OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo

by OGX

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo what did you guys think of this? i heard it had some bad ingredients but i liked it for my frizz and waves?
does this help with curly hair?
How much did this product cost?
Start your review of OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray.in reviews
This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hairin reviews
The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint.in reviews
...but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing in reviews
I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner.in reviews
Mussarrat Z.
England
This shampoo is very nice. My hair now feel very smooth and silky. I would recommend this to everyone. It's perfect for my hair.
Jessica Z.
Toronto, NJ
Ok whenever I use this I feel like I have just been to the beach - the smell is incredible. I have super dry hair and it works pretty well for me but I do have to put on some sort of oil or cream after showering. I was very satisfied with this product, will buy again.
Iulia C.
London , Greater London
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Iulia C.
I love this product, I have been using it for many years, it is very good for any type of hair and it smells great
Asmae M.
london
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Asmae M.
I order the shampoo, conditioner and the oil. Tbh it’s really good finally my hair is not dry anymore from the first try, this product is really good for curly dry hair Highly recommended. 👍🏼
Maria L.
Doral, FL
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Maria L.
Very nice, very good, my hair screamed for this shampoo, it leaves it soft and manageable, I have noticed changes in my tips. I already said goodbye to my split ends. The aroma is delicious. The product is profitable. I will continue to use it and the rest of the coconut milk line too!
Destini R.
Andrews, TX
My favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. I used it for about a week and got so many compliments about how healthy and shiny my hair looked. I have used other brands for a healthy shine and was disappointed. But I love the coconut and it leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing!
Charley B.
west midlands
This shampoo is amazing value and so so lovely on my hair. It has a gorgeous scent and leaves my hair visibly soft. I can’t believe how good it is for the price!! Great value and would recommend to others!
Iqra S.
London, England
I love a lot of the OGX products! Although I do not like coconut smells, I like this because it isn't too overwhelming that the smell is uncomfortable.Also this shampoo is so effective and really does help hydrate and renourish the hair! Will repurchase!
scarlet S.
Devon, UK
I love a lot of the OGX products! Although I do not like coconut smells, I like this because it isn't too overwhelming that the smell is uncomfortable. Also this shampoo is so effective and really does help hydrate and renourish the hair! Will repurchase!
member-93ef9
At first I wasn’t sure if I wanted to buy this because of the price but I am so glad I did! My hair is oily, frizzy, and damaged and using this on my hair has made it feel the healthiest it’s felt in a long time! The smell is beautiful and makes my hair smell and feel so soft! You only need a little bit as it goes a long way. I usually keep it in my hair for 5 minutes before washing it out as it works better for my hair doing it that way! This is the best shampoo I have tried and I cannot wait to try more OGX products!

918 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma B.
il y a 15 jours
Kaylee F.
wilson
il y a 3 mois
Carrie I. il y a 2 mois
My hair was really dry from heat from blow drying and straightening and bleach so I tried this shampoo and it made my hair so soft and manageable and the smell was amazing the bottle will last a while because it only takes a little and I have a lot of hair
Rut R.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 mois
Sonia R. il y a 3 mois
Te deja el cabello muy suave, pero, si tienes cabello graso mejor optaría por otro, de la misma marca pero, para cabello graso