BY OGX® #10 in Hair Oil

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Here’s a quick and easy fix for dull, dry strands. This lightweight, hydrating oil mist infused with coconut oil and bamboo extract helps leave your hair more soft, touchable and happy with each use.

Ingedients:

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum).

OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist
  • "Eliminates frizz, helps nourish dry hair, smells great and is light weight." in 6 reviews
  • "It minimizes the looks of dry ends, if you have many split ends just apply some of this to the bottom of your hair and after you brush it it'll look polished and healthy." in 5 reviews
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Really wanted to like this new product; unfortunately I ended up returning it...Ymmv ( your mileage may vary)...this was just not for me....Overall a decent drugstore product with great packaging. Here are the pros & cons:

+ affordable;
+ easily available (@ Walmart & Shoppers);
+ beautiful red bottle ( convenient spray pump);
+ great scent;
+ contains panthenol & silicones;
+lightweight texture and feel

- was not pilable on my hair ( gave a " dry" shine which does not work well on my hair; also made hair look stringy and droopy with the tiniest amount);
-added a bit more frizz after application;
- not effective (product label says it can be used on wet or dry hair; I prefer to use serums vs. sprays on damp hair before styling)
-weighed down my hair
Dawn G.
Farmington, MN
The “OGX Coconut Weightless Hair Oil” is such a versatile oil, I LOVE IT!
I like to use this oil as a “hair mask” in the shower at least once a week!
Spray oil onto your hair or into your hands and run the oil through your hair concentrating on the ends of your hair. Leave the oil on your hair until you are done washing the rest of your body; add your usual conditioner to your hair on top of the oil (“OGX conditioner” works best!), rinse the oil/conditioner from your hair-then shampoo as usual (“OGX shampoo” is one of my favorites!).
Shampooing right after using the “OGX Oil” and conditioner is wonderful for “normal” hair; it leaves your hair silky, shiny, and full of volume!
If your hair is a little on the “dry” side (like during winter months), spray a little bit of the oil to towel-dried hair, concentrating on the ends of your hair! Again, your hair will be silky-soft!
Maya T.
This stuff is amazing! It really nurses your hair without weighing it down, however if you do spray to post your hair you will get some oil. Not to mention, it smells absolutely amazing and makes your hair looks so soft and shiny without it becoming too oily. If you have finer, thinner hair I’m not sure how this would work for you just because it is coconut oil. other than that this is absolutely amazing and I highly suggest it if your hair is lacking moister or softness
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
My hair is pretty dry and damaged, probably from all of the years of coloring it and the occasional bleaching. It has really helped. I spray it in my hair every other night before going to sleep. Within a few weeks, I immediately noticed a difference. My hair was not as coarse and started to feel healthy. It doesn't weigh my hair down and make it feel greasy and gross. I think this is super reasonably priced. I picked it up at Marshalls for around $2 but that isn't a huge price difference from other places I've bought it. Based on the incredible results, I will absolutely continue to purchase this mist!
Lauren L.
This was another one of those products that I wanted to love but left me feeling underwhelmed. I love anything that is coconut scented so when I saw this at Target I knew I had to buy it. I had long hair at the time with extremely dry and brittle ends from a prior dye job. I tried everything from conditioning treatments to hair oils and nothing seemed to hydrate my hair the way I wanted it to. I used this on both wet and dry hair and saw little to no difference in hydration. It just ended up looking greasy on dry hair and my hair was still brittle as ever. There are many more hair oils that perform better than this one.

I will say however that this oil mist worked great whenever I braided my semi-wet hair and slept on it. I spritzed it over my braid and let it dry overnight. It locked in my waves and made my hair smell super good. But apart from that benefit, I would not repurchase for the sheer fact that it had minimal effect on my hair’s health.
Becky T.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This is my forever ride and die product! I have damaged hair from bleaching and this has brought moisture back to my hair. I always apply after showering before I blow dry and use it again. It also doubles as an oil for your nails too. My nails have grown more quickly because I rub the product all over my hands before applying it to my hair.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I needed a hair oil and I wasn’t sure of what to get so I saw this at Walgreens and decided to give it a try. I have bleached hair so I needed something to smooth out the frizzy ness that I have. This smells amazing and doesn’t make my hair feel like it’s weighed down. I usually spray a little on my hair while it’s damp then blow dry it out and either curl or straighten then if I feel like I need a little more I’ll put on a bit more of it and I’m ready to go
shan m.
my hair is extreamly dried and fried from years of bleaching and dying. this product is perfect when my hair needs the extra boost of healthy. it smells great and not overwhelming (as long as you like coconut). only reason i gave 4 stars is because on super thin hair like mine i can only use it as an overnight treatment that i washout in the morning because ANY oils in my hair (even the leave-in kind) make it look too greasy.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
This has helped my hair become nice and silky smooth. I use this product every time I wash my hair or when I feel like my hair needs a little extra shine! I recommend using this on the ends of your hair so your hair doesn’t get to greasy!! A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! I learned that the hard way!
Alexis B.
Newark, DE
Love this stuff! I keep this in my Beach bag in the summer time as I have super, super, dry, over processed hair. Add salt water and/ or chlorine to my hair and I fear it may just break right off before my eyes! So I decided to keep this in my bag to spritz on my hair before or after getting in the water or just while laying out on the beach and I felt such a huge difference and appearance in my hair! It made my hair look so soft and shiny and helped make it not feel like it was going to snap right off! I started keeping some in my vanity as well to spritz on my ends in between washing my hair to just give it some extra moisture and overall healthier look and it does just that! Can’t beat the price either considering how long the bottle lasts. Definitely would recommend.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Coconut oil , or argan oil?
Michela C.
Is this okay for curly hair?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a really good product to try out & worth buying ?
rebecca t.
My hair is dry, will this help.
Hermione B.
Is coconut oil good for dry scalps ?

back