BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsOGX
Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces

OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces

by OGX

Your hair will go nuts for this tropical ultra-creamy blend, infused with Coconut Milk, whipped Egg White Proteins and Coconut Oils. Expect hair with more natural strength and elasticity, super shine and a subtle scent of the tropics.

STRENGTHEN & HYDRATE - This blend with coconut milk, coconut oil & ultra whipped egg white proteins will help add strength, elasticity, hydration & balance for healthy hair; beauty, pure and simple; NATURAL INDULGENCE - Indulge your hair the way nature intended! We'll never ask what you want to fix about your hair, we just want to know what you love about it, so we can make you love it even more; BEAUTY PURE & SIMPLE - OGX products are inspired by nature. We don’t try to make hair look “perfect” because we’d rather make hair look fuller, smoother, curlier, or bouncier & smell irresistible.; ROCK WHAT YOU'VE GOT - Whether you need quenching moisture for curly hair, protection for color treated hair, blowout cream or matte pomade, OGX hair care products are designed to bring out your best; TRY OUR QUALITY - Try our shampoo & conditioner if you've used products by Head & Shoulders, Kerastase, Paul Mitchell, Batiste, Biolage, Pantene, Redken, Loreal, Matrix, Bumble & Bumble or Bed Head.

OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces ? I haven't tried it yet but j wanna know is it good for my hair I have longer hair and it has a lot of dead ends, I was on tiktok that it was causing hair loss but ik if it's true can u tell me if it is
I would love to review this product or try this product out 💕?
Start your review of OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces!
How would you rate this product?
Ananda A.
Mansfield, OH
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Ananda A.
The Coconut Milk set from OGX is a huge lifesaver for my hair when it gets super dry due to coloring or weather. It's not my scalp's favorite (it's oily and that's the only reason why I gave it 4 stars), but it performs miracles on my hair length. The fragrance is super lush, probably the best coconut fragrance I've found in hair products, and it lasts for a loooong time! My hair is super soft, shiny and hydrated until it needs washing again. #bathtime #goodhairday #ogx #coconutmilk
Kensley J.
Columbia, SC
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Kensley J.
Love the way this #ofx smells and leaves our hair clean and manageable. It is great for giving our curls bounce. #blackgirlmagic #curlmagic
Lisette F.
Buchanan, NY
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Lisette F.
I received this as a unexpected box !! Thank you I love this product soo much and it’s already part of my daily routine for my hair. It’s soo good smelling even my husband uses it lol !! Soo happy !!!
Alysia M.
St Augustine, FL
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Alysia M.
After using this shampoo and conditioner I was left with such soft and moisturized hair! Would definitely recommend for anyone with a dry scalp. The scent is extremely pleasant as well, I have gotten multiple compliments on the way my hair looks and smells after continuing the use of OGX coconut milk shampoo and conditioner! I have definitely added these products to my hair washing routine.
Porsha M.
Stockton, CA
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Porsha M.
This shampoo and conditioner is bomb . It makes my hair so smooth and lustrous . It smells so good and the price is amazing . This has helped my hair so much I love it .
Taiva F.
Sarnia, ON
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Taiva F.
100% would recommend to others. Left my hair feeling full, and clean. Didn’t dry out my hair at all which is something that’s very important to me in a shampoo and conditioner. Smells phenomenal too, will definitely buy in the future!
Martha B.
Enterprise, MS
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Martha B.
My daughter loves this , they recommend I get this I love the smell it worked good for us. I do love ulta shampoo but u can get this at Walmart it's more affordable if u need something less expensive also love to let my hair air dry at times and keep heat off of it.
member-c8f562
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by member-c8f562
smells super nice! left my hair smelling like coconuts all day. i have brown straight hair, and this product made it so soft. great value for this product!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Maria C.
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Maria C.
When I tell you that I love OGX products, I mean it!!! and the fact that this combo shampoo/conditioner has coconut i just felt in love with them Leaves my hair soft and hydrated, and the thing I like about this small bottles is that is a very good size to travel . #ogxcoconutmil OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces k #ogx #influenster #happy11birthday
Tyler W.
Milwaukee, WI
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Tyler W.
OGX Coconut Milk Set, Shampoo & Conditioner, 13 Ounces uploaded by Tyler W.
I Was Suffering From Breakage And Hair Damage. I've Used Once And Already Can See The Difference. The Oil Is My Absolute Favorite. It Makes My Hair So Soft And Tangle Free.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sophie B.
il y a un an
Melissa D. il y a un an
I have tried this before and anything with coconut milk in it does make my hair shed more than normal. I had to quit using it!
Cinthya A.
Cape Coral, FL
il y a 4 ans
Hope J. il y a 4 ans
I use Monat (it’s the best ever) but sadly it’s not on Influenster so I can’t review it
jenny T.
Zanesville , OH
il y a 4 ans
Tamara Z. il y a 2 ans
I love the argan oil, it smells so good!