BY OGX® #7 in Conditioner

This exclusive blend of deeply nourishing goodness is infused with coconut milk, ultra-whipped egg white proteins and coconut oils. Your hair will have more strength and elasticity, and a hint of the tropics that will float with you all day.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Ovum (Egg Powder), Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I've heard this works well . Does it?25 Answers
  • Is it good for dry hair ? I want to try it2 Answers
  • Can some recommend good conditioners for thin fine frizzy...3 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner
  • "It is also really good for your hair, it nourishes and enriches your hair and coconut milk is suppose to make your hair grow and I feel like it is making my hair grow faster." in 10 reviews
  • "Not only does it make my curly hair soft but I noticed that it doesn't have a lot of the weird chemicals that other brands use." in 5 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this for someone with a different hair type than man." in 3 reviews
Nicole R.
East Moline , IL
Any item from OGX I love! I am beyond obsessed with all of their products. The shampoo and conditioner they have targets different things to help your hair heal and shine. I use quite a few of the shampoo and conditioner products but the original coconut milk will always be my favorite! They are little pricey for the small sized bottles but it is beyond worth it because a little goes a long way! I also use the OGX oils and I swear by them. The Aragon oil has helped my hair heal tremendously from dyeing it so much! Another product I use is their body lotion. It leaves me feeling so fresh and silky and it also smells amazing. I’ve been using OGX products for over a year now and will forever use them now!
Vanessa M.
Dover,Fl
I pair this product with the Coconut water shampoo and I LOVE the combination. The conditioner is very rich and creamy, it leaves my hair smelling delicious and feeling as soft as a babies bun without leaving it oily. I have used this combination for a year now and I will continue to use it. Havk g thick curly hair it’s hard to find shampoo and conduit that won’t leave my hair heavy and oily but this works PERFECTLY!!
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I go through alot of this. I'm a stylist and tgis conditioner is the bees knees! I've used this after using other brands of shampoo and the hair is just as shiny and healthy as when you use the ogx shampoo. I had a client who's hair was soo brittle when they first started coming to me. After a few months her hair was bouncy, healthy and it had grown! I will definitely be purchasing again! It's my holy grail!
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner. I did not like this conditioner too much because it made my hair feel heavy and thick. Not the "run your fingers through" silky smooth hair. I used the conditioner for a month just to make sure it wasn't me doing something wrong. Same results everyday. The one good thing I liked was the coconut smell. I would not recommend this conditioner to anyone.
Jeannette F.
Stockbridge, GA
OGX is a staple in my conditioner drawer. I stay with at least one product from the line. The coconut milk conditioner is lightweight and leaves my hair feeling amazing. My hair feels stronger and it is shinier after I use it. I pick this product at my local Walmart for about $5 which a steal! i would recommend this to anyone. They have something for all types of hair.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I bought the sample size of this for my vacation. I paired it with the shampoo. It made my hair really silky, smooth, and less frizzy. The coconut scent is amazing, and is really light. It is super thick and creamy, and it coats the hair very nicely. I loved this and will be buying again.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite conditioner ever!!! I love the smell and how it last in your hair. It leaves your hair super soft without weighing it down. I have fine hair so that’s usually my biggest concern with conditioners. The price is right and I will always repurchase!!
Liz💕 C.
I love, love, loveeeeeeeeee this conditioner! I got it as a gift and I swear by it! My hair smells amazing and is super soft once dry. It makes my hair look so healthy and shiny. It's also okay with color treated hair. My hair looks perfectly healthy and smooth the day I dye it rather than super damaged and frizzy if I use anything else.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This is amazing for someone who wants to enhance their curls or have naturally curly hair and just want to stay hydrated because curly hair naturally is dry so it’s always good to nourish it with this kind of a product because it does have conditioner off of coconut oil in itI would totally recommend this for people with curly hair
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
Ugh, I love this stuff. It smells great, and is really moisturizing and smoothing. My hair is curly and thick, and this conditioner does a really nice job of getting rid of frizz and helps define my curls. I only really purchase this conditioner when it’s on BOGO or some other sort of sale, because it’s such a small bottle, and I go through them too quickly.
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
Do you think the smell is overwhelming?
Brandi B.
I've heard this works well . Does it?
Sarah B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this for all types of hair ?
monique J.
I have very dry hair, it feels oily bug it's not. Will this be any good for my hair to be less dry and less oily feeling?
Emilay R.
I always see this product in stores. I know a lot of people like it, but I'm curious to know would it work for a curly natural hair pattern. I've always wanted to try, just skeptical.