BY OGX® #12 in Shampoo

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I prefer the coconut milk shampoo. It makes my hair feel ...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?78 Answers
  • Can it be used on hair that tends to get greasy?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray." in 133 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hair" in 124 reviews
  • "The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint." in 101 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo and conditioner My hair is very dry and damaged but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing " in 84 reviews
  • "I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner." in 68 reviews
Ana L.
This is the brand I switched to from aussie. It had caught my attention and I heard from everyone I know that this brand is good for your hair. I even researched about this brand from my influenster reviewers. Plus I was not gonna miss out on a sale target had with this brand!
Anyways the first 2 weeks of using this, conditioner and the serum, of course my hair falls out, but it doesn't fall as much as other haircare brands. What I love about this brand is it's natural ingredients. No harsh chemicals. This brand also makes my hair nourished and less dull. From my hair being dry, dull, and damaged to having nice, smooth hair. I know it's supposed to give hair volume but hasn't really.
I still have the bottles and the serum still, but I know I won't be buying more for a while because where I'm from, it can be quite expensive which doesn't fit my tight budget. Still I recommend this brand to everyone if they haven't gotten the chance to try this brand!
Demetria J.
Sugar Land, TX
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. I'm a hairstylist, so I try and have tried everything! This shampoo and conditioner makes my extremely dry/relaxed hair incredibly soft. I'm able to finger comb thru my hair with the conditioner in, instead of having to use a comb. I love that! Excellent detangler and it smells exactly like coconut. So, if you're not a fan of the smell, do not get this lol. Its inexpensive, which is definitely a bonus. I highly recommend! My fiancé', who has medium length curly hair, uses and loves it too.
TIP: I love using the conditioner instead of shaving cream to shave my legs. It provides great slip and moisture to the legs. I definitely get a closer shave and legs are soooo soft when i get out of the shower.
If you are looking for the real coconut experience this is the way to go. When I started my all natural curly hair journey this was the first shampoo that I used. It works wonders. Sulfate free and it leaves that coconut island smell in your hair for days.  I recommend this product, the rinse and the whole line. I still buy this product from because I only been using sulfate free hair products. So girl or boy, if you are hesitant to buy this product, just do it, you will thank me later.
Lauren N.
I really wanted to love this brand but it isn’t good for my type of hair . I’ve tried every kind they make even the ones that claim to be good for dry ,frizzy hair . But instead these did the opposite .they dried my hair out more and I had to immediately use a leave in conditioner . However on the plus side these are always on sale uslaly like 2 for $8 and cvs ,Walgreens .and usually coupons in the paper as well. So if you have no problematic hair I’m
Sure you will love this. They smell amazing too btw
Kendall K.
Indiana
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling so soft and clean. It smells really nice too; like coconuts, which reminds me of summer time. I love how the free of sulfates; I think that makes a big difference in how healthy my hair is lately. I have a travel sized bottle of this, and it’s perfect for when I am on the road. It pairs great with the conditioner too. Great product!
Narelis A.
Augusta , GA
It smells great and does a decent job at leaving the hair smelling good for a few days. It is slightly pricey for the ounces provided. What I don’t like about it is that it tangles the hair very quickly and I feel as though it dries out the hair too much and strips it of necessary oils more than other shampoos, so this would be great for those who have really oily hair. The other things is that although it strips the oils from the hair it doesn’t actually clean my hair, which causes a lot of yucky buildup on my scalp.. ugh.. I is thick and can be a bit harder to get the rest of the product out when it begins to get low. You can’t turn the bottle upside down without propping it against something to have it used all the way which is inconvenient and a waste. It’s also hard to get the top off soo.... yeah. 😕
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
OGX® Teatree Mint Conditioner is one of the many combonations OGX makes utilizing the beauty of Mother Nature's handmade anti microbial , moistureizing, soothing Earth made natural properties! I am crazy about this brand! I would love try more OGX! i recommend trying any OGX product! the shampoo does not lather due to sulfate free! it is gentle, but the giant selection of products allows you to choose the issue to target! The conditioner doesnt leave ypu with weighed down slick hair. Its a great balance of consistancy! Perfectly Priced & effective! I think im in LOVE!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I bought the sample size of this product for my vacation, and I was pleasantly surprised. It made my hair super silky, and it felt overall healthier too. The coconut smell is light, and not overpowering at all. It is creamy, thick, and white in color. It lathers quite nicely. Overall I loved this, and will be buying again.
Savannah H.
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
Oh wow this shampoo and conditioner is absolutely amazing. I love coconut oil in any kind of product but, when added to shampoo and conditioner it's just that much more amazing. Not only do I smell like a freshly squeezed coconut but, my hair is also incredibly shiny and smooth after using this. I'm so glad this brand makes these larger sizes how because, I literally can't live without this. If you have dry or processed hair, you should give these gems a try! 5 stars.
casey p.
leitchfield
if you have curly hair buy this! ogx cocnut shampoo is what i use every single day its soooo good for dry frizzy hair. it gives me moisture and does not make my hair a knotted mess when i get out of the showeri switched from suave and will not ever go back! its cheap at walmart pair it with the conditioner and i have found my hairs holy grail! best of all no harsh chemicals in the ingredients!
Alisia B.
Does organix products work for your hair texture?
Stephanie R.
Dors this product work well on curly hair
Christine M.
Do any of you love the way this stuff smells as much as I do?
Tiffany C.
New Caney, TX
Which one do you think is the best smelling one. I personally like the coconut .
Brittany G.
Miamisburg, OH
How does this make your hair feel after you use it?