BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX Extra Creamy + Coconut Miracle Oil Ultra Moisture Body Wash 19.5oz 577ml Indulge in this ultra-hydrating blend enriched with extra virgin coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean oils. Restore moisture to even the most dry skin with this fast absorbing, skin restoring, rich and creamy, tropical blend. Age Group: Adult.

• Does this really help dry skin?3 Answers
  • Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body w...3 Answers
OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash
  • "I love this! I love the brand's hair products so when I saw they had a body wash, I was ECSTATIC to try it! I bought this from Walmart for about 5 or 6$. It's a great price considering you get 19.5 fluid ounces in the bottle! It's a easy pour bottle so you don't have to worry about a pump and it getting stuck. It's very moisturizing and the smell is light and refreshing and not at all too strong! It lathers really well and a little goes a long way so it lasts quite a while! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! " in 11 reviews
  • "This is how i get my summer skin ready. I have extra dry skin and this body wash helps tremendously. I also leave the shower smelling like a tropical oasis! Its soft and creamy. And best of all its sulfate free." in 3 reviews
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
#OGX so in love with this product, the feel, the smell, the long lasting OMG I'm In Love, WOW Really You Betcha Definitely Hooked, In LOVE This Is Always A Go To Product When Affordable! Have The Set And Loving Every Drop!!
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
I was so excited to try this body wash since I like using the OGX shampoo and conditioners and while this body wash was so soft in the shower unfortunately it left my skin very dry after shower. You get a ton of product for an affordable price and a little goes a long way and smells like the beach.
Kaylee W.
Williamsburg , KY
I love this body wash! Does help some with dry skin, is very soapy and silky smooth does leave you feeling refreshed and clean. It’s $5.47 at Walmart and it doesn’t take much at all so i day it is okay for the price could be a little cheaper though.it doesn’t have a smell so that could be improved. OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash I recommend!
Amy B.
Millington, MD
I’ve been using this brand of shampoo and conditioner for years so when I saw this body wash I had to try it. I love this coconut miracle oil body wash. It’s super moisturizing without leaving a film and smells amazing.

We have sensitive skin and have not had any issues at all with the ingredients and my skin hasn’t been dry all summer. It’s super soothing and great to use after a long day in the sun or after a workout. I know it’s a bit more expensive than other brands but a little goes a long way and the huge bottle I bought two months ago is still going strong :)
Marissa M.
At first I think it was over hydrating my skin and causing some body pimples which I was not pleased about. But my skin has adapted and now it gives me a good clean and hydration. However, I don’t think I will repurchase.
melanie c.
Charlotte, NC
Love, LOVE , LOVEEEE this body wash. My skin used to be rough and never soft. I saw a big improvement in my skin after a couple uses. It smells sooooo good too. This is my go to body wash from now on :) highly recommend.
Brittanee G.
Zeba
I have been using this body wash all summer, & it is amazing😍😍 I was having trouble with very dry skin, I found a body wash that did not have Fragrance in the ingredients and this product is a dream!! Idk what I would do without this in my life!!
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells good, but it’s a little heavy and harsh on my skin. It’s drying for me, and my skin was reactive and itchy, so I stopped using it once I realized. I don’t think it’s bad for everyone as others in my house used it, but two out of four of us had a skin reaction.
Abi L.
North Canton, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is the best smelling body wash I’ve ever had. It does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized, but I truly can’t get over the smell. Its the perfect mix of all “musks” I would say. I would recommend everyone try this!
Jodi S.
I love this body wash. It smells so good and it feels very hydrating. I normally don't love creamy body washes because I don't feel like they get me as clean, but this one still feels like it does a great job cleaning.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Has anyone found any other scents in this brand of body wash??
Megan G.
Does this really help dry skin?