BY OGX® #8 in Conditioner

NEW! Help revive even the most damaged strands and send your senses on an island escape with Coconut Oil, Vanilla Bean Oil and Essence of Tiarre.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium-37, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this conditioner compare to more expensive ones?3 Answers
  • How much does this cost and where can i find it?3 Answers
  • My name's Michelle I've been looking for a conditioner for my cur...4 Answers
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Mixed results is what I got from Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner. I want to love it, but I only like it, even though I think it might have done something for my hair that I was not expecting. I have fine hair that is color-treated but I also have an oily scalp, so while the sulfate-free promise was a draw, I didn't really need a super-emollient conditioner. I just wanted to see if this conditioner smelled as good as I had heard. Coconut is one of my favorite scents overall, and my absolute favorite scent for bath products. The smell of this conditioner did not disappoint. It's one of the most delicious coconut scented bath products I've ever come across. However, it didn't moisturize my hair. The Suave Tropical Coconut conditioner I had been using before did a better job of moisturizing my hair than the Organix did. I loved the smell so much, though, that I decided to just rotate this conditioner along with a more emollient one, and this I did for just over a month. I started noticing that the texture of my hair seemed a little bit more coarse, like maybe the conditioner was making it more porous, but it still left my hair shiny so I didn't worry over it too much. Then it was time to refresh my color. It's been years since I've needed two boxes to do that. When I was younger, I had the "fine hair, but a lot of it" dealio, but between color treatments, banana clips and getting older, now I just have fine hair. Well lo and behold, I needed two boxes. I took a closer look at my scalp. It wasn't just the change in texture caused (most probably) by the Organix conditioner, I actually had more hair. I am not 100 percent sure it was the Organix that caused that, as I had also just started taking a vitamin D supplement. However, I had been using the Organix for over a month and only been taking the vitamin D for a couple of weeks. Maybe a combination of the two? I don't know, but I'm willing to keep the Organix in my rotation if this is the result I can expect from long-term use.
Ebony D.
I have been using this product for a number of years now and is pretty much the only brand of conditioner i buy. First off it’s affordable, it’s a high quality product, and all the lines smell amazing. It’s hard to find products compatible with black hair, but this product does not set my hair out. Also you can usually find it buy one get one half off at most retailers and drug stores. The conditioner you can also usually find in a bigger bottle for the same price. Which is great for me because i use more conditioner than shampoo when i co-wash.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This has a great coconut scent to it and it left my hair feeling soft, managable and silky after one use. Coconut is not my favorite scent and thats why I bumped it down one star. So that was pretty impressive for a one time use. This was the first time that I had used the OGX brand.
Alexandra G.
The bottle recommends you to leave it in for at least 3 to 5 minutes... DO IT! If you're the type of person to put conditioner on and rinse it right away, you will definitely not see results. I would rinse it with cold water and my hair has never looked better. you do see your ends look a little bit healthier.. it doesn't completely get rid of your dry ends but they do smell and feel way softer. 😍
Christina D.
The smell is amazing. Very lightly coconut smelling but more like vanilla or cupcake. Lots of conditioners cause break outs on my shoulders no matter how well I rinse. This doesn't cause me any skin or hair issues. The ingredients to my knowledge aren't 100% natural but far better & less harsh in comparison to other brands. Wish the prices were a little more affordable considering the amount of product you get.
Emily D.
Sandy
I love Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner for my wavy, frizzy post-pregnancy hair. The smell is to die for! The only problem I have is the amount you get for the price does not make it worth it to buy. I can find other brands that are just as effective, but much more cost friendly. Being a family on a budget, I can't rationalize spending $6 on a small bottle of conditioner just for myself.
erica w.
Im seriously in love with this after one use! The other brands of conditioners ive used on my hair didn’t make them soft what so ever. When i instantly applied this to my hair in the shower it was a soft silky feeling which is what ive wanted. If you love the smell of coconuts this is for you, i love that its not too strong of a scent so its great for people that have a hard time with smells!
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I wish I liked this more because it smells amazing. This is the first OGX Conditioner that I have tried and I was not impressed. I ended up using it to shave my legs. If I have to use half the bottle to moisturize my hair, even if its a drugstore conditioner, I'm sorry, I don't have time for you. You smell amazing but no. Maybe someone with finer hair would like this??
Katrina X.
Staten Island, NY
I have very thick, frizzy hair with a little bit of a curly wave to it. Generally, I was with regular color-treated shampoo and put some mousse for a natural look. The problem was that it was always a bit unruly and somewhat frizzy. This shampoo and conditioner really tames my hair!

I haven’t tried the conditioner separate from the shampoo, but I can say for certain that they work together. They smell FANTASTIC and they’re fine for color treated hair (mine is balayage). It really restores the moisture in my hair giving it a much smoother (and quite frankly neater) look than regular shampoo.

May be a bit pricey for some people, but worth EVERY penny. You may even try alternating some days/weeks to save money?
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Nice thick conditioner for coarse color treated hair. It does a wonderful job of hydrating my hair for a great price. Love the scent very affordable sulfate free I’m completely satisfied with this product. OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Does anyone know if this is being discontinued? The ogx website doesn't list this conditioner or the shampoo, only the lotion, body wash, and body mist.
Michelle F.
Nacogdoches, TX
My name's Michelle I've been looking for a conditioner for my curly hair that will control the frizz and compact my curls. Has anybody used this conditioner with curly hair like mine? How did you like it?
Brooke L.
I've been looking for a new conditioner for a while now. I've heard great things about this one! I was wondering if anyone knows where to find this product and also what it helped your hair with most!
Kim B.
Kelowna
How does this conditioner compare to more expensive ones?
Tasha C.
How much does this cost and where can i find it?