OGX® Coconut Milk Serum

by OGX

#6 in Hair Serums

Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.

Is it recommendable for a person who was oil hair? I really wanted to try it but I’m scared, my hair is very oily
Does this help for split ends/damage?
Is this product good for frizz but doesn’t make hair oily?
Start your review of OGX® Coconut Milk Serum!
Product Highlights
“A little goes a long way,this i have learned i have very fine hair and this will weight it down if i use and entire pump and itll just make my hair look like it hasnt been washed in weeks due to the insanely greasy look.” in reviews
“I use this as a daily hair routine and i promise you it smells great, it keep your hair shiny and soft.” in reviews
“It smells amazing and my hair is very frizzy when i forget to put it on but when I remember my hair looks amazing!” in reviews
“...in the morning so that when I take a shower, I have zero frizz and my hair looks smooth and well managed throughout the day.” in reviews
“ This product is amazing, little goes along way, it gets the job done, and not to mention that divine smell of that coconut, literally the best oil there is at the moment” in reviews
San Jose, CA
OGX® Coconut Milk Serum uploaded by Tulika S.
Purchased at: Target
OGX® Coconut Milk Serum is my go to hair serum after every hair wash.🧖🏻‍♀️I have used many leave-in conditioners or post hair wash serums, but keep turning back to this one. It has a pump which can be twisted to close or open, thus preventing product from leaking. I take just one pump of product in my palm🖐 and apply evenly (mostly ends, avoiding scalp) on towel dried hair just after the hair wash. This helps me de tangle my hair locks and makes brushing wet hair easy. It has a coconut 🥥 smell, which lingers for a while. It may seem to be oily at first on palm but not at all oily when hair dries; key tip 🔑 is just use one pump. Healthy shiny looking hair! 💁🏻‍♀️🌴 #haircare #selfcare #ecofriendly #hairserum #ecowarrior #leaveinconditioner #ogx #ogxcoconutmilk #ogxcoconutmilkserum #smoothhair #healthyhair #beautyjunkie. OGX
Johnstown, OH
OGX® Coconut Milk Serum uploaded by Melissa F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this serem. I have fine hair,but have frizz where new hair growth is in my hairline. I have frizz issues anyways and these small hairs go wild. So I use like a dime size or less. A little goes a long way. I've had this 5 months with me and my daughter using it. It feels soft,looks shiney and seems to help hair overall. I am unsure it just looks great and on a ponytail day this is all i need to use. I love It and recommend it.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this serum. I was having problems with my hair being dry and frizzy and after I started using this, my hair was completely fixed. I use it right after I get out of the shower when my hair is still wet and put about two pumps of the serum into my hair. I mainly apply it to just my ends otherwise it makes my hair look oily. Running your fingers through your roots after applying most of the product doesn’t hurt though and helps with frizz. Not to mention, it smells AMAZING! It isn’t super overpowering but does have enough of a scent for you to notice it- which I love. I also like using OGX® Coconut Oil Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist after my hair dries to reinforce the hydration. After I started doing this, my hair has become so much shinier and smoother. I would definitely recommend this product!
Denver
Purchased at: Target
This is the holy grail of hair care. I’ve never used anything in my life that makes my hair look and feel this good. Just two pumps in your damp hair after a shower and it will have your hair looking and feeling like the hair you see in commercials. I can use the crappyest shampoo and conditioner in the wash that would normally leave my hair looking dull and feeling brittle and this product will come and save your hair. The price point is amazing, it should be illegal for this to be so cheap for how good it is. So give it a try ladies and gents, you will not be disappointed 😉
West Valley , UT
OGX® Coconut Milk Serum uploaded by Ohane C.
OGX® Coconut Milk Serum uploaded by Ohane C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like to use this serum on my hair before every wash. It really helps to hydrate my hair and give a really nice healthy look after the wash and dry. My hair looks radiant after I started to use this, and it’s really healthier now. So if you have a kinda of dry and break hair it will help to repair it. I recommend it !
OGX® Coconut Milk Serum uploaded by reyna 1.
I want this product for a long time, When I finally got it I was surprised with consistency Because I was waiting consistency like oil But it is not. I'm not used to such liquid hair products but easy to get used to. What I really like, it is smell the smell of coconut oil is always cute What about effect. I have been used it for a 3 weeks the quality of my hair has not changed, I don’t see some kind of cool effect, maybe the tips became moist, but there is dandruff that I thought would disappear Thank you Bye
OGX® Coconut Milk Serum uploaded by Kenya W.
This feels so silky and I love it!!!! love the smell of coconut and this smell is a plus because it’s not a strong fragrance at all. It makes my hair feel so good and healthy when I use it. I was using products with silicones in them some months ago but I’m glad I did. It’s the right amount for my or my daughter’s hair when it’s straight. It makes our hair feel smooth and healthy without being weighed down. It keeps my hair feeling soft without having build up too! This is my daughter’s hair 😊
Shelby Twp, MI
I usually love coconut milk-based items, however I could not get used to this product’s texture and how it felt in my hair. It is very sticky it’s almost like it’s made of sugar (that’s the best way I can describe it)and it didn’t really activate errr the texture didn’t really change once it was in my hair. It didn’t really add moisture more-so than make my hair feel sticky and oily and like I needed a shower. Love this brand, just not this product.
Purchased at: CVS
This is ok. I have really fine hair that is waist-length, so of I'm not super careful, my hair can get greasy and stringy looking. When used really sparingly, it does give a really nice shine and softness. But be prepared to use a tiny tiny amount and work in more if needed. You can always add more, but you'll be shampooing to remove it if you go overboard on it. I've had the same bottle for a few years now and it's still 3/4 full, if that helps.
Clinton Twp, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smell of the product! I couldn’t use it before brushing because it would make my roots greasy so I could only apply at the ends of my hair when it was a little bit dry. I really like how it made my hair feel as I was wearing it, felt like it was stronger and softer. But when I would go to wash my hair the next time it seemed like my ends were dry as I washed it out. I ended up giving it on to a friend who really likes it though!

197 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
surrey
il y a un mois
Holly P. • il y a un mois
I would say so, I didn’t really get along with any John Frieda products though. This is amazing, I use it everyday and it works wonders
Portland , OR
Bronx, NY
il y a un mois
Ceylin S. • il y a un mois
This really makes my hair sleek and smooth, and it’s really saying something when my hair type is just frizz. The only possible con I can think of is that it can make your hair greasy if you use too much product and that goes with almost any product. A little really does go a long way with this.