BY OGX® #30 in Conditioner

NEW! Help revive even the most damaged strands and send your senses on an island escape with Coconut Oil, Vanilla Bean Oil and Essence of Tiarre.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium-37, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this conditioner compare to more expensive ones?3 Answers
  • How much does this cost and where can i find it?3 Answers
  • My name's Michelle I've been looking for a conditioner fo...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Mixed results is what I got from Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner. I want to love it, but I only like it, even though I think it might have done something for my hair that I was not expecting. I have fine hair that is color-treated but I also have an oily scalp, so while the sulfate-free promise was a draw, I didn't really need a super-emollient conditioner. I just wanted to see if this conditioner smelled as good as I had heard. Coconut is one of my favorite scents overall, and my absolute favorite scent for bath products. The smell of this conditioner did not disappoint. It's one of the most delicious coconut scented bath products I've ever come across. However, it didn't moisturize my hair. The Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner I had been using before did a better job of moisturizing my hair than the Organix did. I loved the smell so much, though, that I decided to just rotate this conditioner along with a more emollient one, and this I did for just over a month. I started noticing that the texture of my hair seemed a little bit more coarse, like maybe the conditioner was making it more porous, but it still left my hair shiny so I didn't worry over it too much. Then it was time to refresh my color. It's been years since I've needed two boxes to do that. When I was younger, I had the "fine hair, but a lot of it" dealio, but between color treatments, banana clips and getting older, now I just have fine hair. Well lo and behold, I needed two boxes. I took a closer look at my scalp. It wasn't just the change in texture caused (most probably) by the Organix conditioner, I actually had more hair. I am not 100 percent sure it was the Organix that caused that, as I had also just started taking a vitamin D supplement. However, I had been using the Organix for over a month and only been taking the vitamin D for a couple of weeks. Maybe a combination of the two? I don't know, but I'm willing to keep the Organix in my rotation if this is the result I can expect from long-term use.
Natalie H.
richmond
My sister recently purchased this conditioner and once I used it I was OBSESSED. First of all, the smell is amazing and perfect for summer- smells like a tropical vacation with coconuts and vanilla extract. I also love how it keeps my hair silky and smooth but also combats split ends and works to make my hair strong. Typically I leave this conditioner in my hair after I shampoo while I wash the rest of my body. Once I rinse it out my hair is soft to the touch and tangle free. Will be using this product a lot this summer. Overall it is an amazingly scented yet highly effective conditioner. I recommend this product along with its complement shampoo! Amazing!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
The OGX coconut Miracle Oil line has got to be my favorite OGX shampoo/ conditioner / oil / dry shampoo /body wash / body lotion. The fragrance is unbelievable! I could swim in the scent forever. My hair has also never felt softer since using these products. The lotion is a great consistency and the washes as well. I highly recommend this entire line. OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil ShampooOGX® Coconut Miracle Oil ConditionerOGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body LotionOGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body WashOGX Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo 5 ozOGX® Extra Rich + Coconut Miracle Oil Weightless Hydrating Body Oil Mist
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
This has a great coconut scent to it and it left my hair feeling soft, managable and silky after one use. Coconut is not my favorite scent and thats why I bumped it down one star. So that was pretty impressive for a one time use. This was the first time that I had used the OGX brand.
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
I got this on sale a while back and I feel in love with it! It smells amazing! My hair is thick and frizzy, not color treated. I’m always looking for products to control my frizz and boost my volume. This product left my hair feeling soft and minimized my frizz. I would definitely purchase this again I was very satisfied with this product.OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner
erica w.
Im seriously in love with this after one use! The other brands of conditioners ive used on my hair didn’t make them soft what so ever. When i instantly applied this to my hair in the shower it was a soft silky feeling which is what ive wanted. If you love the smell of coconuts this is for you, i love that its not too strong of a scent so its great for people that have a hard time with smells!
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
I just discovered this conditioner within the last month thanks to an influencer. This is the best conditioner I’ve ever used even compared to high end products. I’m a former hairdresser and I’ve used the best of the best products and this is amazing. I have every Coconut Miracle Oil Product the brand has. OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner
Emma D.
This conditioner is amazing! For starters it smells amazing and feels great in your hair while washing it. This conditioner really helps smooth out hair and eliminate all snarls or tangles. I also find that this conditioner helps tame my baby hairs down or any frizz that my hair has. My hair is always left silky smooth and sleek after using this product.
Katrina X.
Staten Island, NY
I have very thick, frizzy hair with a little bit of a curly wave to it. Generally, I was with regular color-treated shampoo and put some mousse for a natural look. The problem was that it was always a bit unruly and somewhat frizzy. This shampoo and conditioner really tames my hair!

I haven’t tried the conditioner separate from the shampoo, but I can say for certain that they work together. They smell FANTASTIC and they’re fine for color treated hair (mine is balayage). It really restores the moisture in my hair giving it a much smoother (and quite frankly neater) look than regular shampoo.

May be a bit pricey for some people, but worth EVERY penny. You may even try alternating some days/weeks to save money?
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Nice thick conditioner for coarse color treated hair. It does a wonderful job of hydrating my hair for a great price. Love the scent very affordable sulfate free I’m completely satisfied with this product. OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Does anyone know if this is being discontinued? The ogx website doesn't list this conditioner or the shampoo, only the lotion, body wash, and body mist.
Michelle F.
Nacogdoches, TX
My name's Michelle I've been looking for a conditioner for my curly hair that will control the frizz and compact my curls. Has anybody used this conditioner with curly hair like mine? How did you like it?
Brooke L.
I've been looking for a new conditioner for a while now. I've heard great things about this one! I was wondering if anyone knows where to find this product and also what it helped your hair with most!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
How does this conditioner compare to more expensive ones?
Anastacia C.
How much does this cost and where can i find it?