BY UNKNOWN

OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo 5 oz see more...

• I’m glad I didn’t decide to go with this brand of dry sha...1 Answers
Taylora C.
Omaha, NE
By far the best drugstore dry shampoo I’ve ever used! The scent is this delicious vanilla island smell, but is not overwhelming. Once I let it set in and brush it through, I don’t see that white residue look that you often get from other dry shampoos. I normally can’t get past a day and a half without my hair feeling oily, but this will get me through 3 days (maybe longer, I haven’t tried!) Best part is it was under $8! I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Alexzandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
I tryed this product to refresh my scalp while wearing a protetive style. It had been two weeks with out water and i was very oily and itchy. It helpped the oil and the itch. It also dmells smazing but it leaves a really visible powdery film on hair. I used an oil sheen spray to remove the white build up but had to do this every day for 2 weeks to keep my scalp happy and my jair looking fresh.
Sydney J.
Erie
I thought this product would be better because the shampoo and conditioner for this brand is amazing but this dry shampoo is not all its said to be. it leaves a white grayish residue in my hair that makes me look older that I am but it is great with curing the oily and dryness and dullness in my hair. its on the pricer side of dry shampoo as well
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
This did nothing for the oil. It smells nice, leaves a white cast, which I don’t like because I have dark brown hair. It added a little volume but really didn’t act as a dry shampoo and still made my hair difficult to brush out.
Andrea B.
San Ramon , CA
I actually think this is a decent dry shampoo for a drug store product. It smells amazing and leaves my hair cleaner and softer. I would only recommend using this on second day hair, as going on to 3 days it didn't soak up any oil.
1 star = smells great
2 stars = affordable
3 stars = did its job

Ang H.
This is a nice dry shampoo, nothing great but not bad. It does its job. Doesn’t leave too much residue behind on my hair. However, I do spray my hair then put it up for about 45 minutes, then take it down and blend out any residue left behind. I’ll most likely repurchase!
Inssaf K.
First off, it smells good and does the job of drying out the oil in my hair. But after a few hours my scalp became itchy and unbearable. I do not have sensitive skin or scalp, no dryness or dandruff issues. This product made me feel like I had all those issues.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
When I saw the word oil on a dry shampoo I was nervous. So I didn’t wash my hair for 3 days, then decided to give this a try. My hair smelled amazing, it was soft, it was shiny, and it looked clean and healthy. I love this and can’t wait to get more.
Ellyn H.
I wish I wouldn't have bought this, because it was on the pricey side of drug store shampoos, and it really didn't do much for my oily hair at all, and it left a residue. On the flip side, it smells amazing! But I will not be buying this again, sadly.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used many many dry shampoos and have found many flops but this one is one of my absolute favorites! Smells great, doesn’t leave a gross residue or any white cast, and leaves my hair so fresh and volumized! This is one of the few dry shampoos that lasts for days. Love it and will continue to rebuy!
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
I’m glad I didn’t decide to go with this brand of dry shampoo. It looked like a good idea but I went with my original and I’m glad I did. The reviews aren’t very good. Is this product heavy ?