BY OGX® #20 in Shampoo

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I prefer the coconut milk shampoo. It makes my hair feel ...4 Answers
  • What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?78 Answers
  • Can it be used on hair that tends to get greasy?1 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
  • "I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray." in 133 reviews
  • "This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hair" in 124 reviews
  • "The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint." in 101 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo and conditioner My hair is very dry and damaged but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazing " in 84 reviews
  • "I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner." in 68 reviews
Ana L.
This is the brand I switched to from aussie. It had caught my attention and I heard from everyone I know that this brand is good for your hair. I even researched about this brand from my influenster reviewers. Plus I was not gonna miss out on a sale target had with this brand!
Anyways the first 2 weeks of using this, conditioner and the serum, of course my hair falls out, but it doesn't fall as much as other haircare brands. What I love about this brand is it's natural ingredients. No harsh chemicals. This brand also makes my hair nourished and less dull. From my hair being dry, dull, and damaged to having nice, smooth hair. I know it's supposed to give hair volume but hasn't really.
I still have the bottles and the serum still, but I know I won't be buying more for a while because where I'm from, it can be quite expensive which doesn't fit my tight budget. Still I recommend this brand to everyone if they haven't gotten the chance to try this brand!
Demetria J.
Sugar Land, TX
I love love love this shampoo and conditioner. I'm a hairstylist, so I try and have tried everything! This shampoo and conditioner makes my extremely dry/relaxed hair incredibly soft. I'm able to finger comb thru my hair with the conditioner in, instead of having to use a comb. I love that! Excellent detangler and it smells exactly like coconut. So, if you're not a fan of the smell, do not get this lol. Its inexpensive, which is definitely a bonus. I highly recommend! My fiancé', who has medium length curly hair, uses and loves it too.
TIP: I love using the conditioner instead of shaving cream to shave my legs. It provides great slip and moisture to the legs. I definitely get a closer shave and legs are soooo soft when i get out of the shower.
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
Talk about heaven, I love this OGX coconut milk shampoo. My hair feels so soft and nourished after I get done using it. I love the scent in the smoothness as I work it through my hair. You can never go wrong with anything from OGX! They're natural, organic hair products that make your hair silky smooth, voluminous, and helps make your hair all around healthier.
This shampoo smells so good, just like coconuts! The only downside is it is sort of pricey, but I'd say it's worth it for the quality and all natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals!
Savannah H.
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
Oh wow this shampoo and conditioner is absolutely amazing. I love coconut oil in any kind of product but, when added to shampoo and conditioner it's just that much more amazing. Not only do I smell like a freshly squeezed coconut but, my hair is also incredibly shiny and smooth after using this. I'm so glad this brand makes these larger sizes how because, I literally can't live without this. If you have dry or processed hair, you should give these gems a try! 5 stars.
Lauren N.
I really wanted to love this brand but it isn’t good for my type of hair . I’ve tried every kind they make even the ones that claim to be good for dry ,frizzy hair . But instead these did the opposite .they dried my hair out more and I had to immediately use a leave in conditioner . However on the plus side these are always on sale uslaly like 2 for $8 and cvs ,Walgreens .and usually coupons in the paper as well. So if you have no problematic hair I’m
Sure you will love this. They smell amazing too btw
Narelis A.
augusta, ga
It smells great and does a decent job at leaving the hair smelling good for a few days. It is slightly pricey for the ounces provided. What I don’t like about it is that it tangles the hair very quickly and I feel as though it dries out the hair too much and strips it of necessary oils more than other shampoos, so this would be great for those who have really oily hair. The other things is that although it strips the oils from the hair it doesn’t actually clean my hair, which causes a lot of yucky buildup on my scalp.. ugh.. I is thick and can be a bit harder to get the rest of the product out when it begins to get low. You can’t turn the bottle upside down without propping it against something to have it used all the way which is inconvenient and a waste. It’s also hard to get the top off soo.... yeah. 😕
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
OGX® Teatree Mint Conditioner is one of the many combonations OGX makes utilizing the beauty of Mother Nature's handmade anti microbial , moistureizing, soothing Earth made natural properties! I am crazy about this brand! I would love try more OGX! i recommend trying any OGX product! the shampoo does not lather due to sulfate free! it is gentle, but the giant selection of products allows you to choose the issue to target! The conditioner doesnt leave ypu with weighed down slick hair. Its a great balance of consistancy! Perfectly Priced & effective! I think im in LOVE!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I bought the sample size of this product for my vacation, and I was pleasantly surprised. It made my hair super silky, and it felt overall healthier too. The coconut smell is light, and not overpowering at all. It is creamy, thick, and white in color. It lathers quite nicely. Overall I loved this, and will be buying again.
Karoline M.
Plantation
About this product, I expected more. I used to use OGX shampoo and conditioner (Kukui Oil) and I absolutely love it. So I decided to try the coconut milk and I expected it to be better than the Kukui Oil. It is not! It's not bad, but it is just ok.  My hair doesn't feel soft or hydrated with this shampoo... wouldn't buy it again, because the Kukui oil line is way better.
casey p.
leitchfield
if you have curly hair buy this! ogx cocnut shampoo is what i use every single day its soooo good for dry frizzy hair. it gives me moisture and does not make my hair a knotted mess when i get out of the showeri switched from suave and will not ever go back! its cheap at walmart pair it with the conditioner and i have found my hairs holy grail! best of all no harsh chemicals in the ingredients!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite kind of organix shampoo and why?
Sabrina V.
I wasn't able to find a conditioner is one even available?
Veasna C.
South Gate, CA
Is it worth to buy? How does your hair feel after using this product?
Shannon P.