OGX® Coconut Milk Hibiscus Body Lotion uploaded by Marsha S.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This creamy body treatment glides over skin, leaving it soft and touchable all over with an intense moisture lock system that uses a pca complex to help draw moisture into the skin while a ceramide complex creates a surface barrier to lock it in.

Alejandra P.
I love this lotion because it's thick and creamy but it is not long lasting. The moisturizer works good after using a body oil for better and longer moisture. You can purchase at Walmart🌺 I would buy this again!!
Marsha S.
Elon, NC
This is an excellent item for those with paoriasis, super thick natural deep curl mixed blonde or Sandy Brown hair, or dry hair. Full larger rinsed clean. Great aroma. Very great product line found at CVS. Many coupons and CVS extra discounts. #Influenstet approved ...
OGX® Leave-in Nourishing Coconut MilkOGX® Coconut Milk SerumOGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus LotionOGX® Instant Repair Treatment Nourishing Coconut MilkOGX® Ever Slim Coconut Milk Brown Sugar Body Scrub
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
This coconut hibiscus lotion is phenomenal! It smell amazing and leaves your skin moisturized all day! I purchased it from Walgreens and it is ver affordable! I will definitely repurchase! I have a hard time finding a good lotion for my dry skin but this is a keeper! Their hair are Line is also amazing!
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
This smells great!! It takes a little bit more time to rub in to my skin, but I love it. It makes my legs so soft and moisturizes them so well!! My legs are shiny after using this product too!
Serena F.
Riverhead, NY
Light present scent not too overbearing but just enough of a scent to make you smell good throughout the day and keep your skin soft
Mafe L.
San Diego
I really love the thugs of organix, this in special is so nice, let my skin really smooth and smell so good
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
Is my favorite lotion it smells and feels divine. It is creamy but isn't heavy neither greasy. Leaves  your skin soft and with a beautiful glow.

Es mi loción favorita huele  y se siente divino. Es cremosa pero no es espesa ni grasosa, dejando la piel con suave y con un hermoso brillo.
Vinita B.
Dubai
Can we talk about the carabiean island feel for a second.. such an amazing product. Keep your hair silky soft with an amazing fragnance

Amazon