BY OGX

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I prefer the coconut milk shampoo. It makes my hair feel ...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?78 Answers
  • It is recommended for dry hair?1 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
  • "I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray." in 133 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hair" in 124 reviews
  • "The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint." in 101 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo and conditioner My hair is very dry and damaged but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing " in 84 reviews
  • "I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner." in 68 reviews
jazmin v.
Hands down to this shampoo. First of all, the smell is amazing !! The smell lasts long and it makes my hair smell from far away. My students always tell me I love how your hair smells teacher. I get plenty of complements not only with the smell but it leaves your hair looking fabulous. I can't remember when was the last time I had my hair looking like this. Such an amazing product.
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
First of all, this product smells AMAZING and makes my hair smell just as great too. Honestly, I first tried it while staying with  friend; while they allowed me to use this Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner. After using it at their house, I had to buy it as soon as I got home. I typically have pretty unruly waves/curls with an oily scalp, but dry ends. So finding shampoo&conditioners that work are difficult. However, this did not weigh my hair down, leave it too dry or too oily. It made my hair feel so touch-ably soft and nice. I couldn't believe it! Also no fizz too! It felt like a dream come true.

So I highly recommend this to anyone with similar issues~!
I would say if you typically have very oily hair all over or very fine/straight hair, it may not be the best for you or you may need to use lighter amounts of the conditioner while focusing strictly on your ends.
Danielle N.
Weippe, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a light beautiful smell and feel. I have sensitivites to smells and this product does not bother me at all. That's the first thing I judge anything by, the smell. Now, that being said. This stuff makes my normal to oily hair that is also frizzy(if you can believe) manageable , soft and tame. And when I say sorry, I mean Silky SOFT.
Sarah F.
Orange
Pretty good for being a super popular OGX shampoo. I feel like most hair types can use this and feel very satisfied with the results. I have fine hair and this didn’t weigh it down or make it feel greasy at all. The coconut smell is there but not overwhelming if you’re not the biggest fan of the smell of coconut.
layla 🖤.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
so everyone i know that has suuuper silky hair uses ogx, and having naturally frizzy hair i wanted to give it a shot. it's a good shampoo and conditioner, they smell good and get the job done, but it's nothing really special like i thought it would be. i do like it and would consider buying again, but it just didn't live up to what i thought it would be because my hair still ends up the frizzy poofy mess it is. i think i'm going to try the Moroccan oil one next time and give that one a shot!
meg H.
Livingston
Nice smell. Have been using this brand for a while and have been trying each and every single one. This one has a nice smell to it but personally i have oily hair so i wash it everyday so this shampoo left my hair soft but oily after a couple hours. When i use this I don’t have to use conditioner.
Marie olive S.
jersey city
I love love their productssssss. Ever since i change my shampoo and conditioner i noticed a lot of changed in my hair. Before i was a pantene loyalist. For how many years i only used pantene. But i notice my hair fall git worst. After reading a lot... did some researched... a lot of people where talking about the benefits of using a sulfate free hair products. When i checked about the sulfate free hair products, people where raving about ogx. I gave it a try without expecting anything. The 1st one i tried is there coconut collection. The 1st time i used it, i notice how my hair the next day is so different. Its the right amount of oil . Which is so surprising. My hair always gets so dry after shampoo, and it needs 2days to regain it. But with ogx, after shampooing at night, the next day is already so soft. Now im hook. Whenever i see sale, i cant help but buy. So far i tried 4 of their collections. And all are amazing.
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
Purchased at: Target
Omg this is the very best shampoo on the market! Or so i think lol. I have thick wavy to curly hair and it gets oily pretty quick. I have to wash it every other day or it starts tip get heavy and flat. After using this for a week or so i started to be able to go an extra day if i needed. It makes my hair so soft and healthy and i do mix with the matching conditioner faithfully. I can't say enough about this product, OGX nailed it with this Coconut Milk Shampoo and conditioner for sure! I highly recommend this product! Ogx Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo + Conditioner 13oz 'Duo' (Pack of 2)
Grace B.
Graham, NC
I absolutely love this shampoo!! It is not damaging to my hair and it uses a lot of natural products, which I love! I highly recommend this if you are in search of a product that uses natural ingredients and is careful with your hair.
Haley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
OGX is wonderful! Quality products at a good price. This particular shampoo is my favorite at the moment because the coconut milk is so moisturizing! Doesnt leave my hair feeling flat or deflated like some heavy shampoos do.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?
Sabrina V.
I wasn't able to find a conditioner is one even available?
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is it worth to buy? How does your hair feel after using this product?
Shannon P.