OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo

by OGX

Curls look better when they’re quenched. So treat your tresses to this nourishing and frizz-taming tropical blend, with coconut oil, sweet honey and citrus oil, for hair that’s as beautiful as it is bouncy.

I’ve been using this for as long as I can remember but recently heard there is some lawsuit? Any merit?
Is this really good??
I Would like to try this shampoo but first I would love to read all the good things about this product!
Start your review of OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo!
brooklynn  R.
Springfield, TN
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by brooklynn  R.
i love! makes my hair so soft and controls my frizz well. OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo it is best for not super kinky curly hair.
Kacey H.
Baltimore, MD
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by Kacey H.
love this shampoo. it smells great and helps add moisture to my dry hair and dry scalp. it leaves my hair feeling great. combine with the conditioner for best results. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by Samantha R.
5 stars just for the yummy scent it has! Realistically, it should be more like a 2 or 3 stars. It made my hair softer and felt clean but in no way did it help my curls or frizz. A little definition would go a long way with these but unfortunately it doesn’t work as well as the alternatives. OGX Coconut Curls Conditioner
Shiloh W.
Minneapolis, MN
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by Shiloh W.
I don’t have curly hair. I have wavy hair. So it’s likely my fault for buying this and then being shocked pikachu face when it weighed my hair down. Smells just like their other coconut products and it feels the same texture wise but I would say it’s heavier than the Coconut Milk.
Lujery A.
Orlando, FL
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by Lujery A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This shampoo started using it a few weeks ago and I like it because it leaves my hair very soft and helps me not to have so much frizz
Darsheima A.
Hemet, CA
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by Darsheima A.
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by Darsheima A.
This is the product I am currently using I love it. My hair is very curly and this product gives it life. It smells like sweet honey and with a little bit of citrus. This tame my curls in on my ways.
Amber A.
Henderson, NC
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by Amber A.
My go to shampoo, it keeps my curls very defined and it doesn’t leaves my hair feeling stripped of all moisture! I love this entire brand.
Wendy K.
Winston Salem, NC
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by Wendy K.
I love the OGX Coconut Curls shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing! When you use this it is like you are on a vacation. It works great for my thick wavy hair.
Julianna A.
Fishkill, NY
Really moisturizing! I love this shampoo! It's a must have, it helps keep my hair frizz free and good even in high humidity, it's also a plus that it smells really good
Denise D.
Smithfield, PA
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo uploaded by Denise D.
Purchased at: Walmart
The is the best shampoo by far and I've tried alot for my crazy curly hair.I also love the conditioner. Smells great and leaves my hair soft and not frizzy. I let my hair air dry n use the moroccan curling perfection cream when it's about half way dry.I love their products.Its like a high end product without the high end price.#winwin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kay A.
memphis, TN
il y a un an
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo Does it keeps your curls lights weight?
Angela C. il y a un an
Yes. I’ve had trouble with products weighing my curls down and making them frizzy. This shampoo keeps them light weight and a little more bouncy. Plus it smells amazing. My whole straight haired family uses it too.
Yasmine S.
San Francisco, CA
il y a 2 ans
Does OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo help with dry itchy scalp?
Keriann W. il y a 4 mois
Yes, it does!
Nichole  S.
il y a 2 ans
OGX Coconut Curls Shampoo OGX Quenching+ Coconut Curls Conditioner - 13 fl oz OGX Beauty Locking + Coconut Curls Decadent Creamy Mousse I'm looking at these products for my fine, wavy hair. My ends have a tendency to straighten a little bit and I currently use all L'oreal products and do the plopping method for my hair. Would these be good for me? Pros and cons to these products?
Kanitha G. il y a 2 ans