BY OGX® #4 in Hair Serums

Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.

OGX® Coconut Milk Serum
  • "A little goes a long way,this i have learned i have very fine hair and this will weight it down if i use and entire pump and itll just make my hair look like it hasnt been washed in weeks due to the insanely greasy look." in 14 reviews
  • "I use this as a daily hair routine and i promise you it smells great, it keep your hair shiny and soft." in 12 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and my hair is very frizzy when i forget to put it on but when I remember my hair looks amazing!" in 11 reviews
  • "I use this at night and sleep with it in so that my hair is nice and oily in the morning so that when I take a shower, I have zero frizz and my hair looks smooth and well managed throughout the day." in 10 reviews
  • " This product is amazing, little goes along way, it gets the job done, and not to mention that divine smell of that coconut, literally the best oil there is at the moment" in 9 reviews
angelica R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I bought this serum because my hair tends to get really dry and gets split ends. I loved the light weight mist this company makes and I thought I would try this. I liked how easy the pump was and it dispensed a good amount of the serum at a time. I didn't like that it was so thick and it was a little hard to work though my hair evenly. If you are not careful it's easy to put too much product and end up with a little bit of greasy hair. Definetly use sparingly, I'd recommend hitting it with the blow drier to get it a little more runny before applying. Other than that I liked the way it kept my waves intact and cut down on the frizz and I noticed a lot less split ends while I used it, it smelled great and gave my hair shine.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
Fabulous fabulous fabulous it makes my hair feel amazing. I don't color my hair anymore so my hair is really healthy but I have to be careful of putting too much conditioning products in it or I go from normal Happy Hair to grease ball hair in 0.2 seconds. This product makes my hair feel soft healthy and mixed with my heat protecting spray I get this fabulous smell I really like OGX brand in general their products seem to really work for my hair and I haven't had any complaints from my hair stylist she always says my hair looks happy and healthy which I think is a good sign that these products are doing me good.
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
I love this stuff! I use it almost every single day after I get out of the shower and I only use it on the ends I don’t use it on the top. It has the open to turn it on or off so that’s pretty cool just in case you want to travel with it. It makes my hair super soft! love it 😊💞 and one bottle lasts a super long time!
Mary f.
Chester
I have used this product alot and I am a huge fan of it. It makes my hair so smooth and it also helps alot with breakage. I can honestly tell you it works wonders and it doesn't hurt that it's coconut oil because i love using coconut oil when it comes to just about anything health/beauty wise. I have extremely long hair and it breaks off and falls out all the time since I started using this product this problem has decreased tremendously. I recommend you give it a try especially if you have long hair.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
It’s seldom I blow my hair out due to my admiration for my natural, kinky curls. But I do blow my hair out once or twice every 6months and this serum definitely makes me fall in love with my straightened hair. Since my hair holds natural oils it’s always important I find products that won’t weigh my hair down. This product is immensely light weight and inexpensive. I highly recommend.
Mandy A.
Clearwater
I am SO picky about what I put in my hair. My hair is fine, oily, and pin straight. Within the last year or two my hair has been getting increasingly dry at the ends. This serum smells so good and makes my hair so silky looking at the ends without making it oily looking! Can't beat the price.
Tara W.
This oil is also amazing! I put it in my hair at night and wash it the next morning and it’s SO SOFT! It smells amazing and it’s long lasting. It doesn’t take much to do long hair and it affordable. I bought mine at Walmart for about $6 and I definitely don’t regret buying it. OGX® Coconut Milk Serum
Nicki S.
As someone who has some light color damage and applies heat often to my hair I notice at times that it began to feel coarse and look ratty. I was an avid lover of Ogx shampoo and conditioners but had never tried any of their serums until I saw a review here on Influenster for their Coconut Milk Serum. It’s one of my favorite hair care products and I’ll never go back to not using it. It keeps my hair feeling fresh and strong with a soft feel. Goodbye split ends
lillian h.
new york, NY
I absolutely hate this product, I love ogx’s conditioners and shampoos and I use them all the time. I bought this product because of the promise on the bottle. When I got home i followed the directions very carefully to make sure nothing bad happened to my hair. I used this for a week and almost three days later I noticed how dry my hair was. I didn’t think to much of it so I continued using the product but about a week later I was at the salon to get my hair braided, when my hair dresser said that my hair was super dry. She told me to stop using the product, I did and my hair got less and less dry each day.
Stacy N.
Product for me is best used in the winter when everything is dry and static-filled.  I actually rub this into my hair (all over) at night and sleep with it in letting it penetrate all of my hair and scalp and will wash it out the next day using a sulphate-free shampoo usually OGX and my hair feel soft and smooth rather than dry..  Don't use much in the summer.  Recommended for dry fine or frizzy hair with split ends.  Another good idea is to do a cold water rinse while rinsing out your conditioner, which closes up hair follicles and seals in the conditioner.  Hot water opens them.  Just like your facial pores.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I used to use this on my hair & then stopped using it for a while. I recently went to Wal-Mart looking for it & I can't find it. Does anyone know where else I could find it?
Berlin G.
Does this work on wavy /frizzy hair
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very thin hair, will this leave it looking greasy?
Becky C.
baxter, KY
I have been wanting to try this product for the ends of my hair. Does it leave your hair greasy at all?
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
Where can this product be purchased?

back