OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash

Bye-bye dry skin! Get glowing and invigorate your senses. Our NEW OGX® Scrub & Wash, is infused with exotic arabica coffee and coconut oil, this exfoliating and moisturizing blend will help soften and firm your skin. You can enjoy the fresh scent of coffee any time during the day and boost hydration to reveal your most beautiful-looking skin!

Is this available in the UK? I'd love to try it.
Does this last long? And does it have a coffee sent?
The design of the product is class, I would like to test and review it!
Start your review of OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,053 reviews
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
I picked this up at Target about a week ago because I was getting bored with my regular body wash and I’m so glad I did!!!! It’s definitely more of a body wash than a scrub, there aren’t a ton of exfoliating beads in it but there are actually just enough for every day gentle exfoliation. It also smells AMAZING. It smells just like a latte with a hint of coconut. It lathers nicely and leaves my skin feeling super soft and smooth. This body wash retails for $6.99 at Target and I think it’s worth every penny. Definitely worth trying!!
Nicole H.
Royal Oak, MI
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by Nicole H.
Yuuuummy! Rich coconut coffee scent. Smells like you are having a cafe latte in a resort someplace. Doesn’t have the caramel scent of bum bum and won’t last as long without layering but it just smells SO good! The scrub also is barely scrubby at all. More like a moisturizing wash. 💙
Emily A.
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by Emily A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am obsessed with this body scrub & wash! Not only is the coconut coffee scent absolutely divine, I love that it's a creamy body wash that exfoliates. It loses one star from me as I do think at $6+ it's a bit pricey for a drugstore brand and the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it to. I typically pair this with the coordinating body lotion which helps the scent last much longer. I continuously repurchase this body scrub & wash.
janna V.
Gresham, OR
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by janna V.
I used this at my friends and all I could think is AMAZING this smell absolutely amazing. I can't wait to add this to my bathroom. The scent lasts too. I say try it for sure not at all disappointed.
Alicia J.
Nashville, TN
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by Alicia J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This coffee with coconut scrub smells delicious, I loved it, it leaves my skin very soft and hydrated, I highly recommend it, you will love it Who already uses it, comment! ✨✨✨👍☺️
Anali C.
Wellesley Hls, MA
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by Anali C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This amazing body wash and scrub helps me a lot with my dry skin. Is my second year since I discovered this [product:ogx-coconut-coffee-scrub-&-wash]. My body is softer and feels beauty. I love the combination coconut oil and coffee.
Kasia C.
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by Kasia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I highly recommend this product I swear!!!❤️❤️💋❤️❤️ I love this product my skin is soooo soft it's got to scent that blends with any perfume, makes me want to shower 6xs a day literally wanna go get dirty for no reason whatsoever. Soft body good smell I'm soo in!!!
Makenzie M.
Manhattan, KS
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by Makenzie M.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE THIS!!! I love that this is a gentle exfoliant AND a body wash in one! Very creamy and luxurious texture and smells AMAZING 🤩🥥☕️ A mix of coffee, vanilla, and coconut and the smell is not too overwhelming but still lasts after getting out of the shower! I will definitely repurchase! 👏🏼 #ogx #bodyscrub
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing!! It doesn’t have the best scrub, but it smells so good. It has a sort of vanilla coffee smell that reminds me of Black Opium and Cheriosa 71 by sol de Janeiro. By far my favorite body wash and I pair it with the Tahitian vanilla bean scrub.
Megan W.
OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: Target
I love this OGX Coconut Coffee Scrub & Wash. It smells really good and is not over powering. It is creamy and I really like how well it lathers with just a little bit of product. It does have little beads in it to help exfoliate but they aren’t harsh.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...