BY OGX® #76 in Hair Serums

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.

OGX® Coconut Milk Serum
  • "A little goes a long way,this i have learned i have very fine hair and this will weight it down if i use and entire pump and itll just make my hair look like it hasnt been washed in weeks due to the insanely greasy look." in 14 reviews
  • "I use this as a daily hair routine and i promise you it smells great, it keep your hair shiny and soft." in 12 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and my hair is very frizzy when i forget to put it on but when I remember my hair looks amazing!" in 11 reviews
  • "I use this at night and sleep with it in so that my hair is nice and oily in the morning so that when I take a shower, I have zero frizz and my hair looks smooth and well managed throughout the day." in 10 reviews
  • " This product is amazing, little goes along way, it gets the job done, and not to mention that divine smell of that coconut, literally the best oil there is at the moment" in 9 reviews
Bianca G.
Denver Colorado
Absolutely love this. I use it when I get out the shower on the end of my hair and let me tell you it works wonders my hair looks healthy and shiny and it’s getting stronger and fuller. It’s kind of pricey but worth it. A little goes a long way. You don’t need much for it to work that’s what I love. I definitely get my money worth with this. Especially because it works really good.
Zulairam R.
San Diego
I haven’t used this product in a while cuz I felt it was making my hair oily. I just wasn’t using this right. Tried it yesterday as the oil when doing the LOC method last night and it definitely helped! My curls are still defined and moisturized. This isn’t a true CG friendly product as OGX does have silicone, but if that isn’t an issue def give this product a try. It’s a lil heave so I wouldn’t recommend for thin hair.
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
How you feel about this product will depend on what you want it for. I thought this would be a serum to add to my hair(my children’s hair), let dry and style. This is way to heavy for us to do that. It leave the hair greasy. If you are looking for a hair treatment then it works well. It helps and tame those dry split ends.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Listen, ogx is always the only brand I use for my hair extensions. It’s long lasting softness that it provides my hair is to die for. It worked even better then expected and it smells wonderful. I recommend this product to all my family and friends OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Weightless Healing Dry Oil
Donna B.
I love this hair product so much
I have curly frizzy hair and this serum really tamed the frizz, it’s weightless & your hair looks so smooth. It’s leaves a subtle shine that’s nice not to much shine so you won’t look oily.
It’s good for when you get out oh the shower & perfect for after straightening.
Krystiana S.
Hartstown
I use this product after every shower. It smells amazing and helps repair dead ends. I have had nothing but enjoyment from this product and recommend it to anyone. Not only does it help repair but it also helps prevents damaged hair. I feel like anyone should pick up this product. It is very affordable and does a nice job of doing what it suppose to do.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Bought this at CVS at a great price!! I use this after every shower , only need one pump!! After a few times using this product I could see less split ends and less hair in my shower drain. I also use in my son's hair and see much improvement in his hair as well. Much more health. OGX® Coconut Milk Serum does wonders to prevent hair breakage!! Definitely going to repurchase this produce and recommend to my friends!
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
I absolutely love this serum! After I curl my hair, I apply this to my ends to reduce breakage throughout my hair. It is not too thick and it has a nice consistency for your hair. The scent is also very good; it leaves a distinct scent of coconut that lasts throughout the day!
Debra F.
I have used this serum for years and always go back to it. I initially tried it on a whim because I'm a sucker for all things coconut but it definitely paid off in the long run. Great to use right after washing hair and using a small amount after straightening hair
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
This smells so amazing!! It helps with my dry bleached ends and keeps them hydrated. Doesn’t weight my hair down at all. Works great when I blow dry my hair. I highly recommend that people try this. This brand always surprises me with how great the products are.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I used to use this on my hair & then stopped using it for a while. I recently went to Wal-Mart looking for it & I can't find it. Does anyone know where else I could find it?
Berlin G.
Does this work on wavy /frizzy hair
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very thin hair, will this leave it looking greasy?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I have been wanting to try this product for the ends of my hair. Does it leave your hair greasy at all?
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
Where can this product be purchased?