BY OGX

This exclusive blend of deeply nourishing goodness is infused with coconut milk, ultra-whipped egg white proteins and coconut oils. Your hair will have more strength and elasticity, and a hint of the tropics that will float with you all day.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Ovum (Egg Powder), Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I've heard this works well . Does it?25 Answers
  • Is it good for dry hair ? I want to try it2 Answers
  • Can some recommend good conditioners for thin fine frizzy...3 Answers
OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner
  • "It is also really good for your hair, it nourishes and enriches your hair and coconut milk is suppose to make your hair grow and I feel like it is making my hair grow faster." in 10 reviews
  • "Not only does it make my curly hair soft but I noticed that it doesn't have a lot of the weird chemicals that other brands use." in 5 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this for someone with a different hair type than man." in 3 reviews
Nicole R.
East Moline, IL
Any item from OGX I love! I am beyond obsessed with all of their products. The shampoo and conditioner they have targets different things to help your hair heal and shine. I use quite a few of the shampoo and conditioner products but the original coconut milk will always be my favorite! They are little pricey for the small sized bottles but it is beyond worth it because a little goes a long way! I also use the OGX oils and I swear by them. The Aragon oil has helped my hair heal tremendously from dyeing it so much! Another product I use is their body lotion. It leaves me feeling so fresh and silky and it also smells amazing. I’ve been using OGX products for over a year now and will forever use them now!
Amanda W.
This conditioner smells amazing. Even my boyfriend uses it. But I personally don’t use it often because it is thin and I have really thick hair. This product is awesome for people with thin hair! It gets the job done for them while smelling amazing! (Coconut smell). Super affordable and you can find it at target, Walmart, bed bath and beyond, big stores like those!
Eve J.
New York
- it is a very decent +++ conditioner, like the middle bear from The Goldilocks, not to heavy, not too light.
- worked nicely on my fine and colored hair
- worked nicely on my daughter's thick and uncolored hair
- I use it with matching shampoo
- adds tons of shine
- does not make my hair greasy
- I feel that I can go an extra day w/o washing my hair
- I've used GK products that are the absolutely the best
- I will buy it again
Hope D.
I love this conditioner mainly for the smell and coconut milk in it, but also because of how it takes care of my hair! I color treat my hair and between “care sessions” I use ONLY this conditioner and my hair still feels amazing! The only downside I’ve noticed is I have to use a lot of product and I feel almost as if it’s watered down... I go through bottles often and with this being one of the higher priced store bought conditioners it adds up when I’m constantly replacing bottles. But it’s worth it, which is why I will continue to use solely this product!
Vanessa M.
Dover, FL
I pair this product with the Coconut water shampoo and I LOVE the combination. The conditioner is very rich and creamy, it leaves my hair smelling delicious and feeling as soft as a babies bun without leaving it oily. I have used this combination for a year now and I will continue to use it. Havk g thick curly hair it’s hard to find shampoo and conduit that won’t leave my hair heavy and oily but this works PERFECTLY!!
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I go through alot of this. I'm a stylist and tgis conditioner is the bees knees! I've used this after using other brands of shampoo and the hair is just as shiny and healthy as when you use the ogx shampoo. I had a client who's hair was soo brittle when they first started coming to me. After a few months her hair was bouncy, healthy and it had grown! I will definitely be purchasing again! It's my holy grail!
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner. I did not like this conditioner too much because it made my hair feel heavy and thick. Not the "run your fingers through" silky smooth hair. I used the conditioner for a month just to make sure it wasn't me doing something wrong. Same results everyday. The one good thing I liked was the coconut smell. I would not recommend this conditioner to anyone.
Jeannette F.
Stockbridge, GA
OGX is a staple in my conditioner drawer. I stay with at least one product from the line. The coconut milk conditioner is lightweight and leaves my hair feeling amazing. My hair feels stronger and it is shinier after I use it. I pick this product at my local Walmart for about $5 which a steal! i would recommend this to anyone. They have something for all types of hair.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I bought the sample size of this for my vacation. I paired it with the shampoo. It made my hair really silky, smooth, and less frizzy. The coconut scent is amazing, and is really light. It is super thick and creamy, and it coats the hair very nicely. I loved this and will be buying again.
LAUREN {LO} B.
Orange, CA
Influenster says that this conditioner is #11 ranked but I absolutely love it and think that it should be ranked #1. I love the way it makes my hair feel - the scent is tropical and magical, it makes my hair feel so smooth an healthier than any conditioner I have ever used. I would 100% recommend this conditioner to anyone looking to switch!
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
Do you think the smell is overwhelming?
Brandi B.
I've heard this works well . Does it?
Sarah B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this for all types of hair ?
monique J.
I have very dry hair, it feels oily bug it's not. Will this be any good for my hair to be less dry and less oily feeling?
Emilay R.
I always see this product in stores. I know a lot of people like it, but I'm curious to know would it work for a curly natural hair pattern. I've always wanted to try, just skeptical.