BY OGX® #5 in Conditioner

This exclusive blend of deeply nourishing goodness is infused with coconut milk, ultra-whipped egg white proteins and coconut oils. Your hair will have more strength and elasticity, and a hint of the tropics that will float with you all day.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Ovum (Egg Powder), Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I've heard this works well . Does it?24 Answers
  • Why does this leave my hair really greasy ?3 Answers
  • Can some recommend good conditioners for thin fine frizzy hair ??...2 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner
  • "It is also really good for your hair, it nourishes and enriches your hair and coconut milk is suppose to make your hair grow and I feel like it is making my hair grow faster." in 10 reviews
  • "Not only does it make my curly hair soft but I noticed that it doesn't have a lot of the weird chemicals that other brands use." in 5 reviews
  • "I've been using the coconut milk shampoo and conditioner and it's made my hair tons softer and more silky!" in 4 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this for someone with a different hair type than man." in 3 reviews
Shanna G.
Phoenix, AZ
I would never have thought to buy this brand, but I started going to the gym with my mom before work in the morning, and coming back to her house to wash my hair. I've been using it every day for the past week, and I'm buying my own bottle of both the shampoo and the conditioner (there's an anti-breakage serum that I've tried, also amazing!) My hair is long, straight, fine and not-thick. It usually tangles after being in the pool, but the OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner has detangled AND treated my hair every day I've used it. The SMELL! is amazing. I want to live in the bottle! But that's such a small feature compared to the true conditioning WITHOUT getting greasy, heavy, or weighed down. I love the whole line of products, but the conditioner is a stand-out winner!
Danielle B.
I purchased this product from Walmart for $5 without the shampoo because I wash my hair without shampoo but, anyway my hair isn't colored so unsure if it's safe for colored hair. My main problems are dry thin damaged hair and while using this item I noticed my hair is knotty after but it's not to hard to untangle it because it's on the more hydrated softer side. I need more product in the container and an easier way to get it out as you reach the bottom because it gets a little annoying shaking it to get the product that's stuck at the bottom out. My scalp isn't dry nor oily maybe a little bit of both at times but this conditioner doesn't make my scalp itchy like some do and I notice no overwhelming smell so I give it a thumbs up.
Christine M.
I love love love this set. I couldn't imagine using anything else. I got the set as a gift and was skeptical about it. I'm so glad I went ahead and tried it. This is the best set I've ever had. The shampoo lathers and suds up, the conditioner is creamy and silky and the serum is lightweight and non greasy. I have cancer and am going through radiation I wanted a set I could use without having to worry about the chemicals and smell. This set has done that. It has also helped to hydrate my hair as well as help it from falling/thinning out. I recommend this set to any and everyone I know.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have super curly hair, and I use this weekly for co-washing. Price is great and affordable, especially when you find the 50% bottles. I like it for my hair because it gives me a lot of slip when detangling my hair, which can get pretty knotty and it gives my hair moisture. Smells amazing, and a little bit goes a long way. The ingredients in it aren't the best, but still better than most, but that goes to say about all this lines products. That 50% more free seal saves lives!
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't care what anyone says, this conditioner is EVERYTHING! The first time I used this I probably got complimented on how my hair smelled so good at least 5 times. Not only did other people notice, but I noticed how dramatically different my hair felt in texture and how it looked. I have thin, wavy hair that is color treated, so moisture is definitely needed in some areas, and some not in others. This is very balancing and does not make my scalp feel oily at all. Would definitely recommend!
Bronwyn K.
Monroeville, PA
I was not really impressed with this conditioner. I have very dry hair and really had high hopes for this. It's not worth the price and left my hair feeling dry. I thought maybe I wasn't using enough, so I gave it another shot with the same results. The serum was the only thing from the coconut milk line that I liked.

If you have long dry hair do not use this product. That being said I've used many other products by OGX and have loved them. This is the only one that my hair did not agree with
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to conditioner of the moment. I will leave this conditioner in my hair while I finish showering then wash off at the very last minute. It leaves my hair smelling like I just bathed in coconuts -- seriously, I've gotten so many comments from people asking what hair products I use and when I say it's just my conditioner they're blown away! It also leaves my hair silky smooth. I will condition my hair twice a week, maybe three times a week in the winter. And that's all I need!
Christina D.
Wayne, PA
I have naturally straight hair, so finding a good conditioner is never too difficult. This past year I dyed my hair too many times and the ends were awfully split, I thought I was going to have to cut most of it off. I've been trying to treat my hair right with Organix products and this conditioner is so smooth, silky, and has a great scent. It leaves my hair the softest it's ever been and the split ends have been disappearing! Always going to use this conditioner.
Kim P.
Murfreesboro , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use the Organix conditioners. My favorite is the coconut milk because it smells fresh and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I have also used the teatree mint and I like the smell of that one too. I love using this product in the wintertime when my scalp tends to dry out. It does not leave your hair feeling weighed down, which is also nice. I have fine hair, and it doesn't make my hair oily like some conditioners do.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My scalp is naturally quite oily and I have a hard time with conditioners but this conditioner has changed my hair forever. The egg whites used in this keep it super lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down while still providing a healthy amount of moisture to my hair. I use it every day and the smell is amazing. I feel like my hair is so much more manageable since I started using it over a year ago.
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think the smell is overwhelming?
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard this works well . Does it?
Sarah B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this for all types of hair ?
monique J.
I have very dry hair, it feels oily bug it's not. Will this be any good for my hair to be less dry and less oily feeling?
Emilay R.
I always see this product in stores. I know a lot of people like it, but I'm curious to know would it work for a curly natural hair pattern. I've always wanted to try, just skeptical.