OGX® Con Mocha Espresso uploaded by Stefanie S.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
I used this conditioner before but not in this scent ! I do have a sensitive scalp when I change conditioners so frequently . So when I had used this conditioner for the first time it wasn't good! It lis ft my scalp really dry but after a week of use it worked !
Arlyn C.
Doral, FL
If you have made the keratina you should try this shampoo, leaves you well hydrated hair, it gives volume, brightness, has a rich aroma. If you have made these treatments in hair this shampoo helps you keep it longer, usually Keratin lasts 3 months and depending on these cuidadados you should last 6 months or more for this not waste anymore time and buy this shampoo for so which invested even more worth it.
Carmen C.
The first product from this line that I ever tried. It's amazing and truly performs what the label says. Your hair will smell like Coffey and chocolate but it's not an over powering smell.
Vanesa H.
Okeechobee, FL
I just love the brand Organix and it works for my oily hair. I could never go without it even if I wanted to. It's the right price and it nourishes your hair! I would highly recommend any of their products! I am always more than glad to try their new products since they get better and better each and every time!
Isabel C.
I've been using this brand since the beginning and I always loved their products. They always smell fantastic and make your hair feel amazing.
Jill H.
This shampoo and conditioner smells so delish!! It makes your scalp a little tingly and you smell good all day. Good for your hair too.
Liz F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love the smell of coffee in the morning, so this was a selling point. I like all of their products. I would definitely recommend.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love this Mocha Espresso conditioner.... it always leaves my hair feeling so smooth, & smelling great!!!
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
I really love this conditioner. The smell is great and it leaves my hair feeling wonderful. Highly recommend.
Lucia M.
New Providnce, NJ
Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft & subtle! I love the smell. I would repurchase again!