OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash uploaded by Amanda J.OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash uploaded by Tempestt S.OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash uploaded by Sarah C.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash 19.5oz 577ml Indulge in this ultra-hydrating blend enriched with extra virgin coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean oils. Restore moisture to even the most dry skin with this fast absorbing, skin restoring, rich and creamy, tropical blend. Age Group: Adult.

• Does this really help dry skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??2 Answers
Aiyana B.
I love this! I love the brand's hair products so when I saw they had a body wash, I was ECSTATIC to try it! I bought this from Walmart for about 5 or 6$. It's a great price considering you get 19.5 fluid ounces in the bottle! It's a easy pour bottle so you don't have to worry about a pump and it getting stuck. It's very moisturizing and the smell is light and refreshing and not at all too strong! It lathers really well and a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Amina C.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
OGX has been a top rated brand in my book with the constant quality from their long list of products. When it comes to hair care and body wash I have been in love with OGX.

I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to body washes, spray, lotions, etc. Finding a body wash that doesn't leave my skin irritated and rashy is hard to find. But this body wash is gentle and soft on my skin leaving it smooth and clean, with a plus of a heavenly coconut scent.

I am in constant need of this because of how much I use it. It's a really good body wash and definitely worth buying.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Washington, DC
I was craving some coconut-scented body wash and this product fit the bill! I have always used OGX hair products, but this was my first time using their body products. When it says that this is a moisturizing body wash, they are not lying! It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth as soon as you get out of the shower and is long-lasting (but not greasy at all!). I would 100% recommend this and will definitely keep using it in the future.
Paige N.
Paige N.
Bloomington
I would say that I had high hopes for this product, because my skin is generally dry on my body and I liked the smell of it. Unfortunately, I was too bedazzled by the fancy rainbow lettering. It was relatively gentle on my body and seemed to moisturize it to a degree, but the smell faded very fast and I was left vaguely disappointed. I wouldn't buy it again, as it was relatively expensive for a body wash and not that great results-wise.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I had been putting off buying this for quite some time, mainly because I hoard bodywash, but I am so glad I bought this. I love the texture, its super creamy and has a luxurious lather that is like heaven! Its scent is out of this world amazing (i absolutely love the smell of coconut) This stuff leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized that I dont even need lotion after my shower!
Simona R.
Simona R.
NORFOLK, VA
Oh my goodness I literally feel like you can't go wrong with OGX they have mastered nourishing healing vitamin filled formulas that also feel wonderful and velvety and silky and creamy I can't get enough of this. It lathers up like a bunch of clouds and I love the way I feel once I'm out of the shower. I always repurchase.
Jalyn F.
Jalyn F.
Orlando
Love love loooooove this body wash. I am always on the hunt for sulfate free products, so when I saw this at the store I had to try it. I've been using the same bottle for several months now and I still have half a bottle left! I will  be purchasing this brand of body wash again, but I may try a different scent just to change it up!
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is how i get my summer skin ready. I have extra dry skin and this body wash helps tremendously. I also leave the shower smelling like a tropical oasis! Its soft and creamy. And best of all its sulfate free.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Zimmerman, MN
I will start off by saying that I LOVED this body wash. It smells like a dream, a soft and creamy coconut.
Pros:
-smells fantastic
-little product goes a long way
-long lasting scent
-no soapy residue
Cons:
-pricey compared to competitors of same size

If you share the shower with anyone in your household, this bodywash WILL get stolen ;) it's that awesome!
Adele H.
Adele H.
I received this in my Curlbox Body box and it works. It's a nice thick consistency that foams up into a nice lather and it smells really good too. My skin doesn't feel stripped or dry after using in and the bottle is a nice size that should last awhile.
Aiyana B.
Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??
Megan G.
Megan G.
Does this really help dry skin?