OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz uploaded by Sarah C.OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz uploaded by Tempestt S.OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz uploaded by Amanda J.

BY OGX®

OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash 19.5oz 577ml Indulge in this ultra-hydrating blend enriched with extra virgin coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean oils. Restore moisture to even the most dry skin with this fast absorbing, skin restoring, rich and creamy, tropical blend. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Does this really help dry skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??2 Answers
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
I love this! I love the brand's hair products so when I saw they had a body wash, I was ECSTATIC to try it! I bought this from Walmart for about 5 or 6$. It's a great price considering you get 19.5 fluid ounces in the bottle! It's a easy pour bottle so you don't have to worry about a pump and it getting stuck. It's very moisturizing and the smell is light and refreshing and not at all too strong! It lathers really well and a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
I had been putting off buying this for quite some time, mainly because I hoard bodywash, but I am so glad I bought this. I love the texture, its super creamy and has a luxurious lather that is like heaven! Its scent is out of this world amazing (i absolutely love the smell of coconut) This stuff leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized that I dont even need lotion after my shower!
Simona R.
Simona R.
NORFOLK, VA
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
Oh my goodness I literally feel like you can't go wrong with OGX they have mastered nourishing healing vitamin filled formulas that also feel wonderful and velvety and silky and creamy I can't get enough of this. It lathers up like a bunch of clouds and I love the way I feel once I'm out of the shower. I always repurchase.
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
This is how i get my summer skin ready. I have extra dry skin and this body wash helps tremendously. I also leave the shower smelling like a tropical oasis! Its soft and creamy. And best of all its sulfate free.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
I like this body wash but it isn't my favorite. I have extremely dry skin and this body wash doesn't have enough moisture for me but it does smell great and it doesn't leave any residue on skin.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
Amazing scent! Awesome lather and keeps my skin hydrated. It's a bit pricier than some drugstore brands so I try to purchase from Walmart. Definitely worth the small splurge.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
I bought Ogx body wash while at my sons in Charleston. It makes my skin so soft, and was genital after sun. I would recommend to everyone.
Penelope g.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
My fav body wash. I love coconut so this was easy too buy to try. I have very dry skin and i feel like this nourishes it very well.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Morris, IL
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
I really enjoy this body wash. It smells great, works up a nice lather and is very moisturizing. You can't be the price!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aston, PA
Review for: OGX Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash 19.5 oz
This body wash smells SO F'N GOOD. I love how nourishing it is and it makes my skin feel soft! It it's perfect!
Aiyana B.
Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??
Megan G.
Megan G.
Does this really help dry skin?