Veasna C.
South Gate, CA

Is it worth to buy? How does your hair feel after using this product?

katie B.
katie B.
LANSING
1 year, 1 month ago
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
1 year, 3 months ago
I use this every so often and really do like it. U should try it!
andrea T.
andrea T.
Seneca, SC
1 year, 6 months ago
I fell in love with this after my first use. Using this along with the conditioner just makes your hair feel so smooth and soft. You will love this product when you try it out. Its so worth it. You can sometime find the kits with the shampoo conditioner and the oil that goes with it.
Muncie, IN
1 year, 8 months ago
I have very fine and very short hair so many shampoos/conditioners leave my hair greasy looking and the weight will make it lay flat to my head. This did NOT do that. I only use a small amount of either the shampoo and/or conditioner. Another good thing - I normally have to wash my hair every day due to the oil, but this allows me to go the next day without washing.
Muncie, IN
Racxyrys H.
Racxyrys H.
Miami Beach, FL
1 year, 8 months ago
In truth the hair feels incredible soft, shiny and manageable and with an incredible smell
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yes! Your hair is light and smooth to the touch, although it can be pricey compared to other shampoos found at a drug store it's worth it.
LEAR21593 FRANCIS G.
LEAR21593 FRANCIS G.
1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooh YES!!! This product is incredible, my hair is rebellious, wavy and smooth when it wants. With this product there is no way of which my hair behaves badly, is very much a manageable mas. In addition the smell of coconut is the best part of this product. I love the coconut and his properties.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
Definitely! I have tried most of their products and they have helped my hair become much healthier. The OGX line goes on sale frequently at Rite Aid and other drug stores. You can stock up when they are buy one-get one. CVS will include them on their ExtraBucks promotions so you can earn cash to use on other products!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Burlington, WI
1 year, 8 months ago
It takes away the feel of having your hair weighed down