BY OGX® #8 in Hair Oil

Here’s a quick and easy fix for dull, dry strands. This lightweight, hydrating oil mist infused with coconut oil and bamboo extract helps leave your hair more soft, touchable and happy with each use.

Ingedients:

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum).

OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist
  • "Eliminates frizz, helps nourish dry hair, smells great and is light weight." in 6 reviews
  • "It minimizes the looks of dry ends, if you have many split ends just apply some of this to the bottom of your hair and after you brush it it'll look polished and healthy." in 5 reviews
Nicole R.
Port Byron, IL
Any item from OGX I love! I am beyond obsessed with all of their products. The shampoo and conditioner they have targets different things to help your hair heal and shine. I use quite a few of the shampoo and conditioner products but the original coconut milk will always be my favorite! They are little pricey for the small sized bottles but it is beyond worth it because a little goes a long way! I also use the OGX oils and I swear by them. The Aragon oil has helped my hair heal tremendously from dyeing it so much! Another product I use is their body lotion. It leaves me feeling so fresh and silky and it also smells amazing. I’ve been using OGX products for over a year now and will forever use them now!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I use this all the time it is is part of my hair regime, I use it when I wear curly or straight hair. The main thing I do is when I get out of shower I spray it on my hit to make it easier to detangle it makes my hair easy to comb through a little goes a long way. I have dry coarse long hair so I use a decent amount I like that it's Jan a spray bottle I don't usually use it in dry hair I find for me it makes it look greasy instead of shiny. But when used on wet it looks then dries into a gorgeous shine
Becky T.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This is my forever ride and die product! I have damaged hair from bleaching and this has brought moisture back to my hair. I always apply after showering before I blow dry and use it again. It also doubles as an oil for your nails too. My nails have grown more quickly because I rub the product all over my hands before applying it to my hair.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I used to use this hair oil all the time! I would put it on my hair if it was feeling dehydrated (when dry before I go to bed or wet after a shower) and it worked really well. I havent bought it in the past few months since I ran out of my last bottle, but I enjoyed using it when I had it. I have repurchased at least 4 times before as well. The bottle lasts a very long time too which is great, so you know you'll get your moneys worth.
Kylee O.
I really really wanted to love this product and to see results. Other than it smelling good, I don't notice any of the things it promises on the bottle- "helps create hydrated hair that is soft, touchable, and healthier looking with each use. " if someone told me this was actually just water that smelled good, I would believe them. I've actually tried many of ogx's products and never like any of them :(
Kat M.
Orlando
I love this product. This was a good find. It was gifted to me. I use it everyday. It has a very pleasant scent. It is also long lasting. And it is very lightweight. It was less than $10, so very affordable. Mine is empty so I will definitely repurchase this item.
kandi K.
Las Cruces, NM
Super amazing item. The smell is incredible and the quality is beyond perfect. I will highly recommend and suggest you try it out and see for yourself. Great price for the value and amount received. Totally understand what the company was going for.
My favorite hair item by far. Great smell and perfect weightless item.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I have been buying this for years now and i love it. If you love the smell of fresh coconut then you will fall in love with the smell. I have oily hair so I'm never to fond of oils for my hair, but this didn't make my hair super oily. It does make it shine and feel soft. Oh and it makes my hair smell so good.
Priscilla G.
I love this product. I love how soft it leaves my hair.  I love the shine that it leaves and how good it smells.  I use this product often and it is very gentle and very effective. I love to use it when I feel like my hair is dry, which tends to happen during the winter a lot. It is a bit expensive, but it works.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I’m a coconut oil fanatic so as soon as I saw OGX coconut oil mist, I had to snag it. It does smell very coconut-y, which I like. But it doesn’t do as much for my naturally curly 3B hair as natural coconut oil does. It is very fairy priced so it is definitely worth a try.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Coconut oil , or argan oil?
Michela C.
Is this okay for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a really good product to try out & worth buying ?
rebecca t.
My hair is dry, will this help.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Does this make your hair oily? Any benefits?