OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo

by OGX

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Is this good for color treated hair ?
Does this shampoo make your hair oily and how about combing?
Is this okay to use on color treated hair? Will it weigh down my fine hair?
Start your review of OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray.in reviews
This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hairin reviews
The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint.in reviews
...but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing in reviews
I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner.in reviews
Jody F.
Dickinson, ND
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Jody F.
Purchased at: Walmart
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo Love OGX everything! And this shampoo is no exception. I’ve been using a travel size and now I’m about to go buy the full sized set. It smells so tropical, summery and doesn’t leave my hair stripped instead clean and ready for the next step. The added egg whites is a plus because I’m getting a mild protein treatment whenever I use this.
Layan A.
Collierville, TN
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Layan A.
I have tried a few of the OGX shampoo and conditioners - this coconut milk one is probably my favorite because it smells amazing and is really moisturizing. I especially like using it in the colder months when my hair gets a little dry on the ends.
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Rachel B.
I used to use this all the time I still have it in the house. It dries my hair out a little. It's nice not my favorite. It smells amazing!!! Just not what I'm looking for. The price is reasonable. You can get it on sale which is nice. I won't be buying anymore.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been in love with this brand! Influenster hooked me up with complimentary products and since then the brand has been working very well for me. I love the scent, and how it hydrated my hair without that heavy feeling! I’ve tried the serum too and I also love it!
Guillani  S.
Little Elm, TX
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Guillani  S.
I fist want to say that this shampoo smelled amazing and I don’t usually like coconut scents! I feel like it made my hair just a little silkier but that’s about it.
Eva  L.
Surprise, AZ
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Eva  L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great ingredients smells awesome makes my hair fluffy and smooth and it’s literally very soft I like the way the texture of my hair feels when I use the shampoo literally the smell of fresh coconut is in my hair for up to four days I love stuff the smell tropical and make your hair smell very fresh
Nada E.
pittsburg
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Nada E.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my #1 conditioner because a little goes a long way and it leaves my hair so soft, and shiny for so long! My hair smells like coconut heaven after using this product. 100% worth the price and I would totally buy again! #conditioner #coconut #hairproduct
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,717 reviews
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I recently picked this up and have enjoyed using this product. This is a sulfate free shampoo and contains coconut milk and coconut oil and whipped egg white. I liked how well this scent was while washing my hair and how clean it rinsed out. This shampoo did a wonderful job nourishing my hair.
Ashley S.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this shampoo. Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves me with great looking hair. I love the coconut milk one because of the scent but I’m excited to try the different kinds. Definitely satisfied!
Victoria C.
Junction City, KS
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Victoria C.
I've been using this shampoo for the past 3 months. I picked it up because of the to-die-for scent and gorgeous packaging. My hair's growth has increased a ton! It really surprised me, since the shampoo doesn't claim to increase growth. But since with all the good ingredients, it's been growing, I say, an inch a month! All of my friends have been complimenting on how soft my hair looks. I can't stop sniffing my hair too! I would so buy this shampoo again, and I'm excited to try OGX's other shampoos also! I don't think I'll ever go back to any other brand. The only downside is I wish there was more product in each bottle, OGX should create a family size bottle!

927 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth R.
RichmondKY
il y a un an
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo Does this shampoo leave your hair greasy??
Tyler S. il y a un an
I never used this particular product from OGX, however, look into the current lawsuit with claims of hair loss. I used a different product of theirs and experienced extreme hair loss (I related to hormones & being post partum) but I think the company has just chosen some horrible ingredients.
Courtney B.
Los Angeles
Lionna L. il y a un an
Yes, after I don’t wash my hair for two days it gets a little greasy and after I wash it with ogx it’s not greasy. Also, if I wash my hair everyday with Ogx it doesnt get greasy ever.
Emma B.
il y a un an
OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo what did you guys think of this? i heard it had some bad ingredients but i liked it for my frizz and waves?
Kristen K. il y a un an
I’m not a fan. It left my hair dry and dull and felt like it left residue on my hair.