BY OGX® #37 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure Simple. A tropical blend of sweet citrus oil to enhance shimmery, sunlit highlights, with rich coconut oil to smooth and add shine for hair that is silky soft, while exotic key lime extract takes you away to a sensual sunkissed paradise* Enhances shimmery, sunlit highlights 2 Adds shine for hair that is silky soft 3 Contains coconut key lime Not tested on animals. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

• Does this really bring out highlights even if you have blonde hair ...2 Answers
Taryn B.
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
I will admit that at first I was timid with this product. I bought it for 8 dollars and I was sure it was a waste of money, I kept regretting buying it but now I really don't. I have used it off and on in my hair for about 2 weeks now. I didn't even notice any change but so many people around me did. I've gotten over 10 compliments and people telling me how light my hair looks. I was totally surprised but it really works! Definitely buy this product it goes on so light and perfect. I barley wear any and forget a ton but the results have been amazing. This product is worth more than 8 dollars and honestly I would even pay 15 for 20 for it. It a actually is awesome and one of the best hair products I've ever used!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
This stuff smells heavenly! I love this product. It was on clearance at Winn Dixie so I had to purchase it. It's lightweight and doesn't feel greasy.I don't think it does any lightening though. My hair is the same color but less frizzy and smells wonderful.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Grand Rapids , MI
Like many I was pretty timid on buying this because of how expensive this grand can be but I absolutely love this stuff! I always carry it with me in my beach bag and it gives me hair that beachy smell as well as adding natural highlights!
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Quaker City, OH
By far, my absolute favorite highlight enhancer on the market. It smells great and makes my hair super shiny and frizz-free. Recommend this product 100 times over.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love this to add shine to blow dried hair and to tame flyaways. It smells great and helps bring out my natural blonde highlights.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Tempe , AZ
I loved this! It smells so good!! It doesn't make your hair crunchy or sticky which is great! And it makes your silky and shiny!
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
New York City, NY
I absolutely love this oil mist! I found it at Harmon's while shopping for products for the beach. It wasn't that expensive and I love how it smelled. I really don't want to chemical process my hair with highlights so I thought this was the way to go.
This product does not leave my hair greasy at all, and it just smells so good! I'm really glad that o found this product and will be recommending it to everyone!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Great product, little bit drying though. I have light brond hair and naturally get highlights in summer. Nice scent, and helps me get highlights faster.
If you have brown hair only the highlights will probably be red.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
This is lovely. Works subtly but does add brightness to highlights! I find that right after my hair is done there is a purple tint sometimes cause I go platinum blonde. This spray helps illuminate it without making it yellow.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
I think this worked, very suttle though. Makes hair soft and shiny, but for the highlight effect you have to use it everyday or in my case i did.
Maddy T.
Maddy T.
West Tisbury , Massachusetts
Does this really bring out highlights even if you have blonde hair but it's darker underneath?