BY OGX

Help give your hair an extra touch of smooth and a splash of hydration with this nutrient-rich oil infused with coconut water, electrolytes and a hint of coconut oil. It’s time to shine.

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Suggested for curly hair? Best ogx serum/ spray oil for c...1 Answers
  • How does this product compare/differ from Argan oil mists?2 Answers
  • Does this product really hydrate or does it just calm fri...5 Answers
Brittany B.
I'm very iffy with using any kind of oils on my hair because of house thin and fine it is even woth being brittle and dry on the ends. A friend of mine had recommend this to me and after finally finding it i tried some on my damp roots and worked it through with a comb and when my hair air dried it honestly felt smoother and less frizzer than it previously had. I worked it into my routine every other time i showered for fear of it being to much on my hair and it feels so much better and my frizz it almost completely gone. The one thing i don't like is that if it gets to close to my roots or if i even use just a spray to much it is to much for my hair and makes it loose greasy so it's a balancing act.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I love the smell of this. It’s a beach in a bottle. But beyond that, I love it for when my hair needs a little extra moisture. I used to use moroccan oil but I cut my hair short and it was too heavy. This is much lighter and when sprayed with a light hand it leaves my hair soft without weighing it down. It is easy to go overboard with this so don’t spray on roots or go too crazy or you may look like you combed oil through your hair.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
This product smelled delightful. I found the coconut scent to not be too overpowering once it was in the hair. It did a great job at smoothing out my split ends. I used this both on wet and dry hair and found a little goes a long way on both. The reason this is only receiving 4 stars is because of the packaging. It may have been a faulty cap, but while on vacation, it leaked everywhere!
Nicole M.
Boston
I really enjoy this product. It really lives up to its name. After i get out of the shower, I'll brush my hair then I'll spray it with this. This product does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy at all. It actually makes my hair feel very nice and hydrated and get rid of the frizz. I'll even use it during the day for a little touch up. On top of all that, the smell is to die for!
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
This product smells amazing! I did notice that it added shine to my hair. I loved the way it made my hair shine and the lightness of it. This didn't weigh down my hair at all. I didn't notice a huge difference overall when I didn't apply the product it didn't have lasting results. It's a great add on to my normal hair routine but I didn't see a real difference in my hair.
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
I bought this as a gift for my mom and sometimes I would use it as well. But to be honest, I hate the smell. It smells like buttered popcorn, not coconut. It upset me because I am a huge fan of the ogx brand but this product is not something I'd buy again. I have gave 2 stars because I think the packaging is cute and it wasn't too oily. It just smelled horrible
Adrianne P.
I absolutely live this product! This hair oil doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy or oily like many hair oils do. This products leaves your hair feeling weightless and hydrated and even smells great too! I will continue to use this and recommend this product! OGX® Coconut Water Weightless Hydration Oil
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
This is one of my holy grail products for haircare I use it when I get out of the shower only on the ends of my hair to protect the vulnerable ends from damage don’t put too high or it can make your hair oily. The scent is great and this is the perfect weight not too heavy for fine hair
Paulina M.
Glendale, AZ
Love! Love! Love!!! I use this oil for my self and both of my girls. We all have different hair texture, but all three of us can use it! It smells great, and doesn’t leave it oily or weigh it down! Wouldn’t trade it for the world OGX® Coconut Water Weightless Hydration Oil
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This stuff is aaaaaaamazinnnnnnggggg!!! As soon as I put it through my hair I instantly feel that extra hydration. I haven’t had a product do that, like, probability ever. It’s affordable too! Which makes it even better. I was in Walgreen’s and came across this and decided to give it a try, so happy that I did. It doesn’t leave an oily residue after your hair dries, and I even sometimes put a little bit through my dry hair to give it some extra shine throughout the day. Highly recommend! OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist
Katie T.
Does this product really hydrate or does it just calm frizz and make your hair look smoothr? My ends are dry and I I have a lot of hair, so I'm wondering if it will just make my hair look better or if it will actually making it healthier.
Erika F.
Broken Atrow, Oklahoma
Is this product good for fine, thin hair? Will it make my hair look oily or weigh it down?
Liliana B.
What is this for? Or when is a good time to put this product on?
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
How does this product compare/differ from Argan oil mists?
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
which is better to get rid of frizzy hair? this one or the ogx coconut oil? ps i have medium/thick hair

Walmart