OGX Coconut Curls Styling Milk

$7.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Coconut Curls Styling Milk - Drench your curls with OGX Quenching + Coconut Curls Frizz Defying Curl Styling Milk! This milky cream-blend with coconut oil, sweet honey and a twist of citrus oil helps to enhance natural softness, boost decadent spirals, and tame frizz for beautiful tumbling waves with bounce and shine. - Coconut Curls Styling Milk

Do you need to blow dry for best results using OGX Coconut Curls Styling Milk ?
I’ve been seeing this product around a lot (ads), but I haven’t gotten a chance to look into it or ask any questions. What do you guys think of this product? Is it really easy to work with? Leaves curls amazing? No frizz?
Does this product work well on 3b type curls ?
Start your review of OGX Coconut Curls Styling Milk!
Whittier, CA
This is my go to product when drying my hair. I have wavy/curly hair and this product gives me more defined waves without weighing my hair down. It gives me the definition I want without losing volume. I just wish it was available at more stores
Horn Lake, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this styling cream! I've been using it for 3+ years now. It gives my hair a beachy look and not a stiff look like other gels and mousse. I definitely recommend this if you are looking for an everyday styling cream for natural curly hair.
Lewistown, PA
This styling milk is amazing for curly, thick, wanting to do what it wants hair. It’s easily dispersed when hair is semi-dry (damp), scrunch your hair, style a little bit and go. I always let my hair air dry with this and it feels like nothing is in my hair.
Alpharetta
I love this stuff! It helped tame friz and define my curls. The scent is amazing. Lasted me for about two months. Compared to other more expensive curl products I’ve used, this is the best. Long lasting. I recommend this product.
Wabash, IN
I permed my hair and was desperate to find something to calm the frizz yet still allow me to have beautiful curls. This did help with both of those and smells wonderful, by left a crunchy feeling to my curls which I do not like.
Eudora, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I am still trying this for the first time and can't decide if I really like it or not. It does not leave my hair super curly but does leave a little grease behind. Still playing with it to figure out whether I like it or not.
Lexington, KY
I love this product and the way that it smells. It’s super easy to use, but I feel like you have to use a lot for it to work if you have really curly hair. I got it from target and it wasn’t super expensive which is nice.
This stuff is fantastic. I put the ogx mouse in my hair. And scrunch each section with about a nickel size amount. My curls look wayyyy better when I combine this product and their mouse.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG first it's smells amazing!! The coconut styling milk leaves your hair looking healthy!! It doesn't make your hair look greasy or anything!! My curls let me tell ya tamed and healthy!
Morrisville , NC
OGX Coconut Curls Styling Milk uploaded by Adriennie H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Can’t get enough!! Melts my corse hair like butter. No residue left behind. I would love to see the shampoo and conditioner packaged together! Will buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
OGX Coconut Curls Styling Milk has anyone used this product if so what did you think about it ?Did it smell nice? Was it affordable? How did your hair feel after using ?
Barbara S. • 8 months ago
Is great! Leaves hair/curls soft and it doesn't have a strong smell.