OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist

by OGX

#13 in Hair Oil

Here’s a quick and easy fix for dull, dry strands. This lightweight, hydrating oil mist infused with coconut oil and bamboo extract helps leave your hair more soft, touchable and happy with each use.

Ingedients:

Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Does it change the smell of your hair at all?
Does it work for curly hair?
DooEs it leave your hair looking oily?
Start your review of OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Eliminates frizz, helps nourish dry hair, smells great and is light weight.” in reviews
“It minimizes the looks of dry ends, if you have many split ends just apply some of this to the bottom of your hair and after you brush it it'll look polished and healthy.” in reviews
Kissimmee, FL
OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist uploaded by Bee Z.
OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist uploaded by Bee Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is currently my favorite hair oil to get a quick hydration boost. It's not the most effective one I've tried, and I'd improve it with a formula a bit stronger. However, the package does say it is a weightless oil mist, as opposed to heavier coconut oil. It's perfect for application after washing your hair, giving it an AMAZING scent! Overall, ogx®-coconut-oil-weightless-hydrating-oil-mist is great for days when all you need is that little hair care touch-up.
Granada Hills, CA
OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist uploaded by Alexis F.
Purchased at: Target
Have been using this hair product for years now and as you can tell when I had my natural hair it wasn’t at its best but years from now I died my hair black, and it’s been as healthy as it was before and growing then ever and I love it. Try it out for yourself. 10/10!!! OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist.
Marietta, GA
I’m in love with OGX products! I’m currently using their shampoo and conditioner, and also this amazing hair oil mist. I’ve tried their regular hair oil before, but never enjoyed having to rub the product in my hands and onto my hair. Too messy for me! After discovering that they had a hair mist, I instantly fell in love. This product smells incredible and is so easy apply to my long hair! It keeps all my baby hairs and fly always tamed and leaves my locks looking hydrated and so shiny! I constantly recommend this product to all my friends and would love for anyone else out there to try this baby!
El Monte, CA
OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist uploaded by Priscilla M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve had this for a couple of months because my friend had it and I love what it did for her. I love this, the smell is not overwhelmingly of coconut and it really makes my hair shine. I only use this oil when I’m all done styling and feel like my hair looks a bit dry. I’ll either spray it on the end of my hair or on my hands and mainly put on my hair from my chin down never directly at the top of my head because then my hair looks oily. I love it and it’s super affordable for being a hydrating oil mist.
Mountain Home, AR
OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist uploaded by Hannah R.
My favorite out of all Ogx mists and oils! I love this, it makes me smell beachy. The smell last all day and my hair is so soft and light. I also purchased this from Walmart and it was affordable. I will buy this again!
ny
OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist uploaded by leeanne P.
This is overall amazing! The smell is beautiful, and for me it helps me a lot with frizz and it plays a good role at hiding my split ends! Would recommend this to almost anyone! It also doesn’t leave a weird texture in my feeling which some coconut based products do.OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist
I used to use this when I had longer hair and only got it trimmed like 3 times a year. It is very light in the hair if you use a small amount. I'd warm a little less than a pump in my hands and run it thought the bottom few inches of my hair with my fingers. Paying the most attention to the bottom inch or a little less. Depending on the condition of my hair. I do feel that it helped with breakage. And I would recommend. I have reccomend before actually.
Ashland, OR
OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist uploaded by Mouminatou T.
OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist uploaded by Mouminatou T.
For reference I have 3a/b low porosity hair! There are some unnatural ingredients in here that might have a different affect on different curl types That being said, this is my favorite hair oil! I haven’t had the same definition and buoyancy from any other hair oil. I love the spray on cause it doesn’t disrupt my curls as much, but the pump dispenser is also nice, it’s just thicker and for that I use the scrunch method (shout out my curly women🖤)
Medford, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is the bomb!! Keeps my hair feeling soft and not dry! Smells so so good! I only spray on my ends and through the middle of my hair. Made the mistake of putting on the top of my head by my roots and face and it gave an oily look. So just be mindful when spraying. You really only need 3-4 mists depending on your hair. I have thick hair so I typically do 4 sprays in 4 different sections.
Franklin Sq, NY
This mist smells great and helps liven up dry and dead looking hair. I like to use this on second day hair when it starts too look dull and dry. It leaves it with a great shine and a great smell. The only thing I have noticed is that it can sometimes make hair look dirty if it gets towards the roots of your hair so definitely be careful when applying it to stay near the ends.

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist ? Hana P. do you think is a good prpduct 🙂
tekla S. • il y a 4 mois
It smells great and makes my hair very shiny. Don’t think it’s for oily hair though