BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash 19.5oz 577ml Indulge in this ultra-hydrating blend enriched with extra virgin coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean oils. Restore moisture to even the most dry skin with this fast absorbing, skin restoring, rich and creamy, tropical blend. Age Group: Adult.

• Does this really help dry skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body w...3 Answers
OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash
  • "I love this! I love the brand's hair products so when I saw they had a body wash, I was ECSTATIC to try it! I bought this from Walmart for about 5 or 6$. It's a great price considering you get 19.5 fluid ounces in the bottle! It's a easy pour bottle so you don't have to worry about a pump and it getting stuck. It's very moisturizing and the smell is light and refreshing and not at all too strong! It lathers really well and a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! " in 11 reviews
  • "This is how i get my summer skin ready. I have extra dry skin and this body wash helps tremendously. I also leave the shower smelling like a tropical oasis! Its soft and creamy. And best of all its sulfate free." in 3 reviews
Tristyn R.
West Blocton, AL
This is my favorite and only body wash i use. It leaves your skin smelling great and super soft and moisturized. Also the bottles are eco-friendly, how cool is that! I would highly recommend this product. It isnt high priced and can be found at most department stores. Coconut oil is great for the skin you guys!
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I had been putting off buying this for quite some time, mainly because I hoard bodywash, but I am so glad I bought this. I love the texture, its super creamy and has a luxurious lather that is like heaven! Its scent is out of this world amazing (i absolutely love the smell of coconut) This stuff leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized that I dont even need lotion after my shower!
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Anna P.
Zimmerman, MN
I will start off by saying that I LOVED this body wash. It smells like a dream, a soft and creamy coconut.
Pros:
-smells fantastic
-little product goes a long way
-long lasting scent
-no soapy residue
Cons:
-pricey compared to competitors of same size

If you share the shower with anyone in your household, this bodywash WILL get stolen ;) it's that awesome!
Jalyn F.
Orlando
Love love loooooove this body wash. I am always on the hunt for sulfate free products, so when I saw this at the store I had to try it. I've been using the same bottle for several months now and I still have half a bottle left! I will  be purchasing this brand of body wash again, but I may try a different scent just to change it up!
Nicole R.
East Moline, IL
I’ve been using the original OGX body wash for awhile but the Shea body wash leaves my skin so silky smooth and smelling amazing that it is intoxicating. I only need to use a quarter sized amount and it lathers up so much that is all you need for a perfect wash! If you want irresistibly smooth skin I recommend this body wash 😍 I’ll definitely be stocking up!
Mary P.
Riverhead, NY
The best moisturizing body wash I’ve ever used. The price point is great and the smell is AMAZING!!! This product is definitely affective and keeps my skin moisturized all day long. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
OMG! This is BY FAR my absolute favorite body wash ever!! It smells DIVINE and is so creamy, smooth and hydrating. It gives such a rich luxurious lather and leaves your skin feeling so clean but not stripped. If you haven't tried his yet do yourself a favor and pick it up! The best!!!
Shirley T.
if you love the smell of coconut and love a great lather in a body wash along with a body wash being sulfate free and at a great price point ( you can buy on amazon for less than $7) then you have to try this body wash out!! I tried it for the first time in the summer and I loved it and used the coconut body mist after! Great product
Katelyn J.
Round Lake
This body wash is extremely hydrating. My skin feels good enough to not put lotion on. The smell is amazing and super clean. This product is affordable and high quality. I would recommend to anyone who loves moisturizing body wash.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??
Megan G.
Does this really help dry skin?