BY OGX® #7 in Hair Oil

Here’s a quick and easy fix for dull, dry strands. This lightweight, hydrating oil mist infused with coconut oil and bamboo extract helps leave your hair more soft, touchable and happy with each use.

Ingedients:

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum).

OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist
  • "Eliminates frizz, helps nourish dry hair, smells great and is light weight." in 6 reviews
  • "It minimizes the looks of dry ends, if you have many split ends just apply some of this to the bottom of your hair and after you brush it it'll look polished and healthy." in 5 reviews
Kylee O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really wanted to love this product and to see results. Other than it smelling good, I don't notice any of the things it promises on the bottle- "helps create hydrated hair that is soft, touchable, and healthier looking with each use. " if someone told me this was actually just water that smelled good, I would believe them. I've actually tried many of ogx's products and never like any of them :(
Becky T.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my forever ride and die product! I have damaged hair from bleaching and this has brought moisture back to my hair. I always apply after showering before I blow dry and use it again. It also doubles as an oil for your nails too. My nails have grown more quickly because I rub the product all over my hands before applying it to my hair.
Priscilla G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I love how soft it leaves my hair.  I love the shine that it leaves and how good it smells.  I use this product often and it is very gentle and very effective. I love to use it when I feel like my hair is dry, which tends to happen during the winter a lot. It is a bit expensive, but it works.
Mahi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My ends tend to be more brittle and dry; so, I love using this hair oil spray to help them retain some smoothness and shine. I prefer oils to cream because I feel like they’re actually working and get absorbed. The product doesn’t make my hair greasy and it’s not heavy to weigh my hair down.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a miracle in a spray bottle this coconut oil weightless hydrating oil mist smells amazing. It works fantastic I originally bought it because of the scent I love products that smell like coconut absolutely love it it reminds me of suntan lotion. So I was very surprised on how well it worked takes care of my friends and gives my hair that extra Sheen that it needs
Candy P.
The name aptly describes what the oil is. It is moderately effective in hydrating hair. It is affordable (<$10) and you can often times fine coupons. I have dry brown hair and it helps with my ends without making my hair oily in the process.
Marcia R.
KISSIMMEE , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es un producto para mantener nuestro cabello hidratado pero también para controlar el frizz, ayuda a hacer un aislante en nuestro cabello para cuando lo vamos a aplanchar. Un buen precio y lo conseguimos en supermercados y farmacia.
Melissa-Timothy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells phenomenal! Very very lightweight. Evenly mists. Coconut oil and bamboo extract, bingo! Vey nourishing to the hair more than anything besides smelling bomb! I cant say anything bad about it. Reasonable prices as well!
scarlett d.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brand of all time I have the shampoo & conditioner & the coconut oil. It has repaired my hair including split ends. I don't need to trim my hair as much because it has so much nutrients for your hair. Now my hair is shiny,silky, soft, no longer frizzy and smells amazing. I suggest to put this in your hair when it's wet and know the right amount to use then use a hair dryer so your hair can look amazing.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this company an this hair oil do I have to put a disclaimer I'm completely obsessed with coconut smelling hair products an this works amazingly makes my hair shine an doesn't add any weight definitely recommend this
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coconut oil , or argan oil?
Michela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this okay for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a really good product to try out & worth buying ?
rebecca t.
My hair is dry, will this help.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair oily? Any benefits?