BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash 19.5oz 577ml Indulge in this ultra-hydrating blend enriched with extra virgin coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean oils. Restore moisture to even the most dry skin with this fast absorbing, skin restoring, rich and creamy, tropical blend. Age Group: Adult.

• Does this really help dry skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body w...3 Answers
OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash
  • "I love this! I love the brand's hair products so when I saw they had a body wash, I was ECSTATIC to try it! I bought this from Walmart for about 5 or 6$. It's a great price considering you get 19.5 fluid ounces in the bottle! It's a easy pour bottle so you don't have to worry about a pump and it getting stuck. It's very moisturizing and the smell is light and refreshing and not at all too strong! It lathers really well and a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! " in 11 reviews
  • "This is how i get my summer skin ready. I have extra dry skin and this body wash helps tremendously. I also leave the shower smelling like a tropical oasis! Its soft and creamy. And best of all its sulfate free." in 3 reviews
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
Oh my goodness I literally feel like you can't go wrong with OGX they have mastered nourishing healing vitamin filled formulas that also feel wonderful and velvety and silky and creamy I can't get enough of this. It lathers up like a bunch of clouds and I love the way I feel once I'm out of the shower. I always repurchase.
Adele H.
I received this in my Curlbox Body box and it works. It's a nice thick consistency that foams up into a nice lather and it smells really good too. My skin doesn't feel stripped or dry after using in and the bottle is a nice size that should last awhile.
Sterling M.
My favorite body wash!! I love this paired with body lotion! I keep going back and buying this. It makes my skin so soft and smooth and it keeps it that way! It smells awesome and the scent is long lasting! I definitely recommend it!
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
I like this body wash but it isn't my favorite. I have extremely dry skin and this body wash doesn't have enough moisture for me but it does smell great and it doesn't leave any residue on skin.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
This is the first body wash I’ve ever used that leaves my skin so moisturizered, smells AMAZING and feeling nice and clean. I plan on getting the lotion that goes with it as well as the shampoo and conditioner.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Amazing scent! Awesome lather and keeps my skin hydrated. It's a bit pricier than some drugstore brands so I try to purchase from Walmart. Definitely worth the small splurge.
Meagan H.
Boston, MA
I have the matching lotion OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Lotion and they both smell amazing! I like using them together so that my smells match :)
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Lobe OGX brand smells soo good! Hydrats your skin leaving it clean soft and smelling good I used the lotion as well to keep the coconut sent all day long🌰🌰
Maaya R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I have sensitive skin and I love smell good stuff this body wash does just that. Even better because it doesn’t have those harsh chemicals in it either.
Madi W.
Lawrence, KS
Great scent! Not the most moisturizing body wash but definitely gets the job done! You will feel clean, rejuvenated & you will definitely smell delicious
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??
Megan G.
Does this really help dry skin?