OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo

by OGX

This deliciously creamy and nourishing blend, infused with coconut milk, whipped egg proteins and coconut oils, helps to strengthen and hydrate your hair, leaving it softly scented, super soft and glowing.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Albumen, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Glycol Stearate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

is the OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo good for someone who plans to get highlights in the future?
El olor a coco permanece mucho tiempo o no dura?
Este shampoo es muy caro??
Start your review of OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“I currently use the coconut milk shampoo, conditioner, and serum, and for morning flatness/frizziness I use the Moroccan argan oil spray.” in reviews
“This shampoo smells great and keeps the moisture in my hair longer than many other shampoos, and I have very dry curly hair” in reviews
“The argon oil, sea mineral and brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioners are also incredible but my favorite was the Tea Tree Mint.” in reviews
“...but with these products my hair is very silky and healthy looking.. And smells amazingin reviews
“I have the Moroccan Argan Creme deep conditioner, the Argan oil mist, the lemon highlights shampoo and oil mist and the Kukui oil conditioner.” in reviews
Breda
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Chris D.
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Chris D.
I like how it gives off that aromatic sweet coconut milk fragrance. The coconut oil and milk protein in the shampoo hydrates my strands and balances out the dryness in the lengths and clears out the oiliness on the scalp effectively, furthermore it did give a good healthy shine to my hair. Overall it makes my hair healthy , nourished with a protein boost from albumen and hydrolysed milk protein. Another plus point: the product is Sulphate free. ( It has Sodium C-14-16 olefin sulphonate instead. ).
I really like this shampoo. It smells amazing and it lasts verg long. It really hydrating and makes my hair feel really soft. I would definitely repurchase this product. OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo
Haarlem
Perfect coconut smell. Also very nourishing shampoo. Which I bought several times. Love the way it leaves my hair. Not greasy but well moisterised. It is kindoff heavy but even with my straight fine hair it is not weighing it down too much. The only thing which annoys me is that the consistency is too thick, which makes it difficult to get the last bit out of the bottle.
Andrews, TX
My favorite shampoo/conditioner combo. I used it for about a week and got so many compliments about how healthy and shiny my hair looked. I have used other brands for a healthy shine and was disappointed. But I love the coconut and it leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing!
Toronto, NJ
Ok whenever I use this I feel like I have just been to the beach - the smell is incredible. I have super dry hair and it works pretty well for me but I do have to put on some sort of oil or cream after showering. I was very satisfied with this product, will buy again.
York Haven, PA
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo uploaded by Hilary A.
This is my favorite not only because the smell of coconut is to die for but also, it's natural and sulfate free! The company ogx also doesn't test their products on animals! This shampoo is creamy and hydrates my dry hair with the nourishing coconut milk! Love it! Highly recommended!
the smell is amazing i love it it makes me think im on a holiday or somting like that. it makes your hair grow super fast en it keeps your split ends nice and shiney and it also keeps your hair fresh this is a great product for people who ongy wash their hair once a month!!!
Pasadena, TX
I love this brand! I use the sea salt shampoo and conditioner and I can notice a difference in my hair. My hair is softer and moisturized but also my waves are more defined which I really like. Will continue using this brand!
Kissimmee, FL
Cleaned my hair very well and smells really good. You also do not need to wash your hair twice as I do with some other shampoos. Highly recommended.
This is my teen daughter her favorite shampoo. I sometimes use it. Has a great coconut smell and it is a really nice shampoo. Lovely product.

873 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Florida
il y a un jour
New castle, DE
il y a 12 jours
OGX® Coconut Milk Shampoo Do you recommend me?
Olivia L. • il y a 9 jours
Yes 10/10! It makes my hair so soft and luscious.
il y a 14 jours
Mona A. • il y a 14 jours
Hi babe, if you are concerned about growing your hair, look at their biotin shampoo. I also recommend taking biotin Supplements to encourage hair growth.