BY OGX®

Restore moisture to even the driest skin and send your senses on an island escape with this fast absorbing, rich and creamy, tropical body lotion.

Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I've been using Ogx Ultra Moisture extra creamy + Coconut miracle oil since the 2nd of Sept & I'm absolutely in love. I am 38 and the lotions I normally use aren't working anymore. Since I've had it, it worked the 1st night I used it & wow does it smells amazing. It smells of coconut's + vanilla bean, really tropical & I will be using this even through the winter because of it's thick creamy but absorbing body lotion, that will remind me of summer. It comes in a pretty bottle at 19.5fl oz & I've only used a quarter of a bottle thus far. I bought this for less than 10 dollars, which is cheaper than other known lotions. I'm planning on using Ogx body wash, shampoo & conditioners! I do wish that they had a body spray in this & the shampoos & conditioners were larger, but still worth it. I highly recommend.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this body lotion i bought it whenever they launch it because i have use some of their hair products in the past the smell is just perfect, i like using it and apply perfume after it enhance the smell so good
Shincy J.
Yonkers, NY
Ahhhh! Honestly I’m so obsessed. Firstly, let me start off by saying I have super dry skin. I’ve used so many lotions to make my skin soft but nothing worked. My friend introduced me to this product because i had no idea ogx had lotions! I absolutely love this and I love the smell. It moisturizes well on the skin and leaves my skin smelling amazing and feeling smooth! Highly recommend this lotion
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
I've never smelled such an amazing lotion!! The scent is such a dream and makes me feel relaxed after a shower. It makes my skin soft but I wjust wish the scent would last a bit longer after I put it on. It wears off pretty quickly but it does leave your skin feeling great
jenna v.
Syracuse , NY
One of the best scents for a body lotion I have ever used, very moisturizing, I use it every day- morning & night. I would say the price is very affordable for the amount of lotion you get.
Janelle T.
Bronx, NY
This smells so good like the hair care . My skin is soft however it takes a while to blend into your skin. You have to rub it in a few times. Other that it’s hydrating for my skin and I love using it to go to bed .
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
Heaven in a bottle ! The smell of this lotion is amazing ! The moment it touches your skin it soaks right in. Worth the money ! A little on the pricey side. It was about $8 at wal mart but I would purchase it again.
Amber R.
Mesa
I have a bottle of this at my desk and a bottle for at home. We love it so much at work that when I went on vacation and took it with me, my coworkers were angry. 😂
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
I'm obsessed with this lotion! I love coconut everything, but a lot of the lotions miss the mark. They either smell too fake or leave skin feeling greasy and/or sticky. This lotion is perfect. Not only is the smell heavenly, but it absorbs into your skin and leaves it feeling silky to the touch. It's incredibly hydrating and heals up any dry spots you might have almost immediately. And while some have considered it pricey, I don't think so myself. If you think about the quantity + quality of the product, it's actually pretty cheap. A must have for all coconut lovers.
Joeci M.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I love this lotion.. I used it as soon as I got in my car and put it on my arms and elbows cause they are dry and it absorbed in so good and left them moisturized. I will definitely keep repurchasing this lotion . I love the smell of it also it smells really good but it's not over powering of a smell I definitely would recommend this
Brittany T.
I use the ogx coconut shampoo and conditioner and I love it. Does this make your skin soft and does it irritate sensitive skin?
Andrea M.
Is this a good lotion because if been looking to buy a new lotion that's good and smoothens/softens the skin and i saw this lotion at the store but wanted to see people's opinion on what they thought about it and if you think its a good lotion
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Where can you buy this product?