BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash 19.5oz 577ml Indulge in this ultra-hydrating blend enriched with extra virgin coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean oils. Restore moisture to even the most dry skin with this fast absorbing, skin restoring, rich and creamy, tropical blend. Age Group: Adult.

• Does this really help dry skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body w...3 Answers
OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash
  • "I love this! I love the brand's hair products so when I saw they had a body wash, I was ECSTATIC to try it! I bought this from Walmart for about 5 or 6$. It's a great price considering you get 19.5 fluid ounces in the bottle! It's a easy pour bottle so you don't have to worry about a pump and it getting stuck. It's very moisturizing and the smell is light and refreshing and not at all too strong! It lathers really well and a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! " in 11 reviews
  • "This is how i get my summer skin ready. I have extra dry skin and this body wash helps tremendously. I also leave the shower smelling like a tropical oasis! Its soft and creamy. And best of all its sulfate free." in 3 reviews
Jodi S.
I love this body wash. It smells so good and it feels very hydrating. I normally don't love creamy body washes because I don't feel like they get me as clean, but this one still feels like it does a great job cleaning.
Katie J.
Round Lake
Smells amazing!! Leaves skin extremely hydrated almost like lotion! Has a sparkly milky appearance that others amazing. It’s sulfate free so better then other products. It’s a good price and I recommend for anyone who needs a hydration body wash!
Shannie E.
Thornton, CO
This is a wonderful body wash! I love this brand and was excited to try something other than the shampoo and conditioner. This was not disappointing! It is medium priced and I highly recommend this product!
J'nay M.
Clarksville, TN
I can't give this enough stars.most amazing body wash I've ever used. I have extremely sensitive skin and eczema and this body wash is the only thing I can use that doesn't make my flare ups worse
Alexis M.
Alliance , NE
This scent is intoxicating. Great for summer time. Or all year round. Love how hydrating this formula is. It’s only about $6 and I continue to repurchase over and over again.
Julia S.
Troy, NY
Okay, this body wash is honestly seriously amazing. I’ve had it for so long because a little bit goes such a long way. It smells incredible and I love how the small lasts for so long after using it.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
Just started using this product but am already a fan. Feels great as you are using it. I love Coconut oil. My skin in dry and this has started to help as I continue its use.
Ashley W.
Charlotte, NC
I picked this up recently and really enjoy it. Bar soaps don’t work as well as body washes for me. This makes me feel cleans and helps with my dry patches. I will repurchase this soon.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
It says discontinued but i just bought this at walmart a couple days ago so not sure why. But anyway i love it, its very creamy and the smell is heavenly! It had a decent amount of suds for being sulfate free but mostly was moisturizing almost like a lotion like u could feel it soaking into ur skin and hydrating it but not leaving behind residue on or in ur skin. It had a good amount of suds to lather across ur body but mot feel like it was stripping moisture from ir skin, its defidently a creamy body wash. The smell alone makes it worth it but after use i noticed my skin feels softer, smoother, and less dry. I have really dry skin too so its a majpr thing for me. Its only $6 for a decent sized bottle too sp its a good deal. It cost a tad more than some others like dove or olay but its worth it. Im sp glad i tried this body wash and i highly reccomend it exspecially if u have dry skin
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
OGX has been a top rated brand in my book with the constant quality from their long list of products. When it comes to hair care and body wash I have been in love with OGX.

I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to body washes, spray, lotions, etc. Finding a body wash that doesn't leave my skin irritated and rashy is hard to find. But this body wash is gentle and soft on my skin leaving it smooth and clean, with a plus of a heavenly coconut scent.

I am in constant need of this because of how much I use it. It's a really good body wash and definitely worth buying.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??
Megan G.
Does this really help dry skin?