BY OGX® #3 in Hair Serums

Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.

OGX® Coconut Milk Serum
  • "A little goes a long way,this i have learned i have very fine hair and this will weight it down if i use and entire pump and itll just make my hair look like it hasnt been washed in weeks due to the insanely greasy look." in 14 reviews
  • "I use this as a daily hair routine and i promise you it smells great, it keep your hair shiny and soft." in 12 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and my hair is very frizzy when i forget to put it on but when I remember my hair looks amazing!" in 11 reviews
  • "I use this at night and sleep with it in so that my hair is nice and oily in the morning so that when I take a shower, I have zero frizz and my hair looks smooth and well managed throughout the day." in 10 reviews
  • " This product is amazing, little goes along way, it gets the job done, and not to mention that divine smell of that coconut, literally the best oil there is at the moment" in 9 reviews
Shemeida R.
Albuquerque
OGX Coconut Milk Serum, by far is the best Hair moisturizing serum I have ever used. We live in a high drying climate, and in the desert summer, our African American hair gets tested. While scouring the Local Albertson's grocery store I read that it was a coconut oil product, being that is the best absorbency I gave it a try for a whopping $7.99 that lasted over two months. My daughters hard to maintain moisture curly hair and my sons ever dry dredlocks soaked it up and stayed moist all day in the sun, glistening away. We kept a general routine of reapplying at night and wrapping our hair. Lightweight non- greasy and little went a long way. I highly Recommend. #Beatthesun
Shatoya D.
I am in love! I’m usually a devoted Super Skinny serum girl, but this was on sale, and I had a coupon at cvs. I paid like $1. First of all, this smells amazing. It is so fresh and coconut-ty. It made my thick, curly (dry lately) hair soooo soft and smooth and shiny. I worked a couple pumps thru the ends of my hair and in the back where my hair is dryer and a bit through the front where I have some heat damage. I stayed away from my roots as I don’t want them to look oily. My blowout is beautiful. I will be buying this for a long time! Please don’t discontinue!!
Adriana🐢 R.
I love this series! I only use this from the end of my hair to about halfway up since I have my hair cut in layers and I want to make sure I get to all of the ends without reaching my scalp since I do have oily roots. This product has definitely helped repair my hair and keep it from getting damaged! I had pretty damaged hair from having bleached and dyed my hair purple on my own (even though the color looked amazing), and this serum helped keep my hair soft until I was able to chop off all of the damaged hair. I continue to use it every night after I shower to keep my hair soft and healthy. It also smells amazing!
Bella M.
corpus christi
The OGX Coconut Milk serum was my original HG. It smells delicious, makes your hair smooth, and doesn’t weigh it down. It also doesn’t cost an arm and a leg which is a huge plus. As I started getting more into haircare though, I’ve found things that have wowed my more and made my hair feel smoother and lasting longer. I believe OGX has come out with a few more serums that are nicer than this one but this is a good starter product when you’re first getting into haircair and feel slightly overwhelmed by all the options. Overall, I’d recommend it if you’re on a budget or just want something very simple.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
This is one of my favorite hair products of all time 💘💘😍 and I also use it for my daughter after the shower ! Her hair is curly and mine is straight but the scent is amazing! Coconut 🌴 yummy 😋 I buy this maybe once a month ! The scent of coconut 🥥 also keeps lice away !thats why it’s perfect for my daughter for before school! You don’t even need much a little goes along way for sure ! It definitely keeps your hair soft & hydrated through the day ! Curly or straight this is an amazing serum ladies !
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
It’s seldom I blow my hair out due to my admiration for my natural, kinky curls. But I do blow my hair out once or twice every 6months and this serum definitely makes me fall in love with my straightened hair. Since my hair holds natural oils it’s always important I find products that won’t weigh my hair down. This product is immensely light weight and inexpensive. I highly recommend.
Emma G.
Madison
I purchased this product in the hopes that it would smooth and my naturally frizzy/wavy hair and maybe keep my ends looking cleaner between haircuts. But there's no noticeable difference in how my hair looks and feels on days when I use this and days when I don't. Additionally, it's far too easy to use too much and end up looking like a greasy mess.

I will continue to use this until it's gone, but I wouldn't recommend or repurchase it.
Jazmine N.
Detroit, MI
Absolutely love this product. I wear weaves and wigs and find that this product is amazing for in between washes and putting heat in the hair. Doesn't make the hair extremely oily, you only need a little to get the job done. The price is perfect for the quality and amount of product you get. The smell is amazing. You get to walk around with flawless looking and great smelling hair, definitely a win-win!
brianna m.
A staple prpduct for me. This product could be found at a local drugstore for fairly cheap and i believe it's a must for anyone seeking moisture/shine/a great smell. I love using this product after i shower and comb my hair i love to appl this to everywhere except for close to my roots!! Definitely recommend
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
I love the way this serum smells, and it makes my hair so soft! I will say, do not apply this near your roots. I usually apply this towards the ends of my hair, but sometimes I feel it weighs my hair down or makes it more oily sometimes. I would recommend this if anyone is looking for a nice hair serum for a cheap price! It is accessible at virtually any drugstore and is very affordable!
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I used to use this on my hair & then stopped using it for a while. I recently went to Wal-Mart looking for it & I can't find it. Does anyone know where else I could find it?
Berlin G.
Does this work on wavy /frizzy hair
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very thin hair, will this leave it looking greasy?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I have been wanting to try this product for the ends of my hair. Does it leave your hair greasy at all?
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
Where can this product be purchased?