BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo

OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo

by OGX

Create an island girl escape in your shower with this ultra-moisturizing formula for thick to coarse hair. Help repair, soften and revive damaged strands and discover silky, soft island-inspired hair.

does this really work, my hairs frizzy?
Wondering if anyone knows if this product is on the treseme lawsuit list or if it contains formaldehyde ingredients like the Moroccan oil version? Not looking to lose or thin my hair anymore.
I absolutely love this shampoo but I’d also like to know what other brands have comparable shampoos? This isn’t always in stock in my area so it be nice to have other options. My hair is generally oily but other shampoos I’ve tried dry my scalp. This one doesn’t.
Start your review of OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo!
Jaclyn W.
Trenton, NJ
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by Jaclyn W.
I only use this shampoowhen I'm at the Jersey shore. I think it would be too heavy for my fine hair on a regular basis, but when I'm at the shore my hair tends to get frizzy and gross. This shampoo keeps it from getting frizzy. I really only like it for that specific purpose.
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: CVS
This shampoo is nice for processed hair like mine. It is a bit runny though, coming out of bottle I spilled a bunch trying to lather my hair. Smells so good! Left my hair feeling soft and ready to be conditioned. I like it. OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo
Christine H.
Henrico, VA
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by Christine H.
Funny I just did a review of this 10 minutes ago. Well this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! Smells wonderful. Leaves my hair feeling clean, and smooth. I use this along with the conditioner and penetrating oil. It is no more expensive than most shampoos and so well worth whatever you have to pay for it! This is the ONLY shampoos I have used for a year and a half. Works great on thick, curly, color treated, & damaged hair. I'm sure it would work great on any type of hair.
brooklynn  R.
Springfield, TN
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by brooklynn  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
this one is one of my favorites to use for my curly hair! i’ve been using this curly shampoo for years and just recently tried a new one, but it leaves my hair with nice soft defined curls and smells amazing
Ana T.
Richland, WA
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by Ana T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this along with the conditioner for my trip to Mexico. Very impressed! Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling good. I have damaged hair and this product has been helping a lot. I love that it helps with knots. I have extensions right now that get super tangled and have noticed that since I’ve started to use, combing them out is a lot easier. Like I said, I’m very impressed and will continue to use.
Shaina M.
Arlington, VA
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by Shaina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these coconut oil products for hair! I have the oil, shampoo, and conditioner and have been seeing how much my hair has become stronger and healthier with use. They smell so great and are truly effective!
Antonia S.
Winter Garden, FL
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by Antonia S.
Lo amo! 🥰 me encanta el aroma a coco, y este shampoo deja mi pelo suave y sedoso. El tamaño es perfecto para llevarlo a viajes cortos !! 👜 recomendado💜
Julie M.
Los Angeles, CA
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by Julie M.
Purchased at: Target
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo Love this shampoo!! The scent smells so good and it isn’t that strong omg I love how it leaves my hair very wavy & smooth I dye my hair a lot & this shampoo prevents it from fading the color very quickly! It also provides extra powerful moisture definitely recommend 💘💘🧖🏼‍♀️
Fredricka  G.
Kannapolis, NC
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by Fredricka  G.
My curls are refreshed and my scalp feels so clean when I use the shampoo and conditioner
Karley  G.
Imperial, MO
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo uploaded by Karley  G.
My daughter loves this shampoo & conditioner, as do I. The scent is nice & longer lasting than any other shampoo I’ve tried on her. I think this would work best on a dry scalp & tired tresses.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca V.
Columbus, OH
il y a 2 ans
Is OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo good for hair that’s oily at the root?
Mary G. il y a un an
I found that it made my hair oily— and my hair doesn’t get oily easily.
Ashley M.
Gillette, WY
il y a 2 ans
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo ? Is this good for oily hair?
Stephanie H. il y a 2 ans
My hair gets oily after not washing it for a few days, but it’s not overly oily, though using this shampoo seems to keep my hair from getting oily after those two days, I can go three if I want! Hope this helps!