BY OGX®

An ultra-light splash of hydration infused with coconut water, electrolytes and coconut oil helps take your hair from parched to silky, shiny perfection.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730).

• I use the OGX Coconut Milk shampoo and I was wondering ho...1 Answers
  • My hair is long (almost to my butt), thin, and straight, ...2 Answers
  • I Look for a hydraiting Shampoo. Dos it Work?1 Answers
Alejandra R.
Indio
I am in love with this shampoo. This is my second top fave and I can’t believe how great it is. I just recently cut my hair to an inch below my shoulders, it’s very thin but this shampoo and conditioner leave it so great. I use it everyday and I love it. I’m thinking about stocking up because I haven’t found anything that compares to it and it smells pretty good. It’s a very light scent, nothing crazy.
Shatoya D.
This is awesome. It is a gentle but thorough clean. I put a lot of product in my hair and it does not leave any residue, but it also leaves my hair so soft I almost don’t need conditioner. If my hair wasn’t curly- I may forgo conditioner! But my ends get too dry. I really recommend this shampoo to anyone who is looking for a gentle and more natural formula shampoo.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This is my all time favorite shampoo. About a year ago, I switched all my shower products to SLS-free. And this was one of the only brands in a mass grocery store that was SLS free for shampoos, body washes, etc. And so naturally I gave the brand a try and I absolutely fell in love!! Never going back!!
Cherhon D.
South Holland , IL
Okay, I am in love with OGX but I'm not a fan of this particular shampoo. When I use it, it makes my hair feel a little weird almost rough. If you have oily hair maybe it will work better for you. It is effective at removing buildup I just don't like how it makes my hair feel afterwards.
Tiffany A.
Not only does this make my hair feel clean and volumized, it smells AMAZING! This shampoo is the highlight of my shower... Now if only I could find a body wash that smells like it. I use this and the conditioner for my hair and the volume is magnificent!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
THE SMELL! Oh my goodness the smell.. so good! I have normal to dry scalp, and this is like a sweet soft bath for my hair. It lathers beautifully and it doesn’t tangle AT ALL! It’s so clean and refreshing, but not drying at all. I feel like I’m under a soft, hydrating, smoothing waterfall in the shower - no joke!! Not to mention it’s so affordable. Under $12 for shampoo and conditioner. I pair this with the “OGX Coconut Milk” (rather than coconut water) conditioner to add a little extra hydration.. but it’s such an enjoyable experience to wash your hair!
Johnay C.
bronx, NY
Smellls aaamazing! I love anything coconut scented so once I saw this on the shelf, it was an automatic grab! I own too much of OGX 😂 But I love this brand! the forumla is always consistent and does the best for my hair type which is thick and curly!
Darchelle J.
Jersey City, NJ
At first I thought the shampoo was too rough for my curls because it seem to leave my hair dry. However I learned to seal in the moisture with oil and noticed a difference. I am satisfied with the clean hair feeling I get after using this.
Kristina M.
I love this shampoo! It makes me feel like I’m on a tropical island with the great coconut scent. The shampoo is pretty weightless so with fine hair it doesn’t feel like you’re weighing your hair down. I do feel like I get volume out of using this shampoo and the coconut water offers moisture to my hair without making my hair oily. I can’t use most moisture shampoos because they do offer too much moisture for my fine hair but this one is just the right amount. I highly recommend.
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
So far this has been my favorite line of OGX that I have tried so far. This shampoo is a clear gel consistency, and I find that it cleans my hair and adds more volume than other ogx ones I have tried before(coconut milk, tea tree, Moroccan oil). It also smells heavenly, like I'm in a tropical destination!
sara t.
I always see this shampoo when i go to target, is it any good? if so what other scnets are good as well?
Tichina A.
Birmingham, AL
I have heard so many good things about OGX products and there are so many to choose from. I was wondering which one would be particularly helpful for thick hair and dry and itchy scalp? This says weightless hydration but is this the best one?
Stephanie C.
Not seen this product. Is the fragrance strong? Does it leave hair oily?
Sephora ✨.
Is this for Afro hair or....?
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
How well does this shampoo do on thin hairdo you think that it would weigh my hair down?