BeautyBodyBody CareOGX
Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion

OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion

by OGX

Restore moisture to even the driest skin and send your senses on an island escape with this fast absorbing, rich and creamy, tropical body lotion.

Is this more of a fresh coconut or sweet coconut scent? Does it smell like it’s mixed with something else e.g.like vanilla (for sweet) or something like aloe (for fresh)?
[product:ogx-beauty-coconut-miracle-oil-ultra-moisture-body-lotion] I have heard this is a dupe for Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream. I have the OGX Lotion and love it but have never tried the Bum Bum Cream. Has anyone tried both and can confirm if the OGX is a good dupe? Thanks so much!💖
[product:ogx-beauty-coconut-miracle-oil-ultra-moisture-body-lotion] is this a good product to help with dry skin?
Start your review of OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
Absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The smell is amazing and it is sooo moisturizing! Very creamy as it states on the bottle. Not disappointed at all with this lotion. I would definitely recommend to anyone!in reviews
I've struggled with dry skin forever, until I found the ogx coconut line. I'm reviewing this because it has helped me the most but I basically bought all the coconut products body wash, mouse, shampoo and conditioner. I buy pretty much everything at Target so it's a pretty decent price. The scent is just enough. I definitely can not recommend this product enough.in reviews
...excited to find it and the bottle is huge for only around $8!!!! I have such sensitive skin and this lotion fits all my needs!!!! Can't say enough good things about it. In love!in reviews
Another win from ogx!! As the name states this lotion is creamy but absorbs quickly without feeling sticky. I use right after evening shower. It smells great but not overwhelming. I picked it up at publix for about $7. This is a new favorite for me I will absolutely purchase again.in reviews
Rachel B.
Longview, TX
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Rachel B.
Yum! It smells so good. This is a nice lotion for after a bath. I usually put it on after a bath to keep my skin from drying out. I do use a body oil in the bath also but that along with this keeps me moist. I have sensitive skin but my particular skin doesn’t react to this product.
Jenifer C.
Rockwall, TX
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Jenifer C.
Purchased at: Amazon
First off, I love the way this lotion smells!! This Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Lotion is rich & creamy, infused with coconut oil. I like the fact that it’s non-greasy while still being able to restore essential hydration to my skin. It also smells like the air of a tropical island complete with the blend of coconut oil, tiare essence, & vanilla bean extract. It’s a perfect soft mix of coconut and vanilla!! Not only does it nourish dry skin but it also absorbs quickly! Ogx Beauty Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion #amazon #inspiremejcoulterj #review
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,867 reviews
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Jolie D.
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the OGX coconut miracle oil ultra moisture lotion and it costs around $6.50 depending on where you purchase it. This smells so good, if you are a fan of coconut and vanilla. Creamy, rich formula that has oil in it. Softens and adds shine to the skin. This isn’t sticky, takes a little bit to dry down.
Lauren S.
Mckeesport, PA
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Lauren S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! It is very moisturizing and doesn’t leave a sticky cast on my skin. It smells delicious! It reminds me of the beach. I will 100% repurchase.
Azucena C.
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Target
Body lotion with coconut oil and vanilla extract that smells delicious and leaves the body very moisturized for the whole day
Tania A.
Newark, DE
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Tania A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This one is crazy awesome! If you LIKE coconut smell, you'll like the way this smells. I recommend putting it on after towel drying, one or two spritzes to each area and simply rubbing it into the skin quickly! It dries fast and doesn't leave a slippery, greasy residue like SO MANY lotions and oils do, which is honestly what got me so obsessed with this stuff. It also lasts a really long time.
Krystal L.
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Krystal L.
Okay so let me start off by saying that this smells VERY SIMILAR to the Sol de Jaineiro Bum bum cream! I love how this moisturizer smells, it can linger all day! I was struggling on finding a thick body lotion that will heal my dry skin due to postpartum hormones and the cold weather. This was close to what I was looking for but it’s still not as thick as I would like. I’ve been using it for almost a month and I’m so in love with it! I’m definitely going to buy another bottle! It’s pretty affordable and you get plenty of it! I love it.
Lynn L.
Clermont, FL
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Lynn L.
Purchased at: Target
I found this recommended as a dupe for bum bum cream and placed a Target order for it. The smell is definitely comparable but not spot on. The lotion is thick and moisturizing while still absorbing quickly. For a ~$7 dupe for a ~$50 body lotion, you cannot go wrong with this. The scent is also pretty long lasting too. I have zero complaints and definitely recommend if you don't wanna shell out $50 for the actual Bum bum cream (which tbh idk how anyone can justify the cost lol)
Yaxin X.
New Haven, CT
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Yaxin X.
Very moisturizing, especially in the winter. Not super thick or runny. Feels just a teeny bit greasy but not in a bad way. It leaves a strong scent that honestly smells a bit artificial but is still pleasant. I love this brand and trust their products, so I would definitely want to try other body creams and lotions they have.
Ann L.
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Ann L.
This product smells amazing and the scent is long lasting. It doesn’t leave my skin greasy or sticky. Definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Skincerely K.
Tennessee
il y a 9 mois
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion I have heard this is a dupe for Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream. I have the OGX Lotion and love it but have never tried the Bum Bum Cream. Has anyone tried both and can confirm if the OGX is a good dupe? Thanks so much!💖
Jennifer H. il y a 9 mois
I have used both. I would not say it is a dupe for the Sol de Janerio cream. It smells good, don't get me wrong, but the sol de janerio is amazing. I believe it is the pistachio scent that makes it smell so amazing!
Railene H.
palm desert
il y a un an
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Lotion is this a good product to help with dry skin?
michelle H. il y a un an
Yes it definitely helped with my dry skin. It’s not super think feeling on your skin and it smells amazing.