BY OGX

Restore moisture to even the driest skin and send your senses on an island escape with this fast absorbing, rich and creamy, tropical body lotion.

Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Is this a good lotion because if been looking to buy a ne...3 Answers
  • Am I the only one who is absolutely in love with this lot...2 Answers
  • I use the ogx coconut shampoo and conditioner and I love ...3 Answers
OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Lotion
  • "Absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The smell is amazing and it is sooo moisturizing! Very creamy as it states on the bottle. Not disappointed at all with this lotion. I would definitely recommend to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I've struggled with dry skin forever, until I found the ogx coconut line. I'm reviewing this because it has helped me the most but I basically bought all the coconut products body wash, mouse, shampoo and conditioner. I buy pretty much everything at Target so it's a pretty decent price. The scent is just enough. I definitely can not recommend this product enough." in 12 reviews
  • "Obsessed obsessed obsessed with this lotion!!!!! It is a new holy Grail for me! I was so excited to find it and the bottle is huge for only around $8!!!! I have such sensitive skin and this lotion fits all my needs!!!! Can't say enough good things about it. In love!" in 3 reviews
  • "Another win from ogx!! As the name states this lotion is creamy but absorbs quickly without feeling sticky. I use right after evening shower. It smells great but not overwhelming. I picked it up at publix for about $7. This is a new favorite for me I will absolutely purchase again." in 3 reviews
Stevie R.
Fort Lauderdale
I love this brand of products, I use them for my hair and my skin. This lotion has an amazing scent to it and it’s not overpowering. It is a bit creamy so you have a rub it in a little longer than normal but because of the oil mixed in it leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. I will continue to use this product and I recommend it to others!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This is such a fantastic smelling lotion! I love the scent of coconut but this is literally more than that. It smells like coconut but it smells even better. Not only is this an important but I think this coconut Miracle Oil body lotion makes my skin feel so hydrated. I love this lotion, and can tell you that my mom does too!
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love it! Yes please! Honestly I've never been disappointed by this brand saw this in the store one day and figured I would give it a try as I've used their hair products for years and never been let down and boyyyyy am I glad I threw this in my cart! It smells amazing and keeps my skin so amazingly hydrated!
Miranda L.
Atlanta , GA
Thee absolute best!!! I’ve always been a gain of their hair products, so I guess it was only natural that I fall in love with the lotion as well.

The scent is absolutely amazing as it’s just enough to give you a nice smell without having to add perfume if you choose not too.

It also lasts a long time and keeps my skin super soft and smooth. Even after a 12 hour work day and a 60-90 minute workout it’s still there.
Kayla N.
Saginaw , MI
This lotion is like I keep my skin is super hydrated it’s extra creamy extra sauce so you really don’t need that much a little bit does go along way I smell super coconut he just feels like you’re in paradise when you rub it all over your skin there’s also a body wash shampoo and conditioner so I have them all and I feel like a little Hawaiian princess every time I use it
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
The smell and application were great. I would definitely use it for warm days when I don’t use heavy creams. However, for daily after shower use, I would only use it for less dry areas of my body. The price was reasonable.
Abigail E.
I love this lotion. I have tried diffrent lotions in this brand but I love the smell of this one the most. It’s so tropical and it works great. I use it before I go to bed and sometimes in the morning. It helps make my knees moisturize . Definelty suggest this whole brand.
Nicole M.
Boston
OMG I love this!! I purchased it about a month ago and im almost done with the bottle. It truly is a miracle. It really helps my (extremely) dry skin. And it smells amazing! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new body lotion!
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I love this lotion and it smells so good. It’s a lot more expensive then other lotions I’ve tried but it sinks right into your skin and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. I love this all year round. It does wonders for my skin, which is pretty sensitive and it doesn’t bother me either.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
Just started using this. Even though you are supposed to give a product at least 30 days, I can say that I do like the results so far. As we get older we know our skin changes and we may have to change what we use. So far so good.
Andrea M.
Is this a good lotion because if been looking to buy a new lotion that's good and smoothens/softens the skin and i saw this lotion at the store but wanted to see people's opinion on what they thought about it and if you think its a good lotion
Brittany T.
I use the ogx coconut shampoo and conditioner and I love it. Does this make your skin soft and does it irritate sensitive skin?
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Where can you buy this product?
Hay L.
Kingsport
Am I the only one who is absolutely in love with this lotion. Affordable and amazing 💞💞

Walmart