BY OGX® #61 in Conditioner

Help replenish and refresh those tresses with an ultra-light, ultra-nourishing splash, infused with coconut water and coconut oil. One treatment will help smooth parched locks into silky strands.

Ingedients:

“Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).”

Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner is very hydrating on my fine bleached hair, leaves it silky, without knots or frizz. Anyone with heat style damage or chemical treatments should try this out. I found it on sale for $6 at Walgreens and use it twice weekly after using my toning shampoo and reconstructor. Recontructors require a very hydrating shampoo and I usually have to shell out big bucks but the sale in conjunction with coconut scent made me try this and I'm so glad that I did!
Kayti B.
I'm pissed off. I made a long review on this just now and the app f*ed up on me and deleted all that I wrote. Sorry I'm not typing all that again... short version: this did nothing for me because I have oily hair and this is for dry scalp. It was given as a gift to me w/ the OGX coconut milk shampoo. I wont buy again but I do recommend to ppl with dry and unsoft hair.
Erica S.
Fallbrook, Ca
So I bought this conditioner with the shampoo because I really really loved the smell. I hate consuming coconuts but I'm in love with the smell. So as soon as I saw this I wanted to buy it. It's an ok product. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it. It just gets the job done and that's it. It doesn't go the extra mile.
MicKayla O.
Dubuque, IA
I find with some conditioners it makes my hair almost greasy and heavy, no matter how little or how much i put on.. but this conditioner is very light weight, and makes the texture of my hair amazing. it puts moisture back into my dry hair. you can purchase this at walmart, target. very recommended, i use it all the time.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
The smell of this is so amazing. It's perfect for summer. This conditioner works great and makes my hair feel so smooth. I have thin hair and every conditioner weighs it down but this didn't do that too much! Made my hair very easy to comb through. It's a little pricey and the packaging is super cute!
Juliana S.
I pair this with the matching shampoo - both smell fantastic! I have very fine hair, and this shampoo does not weigh my hair down. It rinses cleanly, and does not leave any residue behind. I find that after drying, my hair feels bouncy, and there is a little bit more volume.
Elizabeth B.
Boardman, OH
One of my favorite conditioners. It gives my fine hair the moisture it needs, but never weighs it down. The coconut scent is great, too- I love to use it in the summer because it reminds me of the beach. I have repurchased this product twice, and will continue to do so!
Heather B.
Forest, VA
I love this conditioner. I use it in conjunction with the matching shampoo, and my hair is left smooth and shiny. I love rhe slight citrus scent with the coconut. My hair is bleached, and this smooths the cuticles down so well you can't even feel it.
Ashley W.
I did not enjoy the shampoo in this line, however I did enjoy the conditioner. I apply it from my ears down and it was not too heavy for the ends of my hair. I LOVE anything coconut scented so I really liked the smell of this product!
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the smell of this, but I feel like each time I use it I end up feeling like my hair gets weighted down. The back part of my head always seems like there's still conditioner in there no matter how long I rinse it out for.
Francis S.
Does this smell heavily of coconut? Also, does it leave a residue? Thanks in advance.
Katie R.
Does this help to reduce breakage and frizzy hair?
Myra H.
Does this help add long lasting moisture and help with making hair more healthy (i.e. less prone to breakage and split ends)?
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC
I have bages everywhere help?
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
Has anyone with relaxed hair tried this product?