BY OGX

Help replenish and refresh those tresses with an ultra-light, ultra-nourishing splash, infused with coconut water and coconut oil. One treatment will help smooth parched locks into silky strands.

Ingedients:

“Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).”

• I just bought this, does this have as many silicones as t...2 Answers
  • Would this be good for normal, straight hair that is heal...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? Does it help your hair1 Answers
Lea N.
New York, New York
I love how clean and natural they try to keep their ingredients but compared to conventional drugstore conditioners I have to use more product and this little thing already comes with so much! I have a lot of hair so I wish they would sell larger sizes at reasonable prices. Other than that, I do love the smell and the way my hair looks after. Usually my hair is greasy by day 2 of not washing my hair but I can extend this to day 3 for some reason! I love the shine it gives my hair as well!
Allison G.
I have fine hair, color treated hair. This conditioner works well for me without making my hair feel heavy or greasy. A little also goes a long way and I LOVE the way it smells!
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells yummy, inexpensive, and it does the trick. As a beauty industry vet for 20+ years, I’ve come to the realization that you don’t need to spend a ton only money on hair care to get good quality- most brands (salon or no) use the same ingredients and formulas are just not varied enough to justify a huge price tag. Save your money for vacation and give this a try!
Samantha Z.
Morrisville, NC
Currently using this conditioner with great results! It is great for moisturizing and detangling my long, curly hair. I can't remember where I purchased it, but I know it is usually available at Ulta or Target. I alternate this conditioner with other OGX conditioners as I find them to be great quality products at a good price.
Kim F.
Nashville
I purchased this when the store was out of the coconut milk conditioner. It worked almost to well.  This would be excellent for extremely dry hair. The smell is nice the formula is thick and for a day it left my hair soft and silky but day 2 I was a oil slick at my roots. No skipping washes if you have oily hair.
Amira D.
Evanston
I wasn’t as impressed with this conditioner as I have been with other Ogx products. The smell is great, but the conditioner feels too thin and a little runny at times. This makes it difficult to use when detangling, and I have to use a lot more product for less of a result.
Erin P.
Baltimore , MD
I used this conditioner as a deep conditioner. Walmart had the shampoo and conditioner on sale so I decided to buy it. It smells so great. I love using this for my hair and hair extensions. For such a great product it is very affordable. Even if you don’t catch it on sale you are still getting a good buy around $4 or $5. I haven’t used anything else. This is one of my favorites.
Tiffany A.
This stuff in conjunction with the shampoo does great things for my hair. Note this isn't the most moisturizing shampoo in the world but it doesn't claim to be so I do use a leave in conditioner afterwards but I really do like this combo. Ogx is the best!
Logan S.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love this conditioner. It has a great consistency and sinks in amazingly. Not to mention that this scent smells just like coconut oil.

I’ve used this for a couple years now and could not be more satisfied. For both the shampoo and conditioner, I take a good size and split it into two (one for the top half of my hair and one for the bottom) and I actually let it sit for about 5 minutes so it’s like a hair mask.

Once I rinse this out, my hair feels silky smooth right away.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I have just recently started using this product. I absolutely love it. I love the smell. I love the way that it makes my hair feel. Very good for dry scalp. A little on the expensive side. But I am absolutely satisfied with this product.
Francis S.
Does this smell heavily of coconut? Also, does it leave a residue? Thanks in advance.
Katie R.
Does this help to reduce breakage and frizzy hair?
Ava L.
New Castle
I just bought this, does this have as many silicones as they say? Do they weigh down your hair? Have you found any downside to this conditioner?
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
Has anyone with relaxed hair tried this product?
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC
I have bages everywhere help?