BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsOGX
Coconut Curls Frizz-Defying Moisture Mousse

OGX Coconut Curls Frizz-Defying Moisture Mousse

by OGX

When you drench, you quench. Make that your mantra to help keep your curls looking as fab and frizz-free as can be with this mousse that helps enhance softness and boost spirals.

Does this product give your curls volume and does it keep frizz at bay?
Has anyone tried this for natural curly hair?
Start your review of OGX Coconut Curls Frizz-Defying Moisture Mousse!
Summer L.
Forest, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this mousse! It's the perfect formula for my curls. Doesn't leave my hair crunchy and helps keep the frizz under control. I like that it's a pump and not an aerosol. This is by fair the best mousse I have ever used and I will be repurchasing again soon.
Amanda  B.
Gulfport, MS
This is an effective and budget friendly product. My scalp is prone to product buildup and this mousse does not flake in my hair or on my scalp.
Erica M.
Austin, TX
OGX Coconut Curls Frizz-Defying Moisture Mousse uploaded by Erica M.
OGX Coconut Curls Frizz-Defying Moisture Mousse uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m liking this #ogx coconut curls mousse so far. It’s light, not sticky, don’t feel any residue in hair. It’s #curlygirlmethod approved! #summerhair #summerselfie #cleanbeauty #naturallook #hitsandmisses
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this mousse because it doesn’t crimp up my hair like most mousse’s do. I like OGX hair products because they always smell so good. I have very thin wavy hair and this mousse gives me the perfect volume.
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
This mousse held my hair in the ponytail pretty good. It left my hair soft and not dried out so that is good. The scent is a little strong but it does go away.
Margot W.
I liked it but it leaves my hair with a lot of residue and weighs it down. Not the best mousse I’ve used thus far. It was a foamy watery texture not your typical mousse.
Brianna T.
Monroe, NY
I love that OGX uses no sulfates in their products. It makes my hair healthier and longer. OGX as a whole exceeded my expectations that now I use their mousse and hairsprays when I usually avoid the. I use various kinds of their shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels so clean and healthy afterwards. #1 recommendation!!
Danielle A.
Leominster, MA
OGX Coconut Curls Frizz-Defying Moisture Mousse uploaded by Danielle A.
I LOVE this mousse! I usually flat iron my wavy hair but when I want to go natural I use this mousse to define my waves and give a yummy beach coconut smell. When I think of waves I think of the beach and that natural wave it gives your hair so I live products that smell like summer and this is one of them. This product has coconut milk in it which helps tame my frizz that occurs as my hair air dries.
Devin F.
Logansport, IN
Just bought this today because I was out of mousse and it works pretty well. I usually use a mousse in a can and this seems to work better since I don't get a crunchy feel after using! It smells really good and leaves my hair soft, not crunchy!
Kaytie K.
Midlothian , VA
This product gave my hair so my volume and I really liked it. My boyfriend has curly hair and even he would use it. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it had a weird scent to it but other than that it was great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christie  L.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 9 mois
Sara S. il y a 9 mois
OGX products are having a lot issues because of the ingredients