OGX Citrus Oil Mist, Sunkissed Blonde Lemon Highlights

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure Simple. A tropical blend of sweet citrus oil to enhance shimmery, sunlit highlights, with rich coconut oil to smooth and add shine for hair that is silky soft, while exotic key lime extract takes you away to a sensual sunkissed paradise* Enhances shimmery, sunlit highlights 2 Adds shine for hair that is silky soft 3 Contains coconut key lime Not tested on animals. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

• Does this really bring out highlights even if you have blonde hai...2 Answers
Katelyn R.
I’m giving this product a 4 star rating for the fact that it made my hair look and feel nice. I bought a bottle over a year ago and still have the same bottle. You do not need to use a lot of product bc it will leave your hair looking greasy. I did not notice any difference in my blonde hair. I’m unsure if I’ll buy this product again due to all the above. If I’m looking for a product to condition my hair or for softer texture, there are other products I prefer.
Angel S.
Byram Twp, NJ
I really like this product because you can see results quickly and pretty clearly in my opinion: i use it mostly during the summer season. Quite affordable and very long lasting, it’s a bit more oily that i expected but nothing crazy
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Let me first say that I have used all of the OGX Sunkissed Blonde line and never saw any change in my hair color. Most of it works pretty well, but I could never get this to work out. I always ended up with really greasy hair afterwards, even though I thought I was putting very little in my hair. The spray on this is worthless. It just spits globs out on your hair. You're better off just squirting it into your hands to start.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Bummer! This product has been discontinued but lucky me, I still have a bottle of it (: I love this product because it makes my hair smell good, shiny, and soft. I usually use this before going out in the sun because it really beings out the blonde tones in my hair.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I absolutely love this oil mist! I found it at Harmon's while shopping for products for the beach. It wasn't that expensive and I love how it smelled. I really don't want to chemical process my hair with highlights so I thought this was the way to go.
This product does not leave my hair greasy at all, and it just smells so good! I'm really glad that o found this product and will be recommending it to everyone!
Lindsay W.
Great product, little bit drying though. I have light brond hair and naturally get highlights in summer. Nice scent, and helps me get highlights faster.
If you have brown hair only the highlights will probably be red.
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
I will admit that at first I was timid with this product. I bought it for 8 dollars and I was sure it was a waste of money, I kept regretting buying it but now I really don't. I have used it off and on in my hair for about 2 weeks now. I didn't even notice any change but so many people around me did. I've gotten over 10 compliments and people telling me how light my hair looks. I was totally surprised but it really works! Definitely buy this product it goes on so light and perfect. I barley wear any and forget a ton but the results have been amazing. This product is worth more than 8 dollars and honestly I would even pay 15 for 20 for it. It a actually is awesome and one of the best hair products I've ever used!
Kaylee L.
This is lovely. Works subtly but does add brightness to highlights! I find that right after my hair is done there is a purple tint sometimes cause I go platinum blonde. This spray helps illuminate it without making it yellow.
Catherine D.
Quaker City, OH
By far, my absolute favorite highlight enhancer on the market. It smells great and makes my hair super shiny and frizz-free. Recommend this product 100 times over.
Erin H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I found this product while browsing at the Christmas Tree Shop and I was surprised because I had never seen this before. I was happy because it was meant for my blonde hair. When I tried it, it made my highlights shine so much brighter! And it smells amazing. My new go to most! Try it with the matching shampoo and conditioner, too
Maddy T.
West Tisbury , Massachusetts
Does this really bring out highlights even if you have blonde hair but it's darker underneath?