BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash 19.5oz 577ml Indulge in this ultra-hydrating blend enriched with extra virgin coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean oils. Restore moisture to even the most dry skin with this fast absorbing, skin restoring, rich and creamy, tropical blend. Age Group: Adult.

• Does this really help dry skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??2 Answers
Sydney G.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
This is HANDS DOWN, the best bodywash I have ever used. It smells so good. I could feel the difference in my skin after one use. It left me so soft, and hydrated. I paid 4.99 for this at my local target it. It’s sold pretty much everywhere though. If you haven’t used it, I’d seriously suggest you start!
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
OMG! This is BY FAR my absolute favorite body wash ever!! It smells DIVINE and is so creamy, smooth and hydrating. It gives such a rich luxurious lather and leaves your skin feeling so clean but not stripped. If you haven't tried his yet do yourself a favor and pick it up! The best!!!
Rachel M.
Washington, DC
I was craving some coconut-scented body wash and this product fit the bill! I have always used OGX hair products, but this was my first time using their body products. When it says that this is a moisturizing body wash, they are not lying! It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth as soon as you get out of the shower and is long-lasting (but not greasy at all!). I would 100% recommend this and will definitely keep using it in the future.
Paige N.
Bloomington
I would say that I had high hopes for this product, because my skin is generally dry on my body and I liked the smell of it. Unfortunately, I was too bedazzled by the fancy rainbow lettering. It was relatively gentle on my body and seemed to moisturize it to a degree, but the smell faded very fast and I was left vaguely disappointed. I wouldn't buy it again, as it was relatively expensive for a body wash and not that great results-wise.
Lindsey G.
Little Rock, AR
This body wash is gentle on my sensitive skin, sulfate and paraben free, and smells amazing! It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It doesn’t dry me out or leave me feeling oily. You can find it in most drug stores!
Jalyn F.
Orlando
Love love loooooove this body wash. I am always on the hunt for sulfate free products, so when I saw this at the store I had to try it. I've been using the same bottle for several months now and I still have half a bottle left! I will  be purchasing this brand of body wash again, but I may try a different scent just to change it up!
Shirley T.
if you love the smell of coconut and love a great lather in a body wash along with a body wash being sulfate free and at a great price point ( you can buy on amazon for less than $7) then you have to try this body wash out!! I tried it for the first time in the summer and I loved it and used the coconut body mist after! Great product
Sterling M.
My favorite body wash!! I love this paired with body lotion! I keep going back and buying this. It makes my skin so soft and smooth and it keeps it that way! It smells awesome and the scent is long lasting! I definitely recommend it!
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
OGX has been a top rated brand in my book with the constant quality from their long list of products. When it comes to hair care and body wash I have been in love with OGX.

I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to body washes, spray, lotions, etc. Finding a body wash that doesn't leave my skin irritated and rashy is hard to find. But this body wash is gentle and soft on my skin leaving it smooth and clean, with a plus of a heavenly coconut scent.

I am in constant need of this because of how much I use it. It's a really good body wash and definitely worth buying.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I had been putting off buying this for quite some time, mainly because I hoard bodywash, but I am so glad I bought this. I love the texture, its super creamy and has a luxurious lather that is like heaven! Its scent is out of this world amazing (i absolutely love the smell of coconut) This stuff leaves my skin so smooth and moisturized that I dont even need lotion after my shower!
Aiyana B.
Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??
Megan G.
Does this really help dry skin?