BY OGX® #4 in Hair Serums

Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.

Buy on Amazon
  • "A little goes a long way,this i have learned i have very fine hair and this will weight it down if i use and entire pump and itll just make my hair look like it hasnt been washed in weeks due to the insanely greasy look." in 14 reviews
  • "I use this as a daily hair routine and i promise you it smells great, it keep your hair shiny and soft." in 12 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and my hair is very frizzy when i forget to put it on but when I remember my hair looks amazing!" in 11 reviews
  • "I use this at night and sleep with it in so that my hair is nice and oily in the morning so that when I take a shower, I have zero frizz and my hair looks smooth and well managed throughout the day." in 10 reviews
  • " This product is amazing, little goes along way, it gets the job done, and not to mention that divine smell of that coconut, literally the best oil there is at the moment" in 9 reviews
angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this serum because my hair tends to get really dry and gets split ends. I loved the light weight mist this company makes and I thought I would try this. I liked how easy the pump was and it dispensed a good amount of the serum at a time. I didn't like that it was so thick and it was a little hard to work though my hair evenly. If you are not careful it's easy to put too much product and end up with a little bit of greasy hair. Definetly use sparingly, I'd recommend hitting it with the blow drier to get it a little more runny before applying. Other than that I liked the way it kept my waves intact and cut down on the frizz and I noticed a lot less split ends while I used it, it smelled great and gave my hair shine.
lillian h.
new york, NY
I absolutely hate this product, I love ogx’s conditioners and shampoos and I use them all the time. I bought this product because of the promise on the bottle. When I got home i followed the directions very carefully to make sure nothing bad happened to my hair. I used this for a week and almost three days later I noticed how dry my hair was. I didn’t think to much of it so I continued using the product but about a week later I was at the salon to get my hair braided, when my hair dresser said that my hair was super dry. She told me to stop using the product, I did and my hair got less and less dry each day.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Fabulous fabulous fabulous it makes my hair feel amazing. I don't color my hair anymore so my hair is really healthy but I have to be careful of putting too much conditioning products in it or I go from normal Happy Hair to grease ball hair in 0.2 seconds. This product makes my hair feel soft healthy and mixed with my heat protecting spray I get this fabulous smell I really like OGX brand in general their products seem to really work for my hair and I haven't had any complaints from my hair stylist she always says my hair looks happy and healthy which I think is a good sign that these products are doing me good.
Dawn H.
Attleboro, MA
I love the OGX brand. I've been using them for years affordable natural hair care. I try to stay away from sulfates in shampoo as much as possible since I do color my hair. I also have a Very Sensitive Scalp so certain products tend to give me a reaction but anything from this brand I haven't had a problem with in fact I currently have them in my shower. This product is lightweight leaves the hair shiny and smells amazing. I love applying it to my hair before I hit the beach or go swimming in a pool as it protects my hair from not being totally stripped from the chlorine or salt water.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
You know that feeling when you come out of shower and dry your hair and it's like all over the place.. wish I have tried this product sooner but this helps my little frizz yo calm down lol and it leave my hair look healthy shiny. Smells so good as well it's a bonus . Really made me have more healthier hair and I have very thin hair and specially when I really used it when I was pregnant . And after . Hair can be so different and such a mess when going through hormonal change but this kept me in line . Would recommend
no b.
I have extremely thick, curly, frizzy hair that likes to absorb everything. It’s a serious struggle trying to find products that moisturize my damaged ends without making the rest of my hair feel like a greasy gunked up mess. I was convinced I just couldn’t use products in my hair at all until I found this spray. It’s light enough that it never feels greasy, but it leaves my hair so so soft. I would recommend this product to anyone, but especially those with thick hair or those who’s hair doesn’t tend to like having product in it. This stuff is amazing!
Sheridan S.
Lincoln, NE
Great Product for individuals that have split ends, dry and dehydrated hair. Its $5.00 and at any local store. SCENT IS AMAZING!
I do recommend when using this product to only apply the lower part of hair. If you apply to scalp it can cause it to become oily. But, I have a dry scalp, and dehydrated ends so this product works great for me! I simply shower and apply this product after my shower to the ends of my hair and has made a dramatic difference!
Jeanette L.
I love all things coconut oil but unfortunately I didn’t absolutely love this. I bought is as a split end sealer/mender and although it smelled nice and gave me good shine I don’t believe the oil actually penetrated my hair shaft to treat my concerns as much as it just sat on top of my hair and temporarily masked the problem. It felt a bit heavy on my hair as well. I have naturally curly hair when in an Afro it looks thick but it’s sonewhat actually fine. I prefer pure organic coconut oil as this felt very synthetic
Mary f.
Chester
I have used this product alot and I am a huge fan of it. It makes my hair so smooth and it also helps alot with breakage. I can honestly tell you it works wonders and it doesn't hurt that it's coconut oil because i love using coconut oil when it comes to just about anything health/beauty wise. I have extremely long hair and it breaks off and falls out all the time since I started using this product this problem has decreased tremendously. I recommend you give it a try especially if you have long hair.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
It’s seldom I blow my hair out due to my admiration for my natural, kinky curls. But I do blow my hair out once or twice every 6months and this serum definitely makes me fall in love with my straightened hair. Since my hair holds natural oils it’s always important I find products that won’t weigh my hair down. This product is immensely light weight and inexpensive. I highly recommend.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I used to use this on my hair & then stopped using it for a while. I recently went to Wal-Mart looking for it & I can't find it. Does anyone know where else I could find it?
Berlin G.
Does this work on wavy /frizzy hair
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very thin hair, will this leave it looking greasy?
Becky C.
baxter, KY
I have been wanting to try this product for the ends of my hair. Does it leave your hair greasy at all?
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
Where can this product be purchased?