BY OGX®

Restore moisture to even the driest skin and send your senses on an island escape with this fast absorbing, rich and creamy, tropical body lotion.

Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I use the ogx coconut shampoo and conditioner and I love it. Does...3 Answers
  • Is this a good lotion because if been looking to buy a new lotion...1 Answers
DeJa R.
DeJa R.
Another win from ogx!! As the name states this lotion is creamy but absorbs quickly without feeling sticky. I use right after evening shower. It smells great but not overwhelming. I picked it up at publix for about $7. This is a new favorite for me I will absolutely purchase again.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great lotion to have on-hand. The coconut smell is fragrant without being too pungent and the lotion feels moisturizing without feeling greasy. It's great for just your hands or full-body. Easy to find at most stores and relatively inexpensive.
Beth F.
Beth F.
Norcross, GA
I just bought this at CVS and put some on in my car and am already in love! It smells so amazing but not overpowering and it absorbed quickly leaving my super soft. Definitely recommend and will definitely buy again!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Riverview, Fl
Absolutely LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! The smell is amazing and it is sooo moisturizing! Very creamy as it states on the bottle. Not disappointed at all with this lotion. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
streetsboro, OH
A great smelling lotion. Not greasy. Great size for the price. I do feel like I always use more than I really need.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
Hydrating. Keeps skin soft and feeling fresh. No sticky feeling given that lotions usually tend to give.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Es una muy buena crema hidratante, hace su trabajo y no deja la piel seca después de un rato
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I've been using Ogx Ultra Moisture extra creamy + Coconut miracle oil since the 2nd of Sept & I'm absolutely in love. I am 38 and the lotions I normally use aren't working anymore. Since I've had it, it worked the 1st night I used it & wow does it smells amazing. It smells of coconut's + vanilla bean, really tropical & I will be using this even through the winter because of it's thick creamy but absorbing body lotion, that will remind me of summer. It comes in a pretty bottle at 19.5fl oz & I've only used a quarter of a bottle thus far. I bought this for less than 10 dollars, which is cheaper than other known lotions. I'm planning on using Ogx body wash, shampoo & conditioners! I do wish that they had a body spray in this & the shampoos & conditioners were larger, but still worth it. I highly recommend.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
St Simons Is, GA
I'm obsessed with this lotion! I love coconut everything, but a lot of the lotions miss the mark. They either smell too fake or leave skin feeling greasy and/or sticky. This lotion is perfect. Not only is the smell heavenly, but it absorbs into your skin and leaves it feeling silky to the touch. It's incredibly hydrating and heals up any dry spots you might have almost immediately. And while some have considered it pricey, I don't think so myself. If you think about the quantity + quality of the product, it's actually pretty cheap. A must have for all coconut lovers.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I just started using this so I can't say how it performs on moisturizing the skin just yet but can we talk about the scent? It's intoxicating! Correct me if I'm wrong but it smells very similar to brazilian bum bum cream that they sell at Sephora.

The only thing I don't completely love about it, is that it takes awhile to soak into the skin. I had noticeable white streaks on my skin until it soaked in completely. Which is about a minute. I've noticed this each time I've used it.

The smell alone is enough to keep me buying this product, it's warm enough to wear all year around as well.

Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I use the ogx coconut shampoo and conditioner and I love it. Does this make your skin soft and does it irritate sensitive skin?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Is this a good lotion because if been looking to buy a new lotion that's good and smoothens/softens the skin and i saw this lotion at the store but wanted to see people's opinion on what they thought about it and if you think its a good lotion