BY OGX® #5 in Conditioner

This exclusive blend of deeply nourishing goodness is infused with coconut milk, ultra-whipped egg white proteins and coconut oils. Your hair will have more strength and elasticity, and a hint of the tropics that will float with you all day.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Ovum (Egg Powder), Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum).

OGX® Coconut Milk Conditioner
  • "It is also really good for your hair, it nourishes and enriches your hair and coconut milk is suppose to make your hair grow and I feel like it is making my hair grow faster." in 10 reviews
  • "Not only does it make my curly hair soft but I noticed that it doesn't have a lot of the weird chemicals that other brands use." in 5 reviews
  • "I've been using the coconut milk shampoo and conditioner and it's made my hair tons softer and more silky!" in 4 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this for someone with a different hair type than man." in 3 reviews
Liahna R.
Orem
Like my review on the shampoo, I'd like to first say that this product will vary for people. for some people it makes their hair feel dry, and for me it doesn't. this is my favorite conditioner so far. The first time I used ti my hair felt like silk, and it still does.  I'm picky about my hair and it's texture, so I'm careful about what I buy. Just make sure you rinse it out properly, or you will accidentally make your hair stiff when you dry it out. I love this and would easily recommend it to anyone to at least try. My hair feels very healthy and strong.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a curly-haired girl, this product is okay. Also as someone with curly hair, it does not last me very long. I have a lot of hair and it is very long, therefore my hair is always looking for more and more moisture. I could go through a bottle in a week if I really wanted to. It smells really good and the moisture aspect is satisfying enough, but if you have 3a/3b curls like me, I would suggest either buying in bulk or going for something a bit different.
Laura Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you've never tried this coconut conditioner, you need to do yourself a favor and buy some - even if it's the travel size to start. This is a staple product in my shower because it makes my hair amazingly soft (I get compliments on that quality a lot), I love the scent, & the scent can be easily combined with many of their other shampoo scents. Plus, I never travel without the travel size version of this now - including overseas - so I never have to settle for hotel shampoos/conditioners. OGX was especially helpful when the blue lagoon dried my hair out while in Iceland. If OGX can save my hair from that, I think it can work miracles for most other people too!
Sydney T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this on sale and I just had to buy it. I feel in love with the smell ( love coconut) and when used on my hair. It felt amazing. Super soft and rehydrated. Everyone's Ph balance is different for their scalp I found this helped and made my hair look beautiful!!
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m going to have to give this a 3 out of 5. It definitely is affordable. I do not really use shampoo (I only shampoo my hair about once a week). My hair is very thin and dry (I use to dye it but have not dyed it for almost 2 years) the smell is good not to over whelming. You also get a good bit of product for what you pay for it. However it does make your hair super tangley, I feel like it’s super hard to comb out after the shower causing me to have to use de tangle. Other than it causing my hair to tangle I like it.
Candy P.
The best part of it is how light it is. It rinses easily and you don’t get residue. It is affordable, and you usually get coupons from CVS. The smell is amazingly refreshing and long lasting. It’s best for oily scalp, as it conditions lightly. I am overall very satisfied with it.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ornganix brand conditioners. I have tried a few different ones but the coconut milk really did my hair wonders. My mom got it for me thinking it would make my hair grow faster after haircut snafu. I am not sure if it did do that, as I was also taking biotin, but it did keep my hair very hydrated and looking shiny. I love the smell of coconut anything so it was great! They are decently priced and not more than $5 a bottle. They can be found anywhere from Ulta to Walmart.
Adrienne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing! Doesn’t leave a heavy feeling or residue but still conditions my hair. My hair feels soft and smells amazing! I love any coconut conditioner because it feels more natural. Would recommend OGX to anyone!
tay f.
burton
Beauty Junkie Expert
only two stars for the smell it’s fantastic. but this conditioner is full of silicones, which aren’t good for your hair. I would find something with no silicones in it, otherwise they’re just masking the problem instead of fixing
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this conditioner after I purchased the shampoo that went with it! I can't understand why this conditioner is rated #6!? It's amazing for hair that is oily ,dry, thin,long etc. It's very affordable and you can find it anywhere that sells conditioners. It smells so tropical and transports me to a tropical beach somewhere and the smell actually hangs on the hair all through the day and makes your hair look so healthy and shiny . 10/10!!
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think the smell is overwhelming?
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard this works well . Does it?
Sarah B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is this for all types of hair ?
monique J.
I have very dry hair, it feels oily bug it's not. Will this be any good for my hair to be less dry and less oily feeling?
Emilay R.
I always see this product in stores. I know a lot of people like it, but I'm curious to know would it work for a curly natural hair pattern. I've always wanted to try, just skeptical.