BY OGX® #29 in Shampoo

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I prefer the coconut milk shampoo. It makes my hair feel so soft ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?77 Answers
  • Can it be used on hair that tends to get greasy?1 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
  • "I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray." in 133 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hair" in 124 reviews
  • "The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint." in 101 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo and conditioner My hair is very dry and damaged but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing " in 84 reviews
  • "I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner." in 68 reviews
Ana L.
This is the brand I switched to from aussie. It had caught my attention and I heard from everyone I know that this brand is good for your hair. I even researched about this brand from my influenster reviewers. Plus I was not gonna miss out on a sale target had with this brand!
Anyways the first 2 weeks of using this, conditioner and the serum, of course my hair falls out, but it doesn't fall as much as other haircare brands. What I love about this brand is it's natural ingredients. No harsh chemicals. This brand also makes my hair nourished and less dull. From my hair being dry, dull, and damaged to having nice, smooth hair. I know it's supposed to give hair volume but hasn't really.
I still have the bottles and the serum still, but I know I won't be buying more for a while because where I'm from, it can be quite expensive which doesn't fit my tight budget. Still I recommend this brand to everyone if they haven't gotten the chance to try this brand!
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Anything that OGX creates is just absolute hair bliss.

You know that feeling when you are absolutely ravenous for a salad because you've been eating burgers for 3 weeks straight? And when you finally sit down and eat something green, your body is exploding with joy and contentment because you are eating something full of nutrients?

That is how this product feels on my hair.

My hair was dry, coarse, tangly, and disfunctional, crying out for some healing. The coconut milk products from OGX QUENCH MY CURLS with the good stuff! It leaves my hair feeling so healthy and hydrated. I have to use the 25.4 oz size because I have so much hair. The smaller size just does not suffice.

It gives off a pleasant aroma of exotic nature. It brings balance to unruly hair. It is my absolute favorite hair product!
Nicole R.
Port Byron, IL
Any item from OGX I love! I am beyond obsessed with all of their products. The shampoo and conditioner they have targets different things to help your hair heal and shine. I use quite a few of the shampoo and conditioner products but the original coconut milk will always be my favorite! They are little pricey for the small sized bottles but it is beyond worth it because a little goes a long way! I also use the OGX oils and I swear by them. The Aragon oil has helped my hair heal tremendously from dyeing it so much! Another product I use is their body lotion. It leaves me feeling so fresh and silky and it also smells amazing. I’ve been using OGX products for over a year now and will forever use them now!
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo is simply wonderful. My sister introduced me, and her stylist introduced her! It seems like everyone loves it, and there is a reason why.. the cleanliness! Coconut cleans so great and leaves a wonderful shine to your hair once dried. At least for me that is! The smell is a total bonus. A creamy/milky smell with the scent of coconut. It isn't too potent either which is great! I definitely rate this product as 4/5 stars! Everyone should try it at least once! And the  OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner as well!! :)
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
OGX® Teatree Mint Conditioner is one of the many combonations OGX makes utilizing the beauty of Mother Nature's handmade anti microbial , moistureizing, soothing Earth made natural properties! I am crazy about this brand! I would love try more OGX! i recommend trying any OGX product! the shampoo does not lather due to sulfate free! it is gentle, but the giant selection of products allows you to choose the issue to target! The conditioner doesnt leave ypu with weighed down slick hair. Its a great balance of consistancy! Perfectly Priced & effective! I think im in LOVE!
Cait F.
In the winter months, my scalp gets incredibly dry. Before finding this shampoo, I would have to use harsh dandruff shampoos that smelled horrible. I’m so glad I found this because it helps keep my scalp and hair moisturized without making it overly oily. The smell is great and it doesn’t feel like my hair is being stripped with chemicals like the dandruff shampoo. I love the smell!
Kylie M.
I love the smell of this product. It is paraben and sulfate free which I also look for in all my hair care products. I can go a few days without washing and my hair still looks and sleeps wonderful. The price is normal for drugstore shampoo. I have been using this for over a year and will continue to use this product or at least this brand. I just love coconut though.
Angelica ♛.
Liahna R.
Orem
I'd like to first say that this product isn't for everyone. for some people it will work better than others.  Some people like that squeaky clean feeling, but I don't like it when my hair squeaks. For me, this doesn't have that feeling, but for others I've noticed sometimes it does. Like I said above, the experience will vary depending on your hair. This product has a nice thick egg white feel like it's supposed to. I rather like the texture of the shampoo itself. This product will definitely clean your hair and help it stay healthy. I noticed that this plus the conditioner make my hair feel super soft and smooth like silk. Like I said above, not everyone will get this result.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
I really liked this for my beach vacation. It kept my hair from getting frizzy or sun damaged, which I always worry about when I go from a plane to the beach. Plus, I felt like my scalp gained some moisturizing benefits from this shampoo. It smelled nice, the OGX packaging is always cute, and it's affordable in all sizes. I usually pick this up at Target.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?
Sabrina V.
I wasn't able to find a conditioner is one even available?
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is it worth to buy? How does your hair feel after using this product?
Shannon P.