BY OGX

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I prefer the coconut milk shampoo. It makes my hair feel ...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?78 Answers
  • Can it be used on hair that tends to get greasy?1 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
  • "I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray." in 133 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hair" in 124 reviews
  • "The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint." in 101 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo and conditioner My hair is very dry and damaged but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing " in 84 reviews
  • "I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner." in 68 reviews
casey p.
leitchfield
if you have curly hair buy this! ogx cocnut shampoo is what i use every single day its soooo good for dry frizzy hair. it gives me moisture and does not make my hair a knotted mess when i get out of the showeri switched from suave and will not ever go back! its cheap at walmart pair it with the conditioner and i have found my hairs holy grail! best of all no harsh chemicals in the ingredients!
Demetria J.
Sugar Land, TX
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. I'm a hairstylist, so I try and have tried everything! This shampoo and conditioner makes my extremely dry/relaxed hair incredibly soft. I'm able to finger comb thru my hair with the conditioner in, instead of having to use a comb. I love that! Excellent detangler and it smells exactly like coconut. So, if you're not a fan of the smell, do not get this lol. Its inexpensive, which is definitely a bonus. I highly recommend! My fiancé', who has medium length curly hair, uses and loves it too.
TIP: I love using the conditioner instead of shaving cream to shave my legs. It provides great slip and moisture to the legs. I definitely get a closer shave and legs are soooo soft when i get out of the shower.
Lauren N.
I really wanted to love this brand but it isn’t good for my type of hair . I’ve tried every kind they make even the ones that claim to be good for dry ,frizzy hair . But instead these did the opposite .they dried my hair out more and I had to immediately use a leave in conditioner . However on the plus side these are always on sale uslaly like 2 for $8 and cvs ,Walgreens .and usually coupons in the paper as well. So if you have no problematic hair I’m
Sure you will love this. They smell amazing too btw
Kylie M.
I love the smell of this product. It is paraben and sulfate free which I also look for in all my hair care products. I can go a few days without washing and my hair still looks and sleeps wonderful. The price is normal for drugstore shampoo. I have been using this for over a year and will continue to use this product or at least this brand. I just love coconut though.
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Honestly I love that it doesn't have sulfates or silicones. Smells amazing and really does make my hair feel soft and moisturized. The only issue I have with it is that my hair starts to smell weird on the second day which I don't experience with any other shampoo. Other than that it's a great drugstore option if you don't want nasty silicones and chemicals in your hair
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
I'd like to first say that this product isn't for everyone. for some people it will work better than others.  Some people like that squeaky clean feeling, but I don't like it when my hair squeaks. For me, this doesn't have that feeling, but for others I've noticed sometimes it does. Like I said above, the experience will vary depending on your hair.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Anything that OGX creates is just absolute hair bliss.

You know that feeling when you are absolutely ravenous for a salad because you've been eating burgers for 3 weeks straight? And when you finally sit down and eat something green, your body is exploding with joy and contentment because you are eating something full of nutrients?

That is how this product feels on my hair.

My hair was dry, coarse, tangly, and disfunctional, crying out for some healing. The coconut milk products from OGX QUENCH MY CURLS with the good stuff! It leaves my hair feeling so healthy and hydrated. I have to use the 25.4 oz size because I have so much hair. The smaller size just does not suffice.

It gives off a pleasant aroma of exotic nature. It brings balance to unruly hair. It is my absolute favorite hair product!
Candis S.
I usually don’t use shampoo a lot but. I just loovveeeee this shampoo. I feel good on my dry scalp and and it doesn’t strip the oils from hair. It’s better then other shampoos that I’ve tried. I like the scent I mean cuz of course... it’s coconut. I would recommend this product and buy it again. But not every product works for everybody hair.

Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
I really liked this for my beach vacation. It kept my hair from getting frizzy or sun damaged, which I always worry about when I go from a plane to the beach. Plus, I felt like my scalp gained some moisturizing benefits from this shampoo. It smelled nice, the OGX packaging is always cute, and it's affordable in all sizes. I usually pick this up at Target.
Sarah H.
I really liked this at first as it smelled great while I was using it and made my hair feel soft. But, the scent isn’t long lasting and I couldn’t smell it after my hair was dry, so that was disappointing. What I really appreciate about this brand, is that they don’t use ingredients that are bad for your hair, and they are still at drugstore prices.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?
Sabrina V.
I wasn't able to find a conditioner is one even available?
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is it worth to buy? How does your hair feel after using this product?
Shannon P.