BY OGX®

An ultra-light splash of hydration infused with coconut water, electrolytes and coconut oil helps take your hair from parched to silky, shiny perfection.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• My hair is long (almost to my butt), thin, and straight, ...2 Answers
  • I use the OGX Coconut Milk shampoo and I was wondering ho...1 Answers
  • I Look for a hydraiting Shampoo. Dos it Work?1 Answers
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I love this stuff & use it all summer! I have very long, straight, thin hair that's very brittle. I can't use a lot of heavy hair products because they make my hair greasy & cause dandruff. Not this stuff! It's one of the few products promising shine I can actually use that doesn't make my hair so greasy it looks wet! Also lathers up like crazy, a little goes a long way so bottle really lasts! Very summery, tropical smell that lasts! I will so be buying more & would definitely recommend buying this to others!
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
This shampoo doesn't have an overwhelming smell after using it like its counterpart coconut oil shampoo. The product has a nice consistency to it that makes it easy to lather up on the scalp. I noticed that there was barely any difference between uses. My scalp because drier and tangled more when I used this in my hair. I would not recommend it to people who have coarse hair like myself as it only makes my hair worse.
Jill S.
Oh my gosh this one is my absolute favorite. Hydrates my hair but doesn't make a greasy, it's super lightweight, smells amazing, and doesn't run out for a super long time. I buy this over and over again and my hair is thin, so that should tell you how good this product is. Coconut is usually too much for thin hair but this shampoo has the perfect balance
Shatoya D.
This is awesome. It is a gentle but thorough clean. I put a lot of product in my hair and it does not leave any residue, but it also leaves my hair so soft I almost don’t need conditioner. If my hair wasn’t curly- I may forgo conditioner! But my ends get too dry. I really recommend this shampoo to anyone who is looking for a gentle and more natural formula shampoo.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This is my all time favorite shampoo. About a year ago, I switched all my shower products to SLS-free. And this was one of the only brands in a mass grocery store that was SLS free for shampoos, body washes, etc. And so naturally I gave the brand a try and I absolutely fell in love!! Never going back!!
Sarah W.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product and will tell anyone that will listen about it. It is great for color and oily hair. It is sulfates free which was a huge selling price. It is more on the expensive end for a non salon shampoo. It is totally worth the Money. Tip: Walmart is the cheapest place I have seen it but I have seen some really good deals on them at other places.
Tiffany A.
Not only does this make my hair feel clean and volumized, it smells AMAZING! This shampoo is the highlight of my shower... Now if only I could find a body wash that smells like it. I use this and the conditioner for my hair and the volume is magnificent!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
THE SMELL! Oh my goodness the smell.. so good! I have normal to dry scalp, and this is like a sweet soft bath for my hair. It lathers beautifully and it doesn’t tangle AT ALL! It’s so clean and refreshing, but not drying at all. I feel like I’m under a soft, hydrating, smoothing waterfall in the shower - no joke!! Not to mention it’s so affordable. Under $12 for shampoo and conditioner. I pair this with the “OGX Coconut Milk” (rather than coconut water) conditioner to add a little extra hydration.. but it’s such an enjoyable experience to wash your hair!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Smellls aaamazing! I love anything coconut scented so once I saw this on the shelf, it was an automatic grab! I own too much of OGX 😂 But I love this brand! the forumla is always consistent and does the best for my hair type which is thick and curly!
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This is an okay shampoo. I like OGX overall and find it to consistently be one of the better brands out there... but this isn’t really hydrating enough for me. It smells good, but the argan oil shampoo from this line is a lot better for my hair.
Sara T.
I always see this shampoo when i go to target, is it any good? if so what other scnets are good as well?
Sephora ✨.
Is this for Afro hair or....?
Stephanie C.
Not seen this product. Is the fragrance strong? Does it leave hair oily?
Tichina A.
Birmingham, AL
I have heard so many good things about OGX products and there are so many to choose from. I was wondering which one would be particularly helpful for thick hair and dry and itchy scalp? This says weightless hydration but is this the best one?
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
How well does this shampoo do on thin hairdo you think that it would weigh my hair down?