BeautyBodyBody CareOGX
Conditioner Argan Oil Of Moroccan 13oz (6 Pack) by OGX (Organix)

Ogx Conditioner Argan Oil Of Moroccan 13oz (6 Pack) by OGX (Organix)

by OGX

6 Pieces - 13oz, Moroccan Argan Oil Instantly Penetrates The Hair Shaft, Protects From Styling Heat And UV Damage, Create Soft, Seductive, Silky Perfection, Restores Shine And Softness

Ogx Conditioner Argan Oil Of Moroccan 13oz (6 Pack); (6 Pack)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ogx Conditioner Argan Oil Of Moroccan 13oz (6 Pack) by OGX (Organix)!
Leidy G.
Oakland, CA
Ogx Conditioner Argan Oil Of Moroccan 13oz (6 Pack) by OGX (Organix) uploaded by Leidy G.
Deja el cabello súper suave, con rico aroma y gracias a sus componentes sientes el cabello nutrido!!! Ogx Conditioner Argan Oil Of Moroccan 13oz (6 Pack) by OGX (Organix)
Elle K.
Purchased at: Target
Leave my hair super soft! and totally affordable! definitely long lasting and good for long hair
Jessica J.
I do like this product. I didn’t find any dmdm Hydantoin in it. It smells nice and it’s easy to apply. I will say my hair is awfully tangled after the shower after using this product. It hardly hydrates my hair. I have use other products for that.

Looking for your answer?