BY OGX® #69 in Hair Serums

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.

OGX® Coconut Milk Serum
  • "A little goes a long way,this i have learned i have very fine hair and this will weight it down if i use and entire pump and itll just make my hair look like it hasnt been washed in weeks due to the insanely greasy look." in 14 reviews
  • "I use this as a daily hair routine and i promise you it smells great, it keep your hair shiny and soft." in 12 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and my hair is very frizzy when i forget to put it on but when I remember my hair looks amazing!" in 11 reviews
  • "I use this at night and sleep with it in so that my hair is nice and oily in the morning so that when I take a shower, I have zero frizz and my hair looks smooth and well managed throughout the day." in 10 reviews
  • " This product is amazing, little goes along way, it gets the job done, and not to mention that divine smell of that coconut, literally the best oil there is at the moment" in 9 reviews
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Pittsford, NY
First off, this serum is light and smells great. Its scent is the same as the Coconut Water shampoo & conditioner, so if you enjoy those, you'll enjoy this. It sits well in wet hair and upon drying, my hair usually feels just as weightless as when I don't use any products. It also adds a bit of shine to the ends of my hair, which are sometimes in need of a bit of sprucing up due to brushing. Overall, I've been using this serum for over 3 months and I have actually noticed a decrease in the appearance and frequency of split ends and I can definitely say that it's not because my haircare habits have changed. If you're looking for a new serum, this is a great, cost effective option!
Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After going from Asian black hair to blonde I knew I had to curate a selection repairing treatments so my hair wouldn't fall out and behold, I came across this little guy in the hair aisle in Target. I have so many uses for it! I put this on the night before if I'm showering in the morning so I can give my hair some extra conditioning. I put this in after my shower to protect my hair from the blowout heat. I put this on randomly if my hair is looking a little frizzy (especially when it's humid). I take one full pump after a shower and half a pump on dry hair so my hair isn't weighed down too much. The coconut scent makes me feel like I'm on a beach! 🌴
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Monroe, GA
This product has been a staple in my day to day hair routine for years. I decided to go without buying a bottle this month and my hair has suffered. I am so used to the buffer this product provides between my hair and things that damage it. I will be buying this again on my next outing. This product is less oily that regular coconut oil. This product makes it where your hair has a nice healthy shine to it instead of a clumpy oily mess. I put this product in my hair as soon as I get out of the shower and then wrap my hair up in a warm headwrap to give the product a chance to seep in. Highly recommended.
Adrien M.
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currently obsessed with the smell of coconut and the benefits it provides to the whole body! I have very dry, damaged hair and I use this product right after washing while my hair is damp or sometimes right before bed or if I'm wearing a ponytail. This product has significantly reduced the amount of breakage from brushing and managing my hair and keeps my hair shiny and moisturized! I love this product for what it's supposed to do but it can make my hair feel greasy and heavy if I use too much. But knowing the right amount for your hair length eliminates this problem!
Denisse B.
Denisse B.
Arlington , TX
I absolutely love this product! the antibreakage serum has giving a lot of health to my hair. It has improved my split ends and my burnt hair from the everyday flat ironing. I use it every other day after washing my hair and I usually let it air dry. It leaves hair soft, silky, smooth and definitely helps with the freeziness. I absolutely love this product. I use it so much that the 4oz bottle lasts me about 2 weeks and that's it. I definitely recommend it to everyone even men! I use it on my daughters hair also and her hair is just gorgeous!
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
San Fernando, CA
I have bleached white then dyed blue hair and it was very damaged during the ridiculous bleaching process. (I bleached it at home multiple times with a 40 volume developer. Not the best idea) After a shower 3 pumps is more than enough for my hair, which is thick and past mt breasts. Any more than three pumps and it starts to look greasy. It leaves my hair soft and manageable and almost completely eliminates frizz. Not to mention it smells sweet and the scent lingers. I absolutely love this stuff and would 100% recommend​ you try it
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Redheads tehd to have dry hair and we get a lot of breakage...which leads to those super awesome fuzzies around your head. Not fun. I tried Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum expecting what a lot of serums do and that is weigh my hair down. Well I was pleasantly surprised when I felt like this actually added volume! I concentrate on applying to the ends then tug the remaining vestiges of the product left on my hands through my roots. If you GENTLY wipe your palms over your hair you will get a nice smooth finish!
BettyLina T.
BettyLina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum! It smells amazing and lasts all day! A little goes a long way and it keeps my hair moisturized. One small pump is good for all of my hair and I have long thick hair. I was experiencing dry scalp, split ends, and dry hair with a lot of breakage due to dying it. This has helped so much even my hair stylists commented on how healthy my hair looks and feels!
Update:
I use this for my daughter's fly away hair and when I'm doing braids and her hair and there are no more fly aways or hair sticking out!
Erica Jane C.
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
I love this stuff - I started using it on my face at night! great moisturizer, plus I use it on my hai as well. I have noticed my skin looks awesome. It is a tad bit oily for hair though...(its heavy) I had to re wash my hair about once or twice when I put too much in! Suggest a pea size in the palm of your hand, rub hands together then distribute through your hair and ends specifically. Definitely love it's smell as well. My dry, damaged ends soaked up the serum, making it smooth and soft, not brittle.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
OGX is my favorite hair care line and I can't rave enough about their products. There's such a wide selection literally there is something for everyone and they all smell AMAZING. I'm a huge fan of anything that smells like coconut so I snatched this stuff up as soon as I saw it and I definitely wasn't disappointed. I love being able to use the pump so it's less messy and there's definitely a noticeable difference in my hair when I use it compared to when I don't . I'd highly recommend this product
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this on my hair & then stopped using it for a while. I recently went to Wal-Mart looking for it & I can't find it. Does anyone know where else I could find it?
Berlin G.
Berlin G.
Does this work on wavy /frizzy hair
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very thin hair, will this leave it looking greasy?
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I have been wanting to try this product for the ends of my hair. Does it leave your hair greasy at all?
Joan H.
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
Where can this product be purchased?