BY OGX® #19 in Shampoo

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I prefer the coconut milk shampoo. It makes my hair feel ...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?78 Answers
  • Can it be used on hair that tends to get greasy?1 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
  • "I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray." in 133 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hair" in 124 reviews
  • "The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint." in 101 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo and conditioner My hair is very dry and damaged but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing " in 84 reviews
  • "I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner." in 68 reviews
Ana L.
This is the brand I switched to from aussie. It had caught my attention and I heard from everyone I know that this brand is good for your hair. I even researched about this brand from my influenster reviewers. Plus I was not gonna miss out on a sale target had with this brand!
Anyways the first 2 weeks of using this, conditioner and the serum, of course my hair falls out, but it doesn't fall as much as other haircare brands. What I love about this brand is it's natural ingredients. No harsh chemicals. This brand also makes my hair nourished and less dull. From my hair being dry, dull, and damaged to having nice, smooth hair. I know it's supposed to give hair volume but hasn't really.
I still have the bottles and the serum still, but I know I won't be buying more for a while because where I'm from, it can be quite expensive which doesn't fit my tight budget. Still I recommend this brand to everyone if they haven't gotten the chance to try this brand!
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
First of all, this product smells AMAZING and makes my hair smell just as great too. Honestly, I first tried it while staying with  friend; while they allowed me to use this Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner. After using it at their house, I had to buy it as soon as I got home. I typically have pretty unruly waves/curls with an oily scalp, but dry ends. So finding shampoo&conditioners that work are difficult. However, this did not weigh my hair down, leave it too dry or too oily. It made my hair feel so touch-ably soft and nice. I couldn't believe it! Also no fizz too! It felt like a dream come true.

So I highly recommend this to anyone with similar issues~!
I would say if you typically have very oily hair all over or very fine/straight hair, it may not be the best for you or you may need to use lighter amounts of the conditioner while focusing strictly on your ends.
Marie olive S.
jersey city
I love love their productssssss. Ever since i change my shampoo and conditioner i noticed a lot of changed in my hair. Before i was a pantene loyalist. For how many years i only used pantene. But i notice my hair fall git worst. After reading a lot... did some researched... a lot of people where talking about the benefits of using a sulfate free hair products. When i checked about the sulfate free hair products, people where raving about ogx. I gave it a try without expecting anything. The 1st one i tried is there coconut collection. The 1st time i used it, i notice how my hair the next day is so different. Its the right amount of oil . Which is so surprising. My hair always gets so dry after shampoo, and it needs 2days to regain it. But with ogx, after shampooing at night, the next day is already so soft. Now im hook. Whenever i see sale, i cant help but buy. So far i tried 4 of their collections. And all are amazing.
Eve J.
New York
- it is a very decent +++ shampoo, like the middle bear from The Goldilocks, not to heavy, not too light.
- worked nicely on my fine and colored hair
- worked nicely on my daughter's thick and uncolored hair
- I use it with matching conditioner
- adds tons of shine
- does not make my hair greasy
- I feel that I can go an extra day w/o washing with it
- I've used GK products that are the absolutely the best. This is way better than Pantene or other drug store shampoos
- I will buy it again
LAUREN {LO} B.
Orange, CA
This is one of the best shampoos on the market. I always buy it with it's matching conditioner and cannot live without it. When I am going on 5+ day trips where I can check a bag, I will bring these as my "travel shampoo & conditioner" even though it is not really travel size because I love it that much. It makes my hair feel so refreshed, clean and healthy! 100% would recommend OGX shampoo and conditioner to anyone! Absolutely love  OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo and  OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner .
If you are looking for the real coconut experience this is the way to go. When I started my all natural curly hair journey this was the first shampoo that I used. It works wonders. Sulfate free and it leaves that coconut island smell in your hair for days.  I recommend this product, the rinse and the whole line. I still buy this product from because I only been using sulfate free hair products. So girl or boy, if you are hesitant to buy this product, just do it, you will thank me later.
Lauren N.
I really wanted to love this brand but it isn’t good for my type of hair . I’ve tried every kind they make even the ones that claim to be good for dry ,frizzy hair . But instead these did the opposite .they dried my hair out more and I had to immediately use a leave in conditioner . However on the plus side these are always on sale uslaly like 2 for $8 and cvs ,Walgreens .and usually coupons in the paper as well. So if you have no problematic hair I’m
Sure you will love this. They smell amazing too btw
Kendall K.
Indiana
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean. It smells really nice too; like coconuts, which reminds me of summer time. I love how the free of sulfates; I think that makes a big difference in how healthy my hair is lately. I have a travel sized bottle of this, and it’s perfect for when I am on the road. It pairs great with the conditioner too. Great product!
Narelis A.
Augusta , GA
It smells great and does a decent job at leaving the hair smelling good for a few days. It is slightly pricey for the ounces provided. What I don’t like about it is that it tangles the hair very quickly and I feel as though it dries out the hair too much and strips it of necessary oils more than other shampoos, so this would be great for those who have really oily hair. The other things is that although it strips the oils from the hair it doesn’t actually clean my hair, which causes a lot of yucky buildup on my scalp.. ugh.. I is thick and can be a bit harder to get the rest of the product out when it begins to get low. You can’t turn the bottle upside down without propping it against something to have it used all the way which is inconvenient and a waste. It’s also hard to get the top off soo.... yeah. 😕
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
OGX® Teatree Mint Conditioner is one of the many combonations OGX makes utilizing the beauty of Mother Nature's handmade anti microbial , moistureizing, soothing Earth made natural properties! I am crazy about this brand! I would love try more OGX! i recommend trying any OGX product! the shampoo does not lather due to sulfate free! it is gentle, but the giant selection of products allows you to choose the issue to target! The conditioner doesnt leave ypu with weighed down slick hair. Its a great balance of consistancy! Perfectly Priced & effective! I think im in LOVE!
Courtney P.
Singapore, Singapore
I've heard great things about this product, but how much does it cost?
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
Have you used any other scent?
Emilio G.
Who's hair got soft and manageable after using this?!
Karina R.
Is this product volumizing?
Hannah H.
Albert Lea, MN
I've wanted to try these for a while now, but is it worth the money?