Ana L.
This is the brand I switched to from aussie. It had caught my attention and I heard from everyone I know that this brand is good for your hair. I even researched about this brand from my influenster reviewers. Plus I was not gonna miss out on a sale target had with this brand!
Anyways the first 2 weeks of using this, conditioner and the serum, of course my hair falls out, but it doesn't fall as much as other haircare brands. What I love about this brand is it's natural ingredients. No harsh chemicals. This brand also makes my hair nourished and less dull. From my hair being dry, dull, and damaged to having nice, smooth hair. I know it's supposed to give hair volume but hasn't really.
I still have the bottles and the serum still, but I know I won't be buying more for a while because where I'm from, it can be quite expensive which doesn't fit my tight budget. Still I recommend this brand to everyone if they haven't gotten the chance to try this brand!