BY OGX® #19 in Shampoo

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I prefer the coconut milk shampoo. It makes my hair feel ...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?78 Answers
  • Can it be used on hair that tends to get greasy?1 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
  • "I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray." in 133 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hair" in 124 reviews
  • "The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint." in 101 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo and conditioner My hair is very dry and damaged but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing " in 84 reviews
  • "I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner." in 68 reviews
Maya M.
North Adams, MA
I love the smell of this shampoo its very refreshing. I doesn’t dry out my hair at all and it lathers well. The sent isn’t really long lasting for my hair but i think thats because i have a lot and it very thick. It also leaves a great shine in my hair also.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Love this shampoo, always makes my hair last for days which is super hard bc I have blond hair and it always shows as soon as it’s dirty, but I always find I can go an extra day when I wash if this company, it always keeps my head from itching so much.
Sabrathia J.
Lancaster, CA
I love the OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo and conditioner as well as many other products from this company. The smell is a bit over powering but it is coconut milk and coconut is usually an overpowering smell. My hair feels extremely soft after washing with theses products I would recommend it 100%.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
AMAZING FOR CURLY HAIR. You can’t go wrong with this shampoo! It smells amazingly. It targets hydrating your hair and leaving it frizz free. It layers super nice, I’ve always been super satisfied from this product. It’s affordable and I would recommend it to anyone who needs hydration and frizz control!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
To me this is the best smelling shampoo in the world. I literally want to eat it lol and trust me your head will smell like it too. Truth is, it is just not a good shampoo. It will eventually cause a lt of buildup and we all know that is a pain to remove!
Jennifer S.
I was getting tired of my hair falling out and i switched to this shampoo. i have seen a difference and i really like this brand! It's a bit pricey compared to what i was using in the past. i would rebuy again.  OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
Gaby R.
I frikkin love this shampoo. It smells so amazing and leaves my hair soft. My hair tends to get flat or frizzy really easily but this keeps my hair voluminous and silky. Super in texture and is amazingly effective. It can be hard to notice whether or not it does anything but I guess it just clicked for me. My hair is a mix because my mother has curly hair and my father has straight,so my hair knots easily and frizzes like curly hair would but it gets super dry as well. THIS PRODUCT SAVED ME. All I can say.
Tahmina N.
I used this shampoo when my hair was being dry and dead at the ends. This shampoo helped my hair feel moisturized and alive with volume. It helped me with dry scalp as well. After I washed my hair with this my hair always felt better and healthier.
tay f.
Flint, MI
this shampoo smells so good but I’m not a fan of the ingredients. It makes my hair produce grease much faster than it normally does. The only reason it even gets 3 stars is because I’m obsessed with the smell and it lingers in my hair afterwards!
Sophia T.
The smell of this product is amazing, it is very rare to find a shampoo product that is used on curly hair that can almost Detangle while shampooing and this product does that for me. I am very satisfied with product and will continue to use it.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?
Sabrina V.
I wasn't able to find a conditioner is one even available?
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is it worth to buy? How does your hair feel after using this product?
Shannon P.