Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooOGX
Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo

OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo

by OGX

Refresh your strands with the scent of the tropics with our OGX® Extra Strength Refresh & Restore + Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo. Infused with coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean extract. Helps extend your style and revive your strands. Bring life to those strands with an oil absorbing secret for the ultimate island-girl hair!

Does anyone have recommendations for a good dry shampoo? I used to love the OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo, but I feel like they changed the formula recently because it doesn't work as well as it used to...
Does this product weigh your hair down?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo!
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Wanda D.
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Wanda D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 1.0 oz
This is one of the better dry shampoos I have found. It really helps to absorb oils in my hair and it made it feel so good after it was applied and I brushed it through. The smell of the coconut isn’t too overwhelming but is definitely a great product that I will continue to use. Also, I have color treated hair and it hasn’t been a hassle or messed with my bright colors.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Susan K.
Review for: 5.0 oz
I am very satisfied with this dry shampoo. It smells great and the most important, it does the job. If I could, I’d wash my hair everyday lol when I can’t, this dry shampoo has become a lifesaver. No greasy roots, and no smelly scalp 🥥
Meagan F.
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Meagan F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 5.0 oz
This was okay. It’s better than some dry shampoos, but not the best and not the worst. I love the smell of it. It takes you straight to the beach. It does have a strong white residue when you spray it, but once brushed through your hair, you can’t see the white.
Mackenzie J.
Hendersonvlle, TN
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Mackenzie J.
Review for: 5.0 oz
This product gets the job done and smells amazing. It’s nit my favorite fry shampoo but it’s for when I run out of my favorite. It’s a really cute bottle😂 I use it after like 3-4 days after my shower.
Christina J.
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Christina J.
Review for: 5.0 oz
New favorite dry shampoo! It smells amazing ! A bit pricey but so worth it ! Will repurchase!
Samantha B.
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: Target
This is an average dry shampoo for me. It does help enough with my oily hair that I continue to use it and also there’s not a ton of white residue compared to others like Batiste. After use my hair isn’t completely oil or shine free, but its satisfactory. The smell is very pleasant and not heavy also. I find that the cap for the bottle can be weird/difficult to grip sometimes though. Overall I might purchase again. Ogx Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great affordable brand and I love travel size options. I bring products with me that I can touch up if I need to and the dry shampoo is great in a pinch to add volume and give it that restyled look.
Christina R.
Nesconset, NY
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Christina R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 5.0 oz
I am prone to having pretty a pretty oily scalp. When I straighten it, I use this OGX dry shampoo to try to refresh it. I think this is ok, it might not work well for me due to my oily scalp.
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by marci S.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: 5.0 oz
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. It's one of many I've purchased because I'm a sucker for anything vanilla. It absorbs oil and leaves your hair silky soft and smelling amazing in between washes. Have repurchased several times and highly recommend.
Jade P.
OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jade P.
I LOVE this dry shampoo! I was actually surprised because I hate coconut scented anything, lol, but this was actually pleasant. It mostly smelled like vanilla to me. There was absolutely no white residue left in my hair, no matter how many times I applied it. Great for if you have straight across bangs like me and they get oily, quickly!