BY OGX

An ultra-light splash of hydration infused with coconut water, electrolytes and coconut oil helps take your hair from parched to silky, shiny perfection.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• My hair is long (almost to my butt), thin, and straight, ...2 Answers
  • I use the OGX Coconut Milk shampoo and I was wondering ho...1 Answers
  • I Look for a hydraiting Shampoo. Dos it Work?1 Answers
jocelyn l.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great shampoo for someone who wants a sulfate free shampoo. This is my current shampoo and it has not caused me any damage to my hair and has helped with less hair loss. The only problem with most of these sulfate free shampoos are quite thick and don't lather up well and can be used up pretty fast but otherwise I have no other complaints. I normally take a dollop of the shampoo and try to make somewhat of a lather by rubbing my hands together, then going in a zig zag motion through my hair as this causes less tangles and less friction.
Joyce S.
Clinton, MS
This is great on my daughters natural curly hair. It cleans without stripping. So i didn’t leave her really dry. It doesn’t make hervhair very tangled. It smells good and gets the job done. It’s normally not the cheapest shampoo but i got it on clearance. I’m happy with this product.
Gianne J.
queens
I love this Shampoo because it has an amazing coconut smell and it’s very light compared to other shampoos that are thick. This shampoo lathers up a lot so you don’t have to use much products. I’m overall satisfied with this product and I’m a repeat buyer.
Jill S.
Oh my gosh this one is my absolute favorite. Hydrates my hair but doesn't make a greasy, it's super lightweight, smells amazing, and doesn't run out for a super long time. I buy this over and over again and my hair is thin, so that should tell you how good this product is. Coconut is usually too much for thin hair but this shampoo has the perfect balance
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This is awesome. It is a gentle but thorough clean. I put a lot of product in my hair and it does not leave any residue, but it also leaves my hair so soft I almost don’t need conditioner. If my hair wasn’t curly- I may forgo conditioner! But my ends get too dry. I really recommend this shampoo to anyone who is looking for a gentle and more natural formula shampoo.
Sarah W.
Brookhaven, GA
I love this product and will tell anyone that will listen about it. It is great for color and oily hair. It is sulfates free which was a huge selling price. It is more on the expensive end for a non salon shampoo. It is totally worth the Money. Tip: Walmart is the cheapest place I have seen it but I have seen some really good deals on them at other places.
Tiffany A.
Not only does this make my hair feel clean and volumized, it smells AMAZING! This shampoo is the highlight of my shower... Now if only I could find a body wash that smells like it. I use this and the conditioner for my hair and the volume is magnificent!
Kristina M.
I love this shampoo! It makes me feel like I’m on a tropical island with the great coconut scent. The shampoo is pretty weightless so with fine hair it doesn’t feel like you’re weighing your hair down. I do feel like I get volume out of using this shampoo and the coconut water offers moisture to my hair without making my hair oily. I can’t use most moisture shampoos because they do offer too much moisture for my fine hair but this one is just the right amount. I highly recommend.
Darchelle J.
Jersey City, NJ
At first I thought the shampoo was too rough for my curls because it seem to leave my hair dry. However I learned to seal in the moisture with oil and noticed a difference. I am satisfied with the clean hair feeling I get after using this.
Daresha P.
This shampoo is very hydrating and makes my curls feel so refreshed and tangle free. My hair is never dry after using this and I can truly say that it has helped with moisture ever since I began using it.
Sara T.
I always see this shampoo when i go to target, is it any good? if so what other scnets are good as well?
Tichina A.
Birmingham, AL
I have heard so many good things about OGX products and there are so many to choose from. I was wondering which one would be particularly helpful for thick hair and dry and itchy scalp? This says weightless hydration but is this the best one?
Sephora ✨.
Is this for Afro hair or....?
Stephanie C.
Not seen this product. Is the fragrance strong? Does it leave hair oily?
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
How well does this shampoo do on thin hairdo you think that it would weigh my hair down?