling oily in the shower?
TaLexia J.
Why is this product so popular like it's it really worth paying for ?
bronceado m.