BY OGX® #17 in Shampoo

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I prefer the coconut milk shampoo. It makes my hair feel ...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?78 Answers
  • Can it be used on hair that tends to get greasy?1 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
  • "I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray." in 133 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hair" in 124 reviews
  • "The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint." in 101 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo and conditioner My hair is very dry and damaged but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing " in 84 reviews
  • "I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner." in 68 reviews
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
I use the conditioner the most & love it. I go very light at the roots and a little heavier at the ends and my hair always feels great! I have really love hair so sometimes "weighing" it down it was is preferred. With the conditioner, my hair the next day is super light and can be curled without falling right away.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
This is the closest drugstore dupe I've come across to my beloved Biosilk products. It's really hydrating and leaves a silky finish. I can't use it for consecutive months though, because I do develop a greasy build up after using it for awhile, so I will switch to another brand for a bit, and return to this after awhile.
Assata R.
I really like this shampoo. It smells amazing and works so well I have natural 4a hair and one drop seems to clean my hair without stripping it of all of the oils. I use the conditioner from this set as an overnight pre-pop. I’m not sure if that’s safe for my hair in the long run but it definitely makes detangling easier.
Kathleen D.
Naugatuck, CT
Just your standard run-of-the-mill mild sulfate shampoo. I'm not really fussy with my shampoo other than it can't be too stripping, too expensive, or not stripping enough. This is inexpensive, goes on sale a lot, and does what I want it to so I'm pretty pleased with it. I absolutely despise the conditioner though.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I hate hate hate that I didn't love this shampoo and conditioner set. It was milky and smelled really good, but once I put it in my thick hair it like turned to water. It didn't lather up at all. I felt like I needed to go over my hair with a second shampoo because I really felt like this one didn't get my hair clean. I actually felt like it didn't do anything at all to my hair. I ended up giving the rest of this bottle to my boyfriend, who is less picky about his shower products. I don't think he finished the bottle before it got tossed in the trash. Which is a shame, because I LOVE their hair oils, but this just didn't cut it.
Hannah. B.
Portales
This smells SO GOOD and it just diffuses the whole smell throughout the shower. It leaves my curly hair clean and moisturized even without conditioners. I can easily run to Walmart and pick up a bottle, so it’s not hard to get and it’s not too expensive. It’s amazing since this does wonders for my hair.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Overall I love this shampoo, it saved my hair. If it could obliterate those tangles and provide moisture to my hair in that state it is a winner. I cannot wait to use it when my hair isn't in great distress. I wish I could give it 20 stars but for now just know that it has earned all five and many many more.
Amanda W.
I love this shampoo. It smells great and works great. It is super hydrating and the coconut really helps to moisturize damaged hair. You can find this at any local store or pharmacy and even places like Bed Bath and Beyond have it! I am very satisfied with this product as well as the pairing conditioner!
Vanessa M.
Everything is nice about this shampoo. It gives a nice lather, has a sweet smell, and it is not crazy expensive. I think its best for those with dry hair though as it was way too heavy for my liking. I like it for days when my hair feels parched but other than that definitely for those with dry hair.
Andrea D.
Wallace, NC
Love this shampoo! I’m often particular about using different shampoos because many dry my hair out. But this one does a great job of getting my hair squeaky clean without completely stripping it. I love the way it smells and I love that it’s easily accessible. I can buy it virtually anywhere.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?
Sabrina V.
I wasn't able to find a conditioner is one even available?
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is it worth to buy? How does your hair feel after using this product?
Shannon P.