BY OGX® #76 in Hair Serums

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.

OGX® Coconut Milk Serum
  • "A little goes a long way,this i have learned i have very fine hair and this will weight it down if i use and entire pump and itll just make my hair look like it hasnt been washed in weeks due to the insanely greasy look." in 14 reviews
  • "I use this as a daily hair routine and i promise you it smells great, it keep your hair shiny and soft." in 12 reviews
  • "It smells amazing and my hair is very frizzy when i forget to put it on but when I remember my hair looks amazing!" in 11 reviews
  • "I use this at night and sleep with it in so that my hair is nice and oily in the morning so that when I take a shower, I have zero frizz and my hair looks smooth and well managed throughout the day." in 10 reviews
  • " This product is amazing, little goes along way, it gets the job done, and not to mention that divine smell of that coconut, literally the best oil there is at the moment" in 9 reviews
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this. A little bit goes along way. Last year I dyed my hair so much I fried it. I had to get my ends trimmed and that didn't help. So I bought this at Wal-Mart and applied it to the ends of my hair and working my way up. Even though my hair is long and thick it did not take a whole lot for my hair. Now my hair looks healthier than ever and feels amazing. It also smells amazing and leaves my hair smelling good also.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I like use this every time after I get out of the shower to prevent my hair from breaking. I like to use just a small amount because a little goes a long way. I always put this on my dampened hair. This smells really really good too. This really does work from preventing my hair from breaking at the ends.
Donna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair product so much
I have curly frizzy hair and this serum really tamed the frizz, it’s weightless & your hair looks so smooth. It’s leaves a subtle shine that’s nice not to much shine so you won’t look oily.
It’s good for when you get out oh the shower & perfect for after straightening.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this at CVS at a great price!! I use this after every shower , only need one pump!! After a few times using this product I could see less split ends and less hair in my shower drain. I also use in my son's hair and see much improvement in his hair as well. Much more health. OGX® Coconut Milk Serum does wonders to prevent hair breakage!! Definitely going to repurchase this produce and recommend to my friends!
Akyra S.
Kinston, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this serum! After I curl my hair, I apply this to my ends to reduce breakage throughout my hair. It is not too thick and it has a nice consistency for your hair. The scent is also very good; it leaves a distinct scent of coconut that lasts throughout the day!
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the smell of the product. It has a true coconut smell that's amazing. While I was super excited about purchasing this, I wasn't crazy about this product. I have thick dry hair - originally black but dyed blonde for about 2 years. I used this on wet hair after the shower and found it made my hair sticky when dried. I've tried using different amount and still the same result. I occasionally now just put a drop and rub it into my dry hair and it gives it a nice smell. Just don't like the stickiness!
Amy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give it 10 stars! I have fine hair that breaks easily & never grows longer than 2" longer than my shoulders. I used this for one year. Instantly it smoothed, wasn't oily at all, smelled AMAZING, and a year later my hair is reaching the small of my back. Nothing in my life could ever do this. It didn't weigh my hair down at all. Because it's so fine, I used half a pump. That was all it needed to work its magic. My success with this moved me on to other items & varieties in this hair care line.
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product at Target. I have very dry, frizzy hair that puffs out after washing it. I use this product to try to control my frizz a little. It makes my hair extremely soft - it feels great and leaves my hair smelling great, too.  You only need to use a very small amount of product to achieve the desired result. Just use one drop and mix it in to your hands and then in to your hair. Its a great product and I do recommend it to others.
Holly Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve started to shop OGX and will never stop! It is a really great value, the prices are super fair and the quality is so. good. It’s so luxurious and silky smooth and I’ve noticed a big difference in the quality of my hair!
JaKayla K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When using this product. You have to apply a small amount to your palm, rub your hands together, then apply evenly onto damp hair, work through the ends. For the best results you have to use other OGX coconut milk products.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this on my hair & then stopped using it for a while. I recently went to Wal-Mart looking for it & I can't find it. Does anyone know where else I could find it?
Berlin G.
Does this work on wavy /frizzy hair
Ashley V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have very thin hair, will this leave it looking greasy?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
I have been wanting to try this product for the ends of my hair. Does it leave your hair greasy at all?
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
Where can this product be purchased?