BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Coconut Milk Mender: 6 fl oz For damaged hair Nourishing Organic coconut milk & oils Sulfate free

• Does this stuff really work on hair that already has tons...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? Will it leave my hair he...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a hair product to get rid of my s...1 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender
  • "However I felt it didn't help with my split ends too much but I would repurchase in the future because of how great it made my hair smell. " in 4 reviews
  • "One of my favorite products that I've ever used for my hair!" in 1 review
  • "I don't like how it makes my hair feel kind of dirty in a way but still works great on my ends." in 1 review
  • "Love this product it smells really good .I needed a product to help control the split ends in my hair and this product was just right!!" in 1 review
  • "I don't know if the coconut makes my hair grow faster, but it leaves it softer and shinier!" in 1 review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love this stuff and really think it has helped my split and dry ends. It is weightless and doesn't leave my hair oily. It has really helped hydrate the ends of my hair and keep my hair looking like I desperately need to go get a trim! My hair feels amazing and healthy after using this. I was scared it would weigh it down and make it appear unwashed but it doesn't at all. It's not too expensive either and you can find it at many drug stores!
Chloe B.
Villanova, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this serum for my curly hair because of the smell and because it smoothies down my frizz but I don’t think it’s had any permanent effect. Definitely not bad for the price though.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach , FL
When you have to skip a month at the salon this product will keep your hair looking healthy until you can make it in. I have a light blond/auburn hair color and when my ends look frayed this mender hold them together very nicely. I am always satisfied with the results.
Kathleen B.
Medford, OR
I used this product back when my hair was being dyed jet black every month and needed some love. First of all, the smell is so yummy it made me want to go eat something coconut. Second of all it made my hair like butter. For real one of the BEST hair brands out there.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I love this how this stuff really does help me with my split and dry ends. It doesn't weight my hair down with this product. It really works! It's very healthy for my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone! I'm very satisfied with this product!
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
I love, love, love this product. It is so lightweight and i use this all year round. It is leaves a shine that is extraordinary. I am so glad that I found this line of products. It is cost effective and I have recommend it to others and they are in love.
Tiara C.
Liberty, KY
I love all of the organix products!! I have had trouble with split ends since deciding to dye my hair and this split end mender has really helped. Just after having use this a few times I can really tell a difference in the way my ends look and feel.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
This smells fantastic but other than that, I never have really noticed a difference in my hair when I use it versus when I don't. I really enjoy the smell, so I used up my bottle, but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it or if I can really recommend it to others.
Jenny W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I honestly tried this after having my friend rave about their products. I have not liked any of their items that they have put out. The shampoo is okay, the conditioner does nothing to make hair feel nice. It leaves my hair tangled and lifeless.
Rae K.
I get terrible split ends from straightening my hair often. I use this product easily 3-4 days a week if not every day. It is long lasting and smells so good. It's an amazing product and definitely my go to for mending split ends.
Hannah K.
Butler, PA
I've heard about the benefits of coconut oil... Does it really help?
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Has this ever left your hair greasy?
Vanny H.
WINNIPEG, MB
I have damaged hair from blow drying and straightening my hair. Does this really help with split ends and does it make your hair feel oily?
Olga T.
Harlingen
Is this product applied as a cream to all the hair or only the tips?
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
How well does this product work? Will it leave my hair heavy and greasy?