Katrina M.
Palos Park, IL

Does this dry out the scalp at all?

Bethanee S.
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
1 year, 7 months ago
It never dried mine out when I used it. Smelled good and made my hair really soft!
Dana R.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
In my opinion it does not. This is my go to line for winter months. My hair gets very dry in the winter and always looks great after i wash with my coconut milk shampoo.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Omaha, NE
1 year, 7 months ago
Not for me! The coconut milk has actually relieved my dry scalp... but everyone is different